Glorious Nippon eggs, folded over 1000 times

Glorious Nippon eggs, folded over 1000 times.

Literally what is the point of that
I bet irradiated nippon eggs taste like shit

100,000 hours in egg class

I'm sure japs are born with severe amounts of autism

Do they massage their fucking eggs too?

It's nothing more than a thin omelet which has been rolled up.

Why are they thin? I dunno. My best guess is because they cook faster that way, but you still end up with a thick product in the end.

The "folded 1000 times" is just as much bullshit as saying that a hamburger patty is made from meat cut 10000 times. It's a simple preparation.

Grorious Nippon Fish! Sliced over one thosand times!

>More orange egg yolks

In brazil those are commonly reffered to as "Ovos caipiras", which means something close to "Country eggs". It's the name given to eggs from free range farm or small producers that use more natural feed along with food scraps to power the chickens. They taste better too.

>doesn't know the glorious Nippon steel meme

>willingly perpetuating that silly meme

> He uses Sprint
Opinion disregarded. Fuck off pleb

How does this end up tasting? I would guess it tastes just like scrambled eggs with a weird texture.

they add sugar so it's really sweet

Are they always sweet? I went to a sushi place that served those as "dessert" and they were a huge step down from the delicious sushi (it was a rather expensive restaurant, so it was kind of glaring how bad the tamago was by comparison)

Sugar and rice wine.
It isn't supposed to be very sweet. Just a bit.

The point is so that you can eat it with chopsticks. Unloke a regular omlette/scrambled eggs.

it always has SOME sweetness to it (it should complement and not overpower the egg) but if it's a dessert they're fucking retarded

To me it's super sweet because i'm not used to eggs being sweet at all I guess.

They fold it because unlike our eggs their eggs come from pigs, not chickens. Folding them increases the carbon content, which is an essential nutrient and makes the eggs more rigid.

The taste is like a savory custard. Creamy, but not overpoweringly sweet. But it varies from place to place, some put dashi or more sugar others not at all, just straight up egg.

You're supposed to eat the sweeter, fattier things at the end. ie Tuna > Salmon > Tamago, so in a way they are the dessert.

the folds cleanse the eggs of any food impurities while giving the outer layer a hardened edge for a crispy bite and retaining a softer inner core for flexibility.

The folded thing it's a joke about weeabos saying katanas are god tier swords just because japs used to fold steel 1000 times to make one ( this is mainly because Japan have shit iron and they were also a Status symbol, so they take their time making one, nobody wants to be the warrior/lord with the shitty sword)

>folded over 1000 times
huh? so they just fold it for like 10 hours? at that time the eggs will either rot or you won't be hungry anymore what's the point

Is it really that hard for them to use a knife and fork?

Yes
I work in the it field and there are 9000 Asian people at my job. Most of them have been in the US since they were still kids.
Guess who eats everything with chopsticks