Omg %30000 gains

>tfw you just realize a small 5k investment in omg now could be worth over 1 million dollars in 3 years.

Why aren't you buying OMG? Safe guaranteed gains. You could put in only 5k now and retire in 3 years easily.

youtu.be/gS9xzbgM074

Skip to 55:55

I don't have 5k aaaaa

thanks boght 100k

>tfw you just realize a small 5k investment in omg now could be worth over 1 million dollars in 3 years.
He's probably referring to increase from ICO price

What tangible things has OMG done?Its been around since 2014, I was still in high school. Since then I've bought a car and lost my virginity. Ive researched this token and all of found is vaporware and hype.

>he buys depreciating assets
>ever
LOSER

>lost my virginity.

You don't deserve to become rich from OMG, keep wage slaving. Also get the fuck off biz and go to Reddit unless you lost it to a hooker.

This ALWAYS bleeds the hardest when bitcoin is starting to tank so only accumulate below 10€

biz will never deserve OMG. screencapping all the laughably bad FUD for future threads.

It’s an increase from ICO price you dolt.

nice math you mong

try harder pajeet

Papa left me $200k after he killed himself . Since Ive bought Facebook stock and am a millionaire. Dont call me looser I have insecurity.

Im already pretty wealthy. Depending on your perspective. I really don't see what this token (OMG) has to offer. I don't see anything tangible and loosing curiosity the more I look into it.

OmiseGo has not even been around for a year. The established comapny Omise however has been around since 2013.

Pepe’s preferred token

this vids old

you really thing that if this shit would be worth anything in the future, with the favt thst it loose market cap ranks month after months.
you think that whsles let you accumalate a hidden blockchain star for that cheap, if it realy would be one?

you are fuckin wrong my friend and falled for the normie lie

Gains are still huge though. Probably not 30000% but I'd say still easily anywhere from 10k-20k percent increase.

>he missed the OMG ico

$2billion vaporware skateboards
Wew lad

>don't see anything tangible
are you kidding? it's the only coin with tangible shit in the works

>What tangible things has OMG done?

its made farsighted people rich as fuck and one step closer to ascension

>mfw i only put 1k in ico

keep coping

you just want to call it vaporware because you think it has the credibility of other asian coins like vechain and waltonchain by virtue of merely being asian

>OMG

Gay name, not gonna be the one.

They have an overpriced skateboard.

Also checked.

Every token has things "in the works" the only new tokens i see with a tangible use and product are BAT and BNT

>Cliff High
>Predictive linguistics
>Aliens in Antarctica
>Hillary is a clone