Make shit in your garage

Burn down the garage with the shit you made

There we go.

Fail your STEM degree
Say :fuck it, i dont need 'em
Try to invent shit to become rich with internet guides
->80% nothing happens/you get bored and hungry cause no job
->10% something explodes cause no work guidelines
->10% you make something useful, a giant corp notices and they buy you off cause you need money to eat something

Such hard is life

Learn how to make homemade pipe bombs online and send people some surprise mail.

Learn physics and engineering?

Mathematics is not science. A mathematician is not a scientist. Don't lump us in with the fucking retard scientists

Retarded?
At least scientists don't call concepts "proofs" without testing them/checking things out first.
/served

>1: be rich or very creative
>2: get everything to learn the science and engineering you need for your mad scientist sub-field
>3: subscribe to other mad scientists on youtube
>4: buy all the equipment you need and make the rest from salvaged parts
>5: put all equipment it in your basement or garage
>6: do shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=d5pGN6pqkyY

>>step 1: be a fucking genius
>>step 2: become an expert from a whole bunch of different
>>step 3: go insane from mercury poisoning

That's it really. This message brought to you by the Mercury Manufacturers of America. Mercury, making life fun!

1. Cultivate Virii and Bacteria
2. Put them through rigorous tests and cultivate what survives
3. Repeat process my injecting them into various live subjects, multiple species, attempt to kill off, cultivate what survives
4. Do this for 4 years
5. Take your strains and ...just kidding don't do that

I remember when that channel was actually good

This...
So much this...

I was actually looking for another guy on youtube that did stuf like this, some of the things I remember are him melting metals with a high current, while holding it with his hand, putting a brick in a washing machine, using his high current generator and showing all the lights in the neighborhood dim when he uses it while complaining that he cant get a better electrical line installed.

To be mad scientist you have to attempt to a)push boundaries of science and discover something new b)via series of unsanctioned DIY experiments that can be reproduced.

To fullfint point A you have to act in somewhat undiscovered parts of science. So no youtube memery for you, go and try something else, lanthanide physical and chemical properties can be your first steps.

To fullfill point B you must be comparably rich and have a lot of connections, at least here in Russia, so that you can do your stuff without disturbance.

1) Plan to take over world
2) Become a scientist
3) Research a potential new drug for 10 years
4) Fail your research, have your work stolen by your superiors
5) Repeat 3 more times
6) Teach first years for the rest of your life
7) Die of old age

All scientists are mad.

>become scientist
>go mad
>???
>profit

holy kek i wanna see this

why has nobody done this? its not that easy to make a killer virus, is it?

This is me

fucking found him!

heres his trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Oyl8F23uXHc
>vacuuming up a petrol fire
my sides

why stop there? Why not BURN THE WHOLE WORLD!

If we can unlock the power of nuclear fusion, then we can BURN THE WORLD! Just think of it, thousands of triggered fusion reactions shining brighter than the sun ignited a couple hundred kilometers over every continent. For a split second, the whole Earth is lit up like day, the thermal radiation has even flashed every cloud on Earth into water vapor affording a view like no other. Detonating above the atmosphere has afforded the queer situation of not doing any blast damage. Soon after the light fades, it begins. Almost every single tree, blade of grass, bush, shrub, piece of paper garbage and almost anything immediately capable of combustion exposed to the intense heat begins to burn. Continents appear to be covered with an irregular pattern of orange. There are some dark patches, places covered by rainstorms, cities which are largely concrete, deserts. The suburbs are somewhat dim too. There are also some unexpected bright flashes as fuel storage facilities, fertilizer plants, and oil refineries explode.

Soon smoke begins to obscure things and the grasslands begin to dim as they burn out. A strange thing is starting to happen, the continent scale blazes are starting to develop their own weather systems. It's a firestorm on the scale of a hurricane. The places that escaped the initial ignition are now starting to burn. It is now that the cities begin to burn. Gale force winds blow flaming debris across the landscape, igniting everything, while fire tornadoes scour away towns and cities. It is literally hell on Earth.

There are attempts at fighting the blaze, but the are ultimately futile.

Days pass and much of the fuel has burned away, however, there some bright spots: oil and natural gas wells. These will continue to burn for days, the survivors will have little resources to expend on putting them out

A cloud of ash now covers the Earth. This blocks sunlight, cooling things down and preventing plant growth. This makes recovery difficult. It will be difficult to survive in a world where almost all of the terrestrial biosphere has been burned away and plants won't grow. Humanity will probably survive, a cargo ship carrying food safe in the middle of the ocean, a town isolated from the blaze by mountains, an antarctic research based with enough food for winter.

However, much will not, this will be an extinction level event. It will be remembered on the geologic record. A layer of ash and isotopic anomalies.

Don't you want to set the world aflame, watching continents burn from the safety of a space station as the world is cleansed by flames and your name is etched into history? There is a reason some people just want to watch the world burn.

>why has nobody done this? its not that easy to make a killer virus, is it?

Yes it is, but the CDC and the post office keep an on eye on required materials.
You could straw purchase things, but it would still attract attention:
1. Laboratory Quality Animals
2. CDC Quality Hygienic Lab Supplies
3. CDC Quality Suits, Gloves, etc
4. Laboratory Quality Decontamination Shower
You can get the Agar Gel, Petri dishes, etc... without attracting attention though.
Generally people that have their life together don't have a "need" to do such a thing though.

Carefully observe a Great Old One.

nothings hard with motivation

If it's too good then you'd just kill off your hosts and it wouldn't spread.

You'd need something magic that will spread and lay dormant for years before activating.

Even edgy shit like malaria which uses billions of mosquitoes to carry it won't wipe us all out, even if it is the number one killer disease.

>study psychology
>be mad when you can't find a job

you've thought this out too well

do we need to be concerned?

I wish I had a trailer like this I could put on my profile for dating sites

Have some controllable insanity.
Have some controllable anxiety.
Have some incredible intelligence.
Have some dignity.

A mad scientist is just a scientist that does experiments without regard to ethics. Think of guys like Dr. Mengele. You don't need to be involved in an accident or anything like that.

>Mad "Engineer"