Why is XMR mooning?

Why is XMR mooning?

Whys is what mooing?

Some cartel washing money

probably this, but combined with the "news" of the fork so it makes it look legit

don't forget to sell high op
pic related

MoneroV

What is it

monero v fork, expect dump soon

Monerofags should be very afraid of this pump. I'm selling mine on march 13th for sumo if this is actually pumping for MoneroV and MoneroV turns out to be malicious and it could in theory reveal 6% of transactions that kind of PR combined with the post airdrop dump is going to be sink this it for a long time.

moneroV is a closed-source CIA/NSA honeypot

>sumo
enjoy your vaporware scam coin

>Sumokoin
>moneroV
No one gives a shit about any of those shitcoins lmao

Not subtle enough shill

>Vaporeware.

Already works good job you sat around/biz/ long enough to learn a new word how's monero coming along with those subaddresses sumo already implemented?

Likely because privacy coins are about to be outlawed by G20 so time to get up and out is now

enjoy your honeypot

enjoy your not-monero

How do they actually enforce it though

yeah i don't get this either, what are they going to do, shut down the internet?
Also, the color blue is now illegal.

Theyre going to fine the shit or shut down exchanges that trade in it and make it criminal offense for individuals to trade in it.

Not that they wont be used, possible they could be traded on tor darknet but will be useless for most normies trying to exchange for fiat.

Decentralised exchanges

Because XRP and XMR will eventually be the #1 and #2 coins. One for the legal economy, and the other for the illegal economy. Make sure you're all-in on XRP on Tuesday.

monerov is cia honeypot, enjoy :)