Be poorfag

>be poorfag
>have to choose between
>99p for McDonald’s burger which has about 500 calories
>or
>£3.50 for “organic vegan meal” which has less than 100 calories

you tell me Veeky Forums since you richfags keep shitting on us about our unhealthy diets

Why are you picking between two extremes? Veeky Forums bro here, you can make a ton of good stuff at an average 1EUR a meal.

that's the point.
the subhuman is not supposed to afford high quality food to keep him inferior.
the big boys need a slave population, you know?

so are you going to keep whining like a nice little slave or are you going to get your shit together, get some coin, and buy some food that'll let you live past 50?

3) Buy some chicken breast or rice+beans which are dirt cheap and healthy

yes, poor people don't know how to cook on a budget. that's why they all have the beetus and are overweight. anything new user?

Poorfag here, I grow many of my own fruits and vegetables and can buy the rest at a local supermarket cheap when they're in season. Plus I buy eggs and beans (with the occasional can of sardines) for protein, and I lower my expenditures by a lot by not buying meat.

>99p for McDonald’s burger which has about 500 calories
Double cheeseburger is like 240cal and has some decent stats if you're not cutting. Then again the reason why it's cheap is because it's 20% toilet paper, 30% fat from disgruntled employees and 50% "locally sourced organic fairtrade beef" from chinese container children.

>£3.50 for “organic vegan meal” which has less than 100 calories
Now that's because fools and their money will soon be parted.

>and starve

No thanks. Rather go for a pot noodle than eat something that tasteless like literal sawdust

that's alright OP, if you eat shit you live shorter life and need less money to make it

I don’t want to live a long life anyway

eating healthy is not expensive

Chicken and rice is eating bretty good

living vegan is

MAKE
YOUR
OWN
MEAL
YOU
FUCKING
KEK

This

>poorfag
>doesn't cook his own meals

You're one of those people who are poor due to being a completely ignorant low IQ subhuman that has no willingness to go out of his comfort zone, so he pretends to himself that he isn't ignorant.

People like you could be saved with adequate spoonfeeding and education. You probably never will. You completely dismiss the "cook your own meal" advice in this thread. I don't even consider us the same species.

track your macros, you'll be ok.

>be richfag
>by onions, tomatoes, chicken and some other vegetables
>have everything else i need for cooking at home
>spend like 4 bucks
>goddamnit ppl u stupid

Breed chickens in your back yard. Free meat and eggs forever.

Maybe learn how to cook you fucking moron.

Also, McDonalds etc isn't unhealthy so long as you don't stuff your fucking face with it endlessly.

Same. I still try to eat decently but I really don’t give a rats ass anymore.

>be medium poor rich fag
>buy the 10kg rice bag from china for 13 euros
>become chinese

just eat bugs idiot

you're a fucking retard
chicken breast, broccoli and rice tastes better than a fucking pot noodle you utter cunt

eating a McDicks burger once in a while isn't even unhealthy.

Just don't do it more than twice a week.

spend it on bleach
drink bleach
problem solved

Just go to the supermarket and buy a ton of those 65 cent cans of beans, corn, some tortillas from the bread aisle, and maybe some eggs or rice, and you can eat that for like a month before switching to something new. I'm not even fucking mexican I'm just saying those 65 cent cans of beans and rice are decent, cheap meals.

>what is salt and spices

>ten pounds of patatoes for fifty cents
>five points of rice for a dollar
Hmmm

You can get a bag of protein filled lentils to feed you for a week with the same 99p

Buy 5 lbs of rice and beans you moron