BTC Breakout or fakeout?

This market is getting on my nerves. Is this gonna breakout or is it going to go back down to earth? Long term show a clear downtrend if you zoom out since last November. Recent price movement shows an ascending triangle however always testing around the 11.5k mark. When will whales stop manipulating the market and let natural price movements do its job.

There is no natural market movement. It's all wash trading. We're going up. Way up.

I DONT KNOW TO SHORT OR GO LONG IVE BEEN WATCHING CHARTS FOREVER THAT SCARRY ASS MEME LINE AT LIKE 11.5 WILL PROBABLY DETERMINE WHAT TO DO TREND WISE

Fakeout, all tards are bullish again, volume is absolutely shit, yet no one wants to talk about it.

Another volumetard right there. Volume doesn't mean jack shit. We've seen that before. It's gonna pick up once the uptrend gets more and more confirmed. We finna moon boys

Oh look another retard who thinks his crayola drawings predict the future.
>MY MEME LINES AREN'T WORKING. IT'S ALL MANIPULATION GUYS

>let natural price movements do its job.
So 6k?

are you really that stupid you can't see how it's just smashed an uptrend after a massive wedge....

Rising wedge means it will probably drop for a bit hopefully bounce off the purple line and stay in the uptrend

aka last chance to get your shorts in

Moon why? Because bitcoin google trend is at its lowest in a long time? Because btc transactions are at their lowest in a very long time? Because the lightning network messiah doesn't work and won't work? Because many coins have better fundamentals? Because businesses are moving away from btc? Because bots are painting the charts? Because the SEC is subpoenaing a bunch of ICOs? Because the tether disaster is more and more looming? Because there are rumors China is going to ban bitcoin mining? Or just because some meme line tells you it's gonna moon?

Rising wedges mean nothing. BTC ate rising wedges for breakfast last year. Buckle up, kids

Looks good to me.

Moon because losers like you will fomo in when they realize they missed out.

I think it will stay bullish overall but it needs to come down a bit and refuel.

How far down you think we'll go?

Wow you totally convinced me I'm going all in now, HODL TO THE MOON RIGHT LOL

Predictions: mememoney is going up and down in a boring pattern until something happens.

We have had so many of these little rallies only for days of gains to be wiped out by one huge red hourly dildo .

I need 12k before I’m even mildly excited

>literally no argument

This.

I mean shit the drop from 11.7k to 9.6k was only like a few weeks ago

nice 1

Alts still bleeding, big pump or dump incoming. Strap in boys!

This is a fakeout. Not to mention the low volume OP. Whales or whatever/whoever is manipulating the price is painting a picture to lure retards into FOMOing while they dump their bags. Good luck out there. I'm not gonna be interested until we at least see new highs.

what new highs do you predict. I am holding to buy some BTC but every time I see BTC increase by 500 - I resist my FOMO. :(

Hard to say, hopefully not below 10400-10450

>Check em

Truth right here. Low volume simply means moves are unopposed - ie in this situation all the supply at a given level is exhausted. The sellers have all sold at this price level. So....up it goes.

>long term.

you brainless stupid pice of shit.
You are calling a 2month trend : long term.

a two month trend isnt even mid term, its a short term trend.
How you call the trend begining at 2013, or 2010,

ultra univers trend or what

ahahaha, so BTC is in a fake out for a whole month while doing 100% gains?

So.....you're waiting for it to be high before buying?

Solid plan user.

Monthly and weekly show a reversal though. MA's tell us where the wave is going and it's all pointing up. Decisions decisions.

my simple stragegy consist of just buying a little everytime a resistance is passed.

Worked out well so far

Why thank you

Thanks. I'm hoping for lower, maybe bounce off the 3 month resistance (now support) line. Between $10100 – $10300

>all that reddit spacing
Calm down brainlet. A two month trend of 70% down versus a one month trend of 50% up tells us it is still in a downward trend. Until this shit stops giving off mixed signals, I'm staying away from it for now.

>No Twist
>No Cross
>No Cloud hoovering

No I am waiting for a big dip. Maybe I am dumb but I can't believe that in 2 days we saw 9k to 11.4k without manipulation. I am thinking whales are trying to get people in so they dump their bags on them.

im serious. delicious charting, puts things into perspective. Thank you yourself

This shit is so fake I won't be surprised if those who FOMO in now will hang themselves later.

>without manipulation
We would be at 6k without manipulation.

FOMO is the only thing keeping it up. Its begging to drop

> Because the tether disaster is more and more looming?
I'll just leave this here

It's not a bull trap if it isn't believable.

Until we have a long period of sideways, I'll stick to ETH pairs.