This board’s content will improve by 10000% if all 3rd world IP addresses were banned

This board’s content will improve by 10000% if all 3rd world IP addresses were banned

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

greenland is 9x bigger than south america

Everything would improve if the third world we're banned from everything. In odd fashion you might have started on biz and will eventually move to pol instead of the other way around.

right...

>turkey
>1st-world
topkek

Does anyone notice that countires get more stupid and ignorant the nearer they are to the equator?

>letting australian shitposters run rampant

s m h t b h f a m

It’s the excess heat that saps all energy and makes people unmotivated to do anything productive

sorry
africa is 14 times larger than greenland

> lol chinks are second world
> yellow freaks are anything different to india..

I had to go look that up you bastard. Seemed like the kind of impossible claim that could be true.

Nah leave the Venezuelans, they’re good at this because it’s life or death for them.

>but muh flat urff

>1st world
bunch of soon to be ass raped degenerates

>has Greece and Turkey as first world countries
Nice map

This. Looked at the map and went to find this reply.

>Turkey
>first world

Turkey is rightfully first world dumbass. What pulls it down in every single development chart is eastern parts where Kurdish population is around 70%.

> USA first worl country
HAHAHAHAHAH

How is Greenland a third world country? They're actually pretty comfy financially, I visited a couple of years ago, lovely place.

This map is awful. Finland is third world, they banked on being neutral during the cold war and it helped them out a ton. Same goes for Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, ex-Yugoslavia and probably more I can't think of right now.

I'm 100% for banning the finns tho

>being this muha-mad
Roach detected

look at this turk roach LOL

it belongs to denmark which should make it a 0 world cunt really

just remove the goblinos from the green and we are good to go

>TUrkey
>first world

They should fix eastern European problem on this board. You guys are worse than pajeets. Go back to telegram and beg for $5.

>Singapore
>Third-world
Finally, something makes sense on biz.

This

>turkey and greece first world
>israel 3rd world
(You)

>blames Kurds
>Worships his sultan
>thinks hes first world
Top kek roach

I would allow anything outside the tropics.

>projecting this hard
Eastern europe is rightfully marked as 2nd world in OPs map. Now go back to flooding europe with shitskins, Takbir

Fixed.
1-Northern Europe
2-Western Europe
3-Turkey
4-Southern Europe
5-Russia
6-Eastern Europe (Rapebaby Gypsies)

non-human thirdies ruin all communities

>mouthbreather has no understanding of the three worlds model

Bobs and vagene people are literally the lowest form of life on earth, even south east asians and niggers are above them.

The only period of the day when you cant get quality content here is during aussiefag hours!
t.insomniac yuropoor

*can

No one cares what the actual definition of 1st and 3rd world means, no one cares!

All everyone thinks is Rich and Poor, that's all. Don't get technical with cold war shit

Who the fuck put Turkey as first World

>Singapore
>origin of all chink ICO
>Third world

Always fuckin knew it.

>n-no one cares r-right?

read up retardo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World

Fuck off mehmet, turkey is a 3rd-world mudslime dump, and now so is germany thanks to you

Kek
Niggered so much he actually edited it

> Turkey
> First world

siktir lan ordan

who made this?
first i thought it was outdated but not even, not sure what time period this would have been correct

all of central europe there should be 1st world now, baltic states first world.. well pretty much all of continental europe besides belarussia, serbia, ukraine? - first world oriented now

caucasian states - armenia 2nd world, georgia 1st world?, azerbaijan 2nd world, iran probably 2nd world? or 3rd world

You seem to have missed the point of the thread

I think the definition has changed. But i am glad someone knows the true meaning of 1st 2nd and 3rd world.

India's second world, retard

>functioning democracy, rule of law, economic stability and high standard of living
top kek

yea, people from Greenland really ruin /biz

WE WANT OUR FLAGS!!!!

POO

IN

>brazil 3rd world
>russia 2nd world
Jokes on you.

I agree. Your map incorrectly coloured USA as green instead of red though.

Yeah great idea lets exclude the countries with more growth potential so we can have more rednecks from the midwest asking for subsidies for muh coal and muh steel..

>aussie abo are first world
top kek

Brazil is 5th world or below.

Att: A brazilian.

Nuke Palestine.

>turkey
>1st world

100% agree. Why can't we do this? Make a new Veeky Forums with these exact requirements.