Thoughts on possibility of Abraham's god creating our universe

essentially this how my feeble attempt at reconciling the views of creation according to science and described by Jewish, Christian, and Muslim texts. He would create by set the events in motion to allow for the development of humans through naturalistic processes, essentially, the big bang . From there, he would not intervene and let nature take it's course, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lWZifSXlzlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes and?

Well, don't leave me hanging. Finish the Genesis maths.

do you know what deism is

Biologists think they are biochemists.
Biochemists think they are chemists.
Chemists think they are physicists.
Physicists think they are god.
God thinks he is a mathematician.

Heh.

I think you want any other board. Might I suggest /x/ and /b/ ? This is a board for science, where we generally shit on motivated reasoning like the OP.

No, OP wants and since that's the proper place for metaphysics and philosophy to belong on. You want reddit as that's the proper place new atheists to sperg on.

>He would create by set the events in motion to allow for the development of humans through naturalistic processes, essentially, the big bang . From there, he would not intervene and let nature take it's course, thoughts?
This is deism.

You will never have an original thought in this debate.

Not OP but I already did loser.
BEHOLD
CONJECTURE:
The universe evolves towards producing matter that predicts the evolution of the universe.

Natural selection is a trivial simplification (predictions guide actions which determine survival, more accurate predictions are more viable) until a sapient species rises to develop the holy fizzix.

But he does intervene in the texts. A whole lot. Even gets his dick wet

It is as likely as any other superficial entity doing it. It is basically possible, but it IS certain we don't have the resources to produce evidence to any such hypothesis, creationistic or otherwise.
In face of said fact, why would you ask such a question?

* tips fedora

why is moon

>Even gets his dick wet

Mormon plz.

The gap between what you purpose, and reality is essentially the plot hole to Prometheus.

If the Abraham god created the universe starting with the big bang, and left it alone he would have no idea if or when any of the following would happen:
>Life would evolve, likely but not gaurenteed
>Intelligent life would develop, much less likely than life developing, Earth has had life for ~4 billion years and Intelligent life for about ~1 million let's say.
>That intelligent life would have human like culture, and the necessary curiosity for religion to develop, religion being a part curiosity about the natural world, and a glue for tribal relationships, it is entirely unnecessary for survival. An intelligent species could have evolved which completely slipped religion and only used empiricism to define the world.
>This God, on an ego trip, deliberately lied to his earliest followers, giving them horribly inaccurate recounting on the creation of the universe, instead of advanced mathematics with which his followers could have started the industrial revolution 2000 years earlier becoming the dominant driving force on the planet.

So, given the variables it would require YHV to create multiple universes until a species which fit his liking came into being, making it the cruelest entity to ever exist, and further he intentionally caused his followers to be the victims of multiple direct genocides and expulsion from society.

It would be the biggest troll in creation, confirming that YHV is a /b/-tard with a super computer.

This video is for people like you, user:
youtube.com/watch?v=lWZifSXlzlI

>Be me
>Make universe on laptop for lulz
>Time goes by, forget about it
>Month later take a look
>Some pink assholes have evolved, they worship rocks and shit
>Say fuck that, we wuz God and shiiiiieeet
>Find some rando with a huge nose
>Tell him I made you bitch I can unmake you, do what I say
>Tell him all you pink shits were product of incest, and I'll flood the world and shit like it's simcity
>He tells a bunch of needs this shit, they start worshipping me
>For the lulz make a toon for myself to go around and fuck bitches
>Get crucified
>My new nuggas take over the big empire
>Get bored
>Go tell some brown assholes I'm god and CP is okay by me, tell them to conquer the shit out of these big nose cucks, they'll get like a million lolis when they die, even though they're just deleted to clear RAM space
>Later some red pilled guy kills most of my big nose cucks, but he's following me from when I was crucified so it's all good.
>Forget about it again, come back later, figure it's time to start over, so make a bunch of natural disasters and shit.

Considering that consciousness is the most fundamental property of matter, more fundamental than all of its other properties, and that at the beginning all matter was one within the singularity, this property which permeates all existence would seem to be the very same thing which begat all that we see today. In other words, we are god. We created the universe.

OP what you're describing would be more of a deist belief than Abrahamic. The Abrahamic God is actively involved in daily life according to the scriptures.

>would require YHV to create multiple universes

The universe is BIG, possibly infinite.

>Life would evolve, likely but not gaurenteed

There's nothing stopping God from starting life when the conditions were right. In the end, it's indistinguishable from it happening naturally.

>Intelligent life would develop, much less likely than life developing, Earth has had life for ~4 billion years and Intelligent life for about ~1 million let's say.

God could have subtly biased the outcomes to favor larger brains.

>This God, on an ego trip, deliberately lied to his earliest followers, giving them horribly inaccurate recounting on the creation of the universe,

Where in Genesis does it say "and thus God said to the prophet/patriarch X and it was written down in the book" after the creation story? Also, what benefit at all would they have been from a technically accurate description of creation. That like an autistic getting into quantum mechanics to explain how a computer works to kindergartners because of "muh correctness".

>instead of advanced mathematics with which his followers could have started the industrial revolution 2000 years earlier becoming the dominant driving force on the planet.

And God is contractually obligated to spoon feed us math where?

>could have started the industrial revolution 2000 years earlier
>2000 years earlier

You mean 5000 years earlier at the end of the stone age? Right...

>and further he intentionally caused his followers to be the victims of multiple direct genocides and expulsion from society.

Have you read the Old Testament? The Jews were pretty horrible scoundrels.

that's some military grade b8

You fight the good fight, user.

I'm a geologist and a Christian

I look to religion to tell me that God created the universe, I look to science to tell me how.

you must be full of proof then...

There is no way you are out of high school, you fucking retard. Luckily this guy covered most (but not all) of the retardation in your post

>I have predetermined the sources of all of my belief in favor of using my own critical thought about said beliefs, because I prefer the ability to be confident I am "right" over having any ability to contribute meaningfully to discussion.

>projecting

God created the universe leading to intelligent life who dont know anything about the situation before the big bang
god is nothing and everything

U

R

STOO

PID

and mathematicians think they are ______

JOHN CENA

??? My "beliefs" are subject to change based on evidence, stop being so buttblasted.

Miracles exist proving god. QED