COSS

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Taas/token-as-a-service-quarterly-report-3c11e89eff01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ssshhh

>soon

plz let me one more week to accumulate plz plz plz

> thinks hes going to be able to retire off his Coss shitcoin dividends when Legolas and coinmetro are both on the way

>comparing COSS to legolas/coinmetro/bibox/binance/huobi/blockport

pls user, elaborate on how they are not competitors

With those COSS dividends the other exchanges can suck this dick
I'm comfy with 100kCOSS

One gives you free money for holding it, while still gaining the token value appreciation.

The others only give token value appreciation.

>Hold these 100 apples for a year, and each day i'll give you 1 apple, at the end you can trade them for oranges
>Hold these 100 apple for a year, at the end you can trade them for oranges
What do you pick?

it fucking amazes me that some people still compare exchange tokens that share profits to those that dont

COSS/KuCoin/Payfair are in an entire different class of assets than the rest of exchange tokens that don't pay shit.

You need an exchange that's appealing to normies in order to get any dividends, besides thinking of coss as only an exchange is like thinking of Google as an advertising company (assuming coss can actually follow their white paper)

>muh dividends
Firstly what does that have to do with competition? The users won't be holding the coin so it doesn't really matter. Other exchanges will take (all of the) marketshare from coss whether their tokens pay dividends or not.
Secondly if you weren't a fucking brainlet you would understand how buybacks/burns are economically equivalent to dividends, if not better(natural buy pressure).
Thirdly, not having dividends means they won't be fucked by the SEC hence will be able to do business there. The SEC doesn't give a fuck if you use a DAO or whatever. Read what the Howey test is. Coss will be classed as a security and can only dream of doing business in the US(and perhaps anywhere).

>buybacks > dividends
Some people just weren't meant to make it.

If you don't want a free fully diversified hedge fund, be my guest.

I can't remember seeing a post more ignorant of the subject matter. Every single point is factually wrong in some way.

Well done user, have a (you).

keep them, i dont like apples or oranges desu

Please tell me one legit, sucessful project that issues dividends(POS coins don't count)
protip: there isn't any and there's a very good reason for that
Please tell me why I'm wrong, I'll wait.

>Please tell me one legit, sucessful project that issues dividends(POS coins don't count)
>POS coins don't count
First of all that logic is retarded, as POS is quite similar to dividends. More use = more money.

Second of all, just because no project that issues dividends has been a major success does not mean that one never will. By only looking at the current situation you are limiting yourself greatly.

Think about next year, think about 2020.

Your first point is rambling nonsense.
You second point is completely ignorant on how coin burns work. Many projects will burn tokens, but only those not in active circulation. There's no buy pressure whatsoever.
Your third point is ignorant on the finer points of security laws, specifically why you have to pay a 0.001 ETH fee to withdraw your COSS fee split.

I'll let you DYOR from there.

TAAS

For those interested, check out their last quarterly report...
medium.com/@Taas/token-as-a-service-quarterly-report-3c11e89eff01

the exchange is (imo) the smallest part of COSS. The merchant gateway in the end of q3 will bring most of the FSA income.

SGD fiat is a pretty big deal imo.

There are a lot of whales in Singapore, but not that many SGD fiat gateways. This combined with the UI update, and I see 20M trade volume by May.

yes, but you will have an army of coss business recruiters when it goes live. And for every company you sign you get an extra % of the fee from their sales. and i dont think the fiat gateway is a small thing. i just believe that the merchant gateway is bigger.

I hope you are right, but it is still a few months out either way.

Coss is dog shit

IIRC, SGD hasn't been confirmed yet. They're adding USD and EUR first, then "more currencies as fast as possible." I'm sure it will happen, just not in March.

Thank you for your constructive feedback, Muhammed.

I'm all in on coss.
never slept so good in my entire crypto investing career.
mmmm soooo comfy

Thanks for the reminder. Buying more now

>Other exchanges will take (all of the) marketshare from coss

Nice fud coss doesn't have any marketshare to begin with :^)