At the gym

>at the gym
>THICC girl is doing squats in front of me
>subconsciously mumble to myself
>''now thats a brapper''

This has got to stop Veeky Forums

Start reporting brapposters.

I never got what exactly a brapper really is

For real I actually hate when I'm at the gym and I see roasties, it's like a constant reminder of what I can't have

man up, unless you've got absolute shit tier face you'll be fine

Stop posting brappers you degenerate.

>implies he's not a "real man" if he doesn't make the first move and risk everything emotionally while the woman risks nothing and basically he's subhuman

this is why we need meninism

welcome to nature, you think in the wild the animal males wait for the females to come to them?

humans are just slightly more evolved animals

>being this beta

i called everyone a cuck in my head because of /tv/'s cuckposting (which was stolen by /pol/)

>women being expected to be beyond this beta and we just accept it as a society
humans are clearly disgusting and pathetic

>sister visits me
>accidentally brraaapps
>slap her ass and tell her to stop with the brapposting

>risk everything emotionally

Stop being such a bitch, stop thinking like this. There's your problem

>calling all of nature and hormone based emotion and behaviour disgusting

you must go back

pathetic subhuman incels who dream about being farted in their stupid faces by stacy while tyrones cum is still leaking from her bare pussy

basically, junk DNA personified and individuals who will breed themselves out of existence latched on to this meme, it seems

perfect pics to FUD and shill on here, since those people make up most of the "dumb money" and also spout gems like:

>all TA is voodoo
>daytrading is a meme, guys
>BTC 50k EOY (in late 2017)

>risk everything emotionally
wtf does this mean?

Varg said she is shitting herself.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Creepy dudes like you are why my wife isnt comfortable going to a public gym

Cut it out

Kek.

>My problem
I didn't say I have a problem. Nor do I. I'm just disgusted with dumb passive roasties and pathetic subhuman thirsties playing their ugly game of one sided courtship.
USA, southern Europe and South America are the worst of the west when it comes to this.

>none of it is culturally contingent or modifiable in any way, everyone is the same, and the "natural" state of things is good or fine by default
brainlet detected. the natural state of things is rape and lots of decentralized violence

everything out of what you + her risk

POST PICS OF UR WIFENIGGER

Nice job throwing excuses around for your fat wife

Lurk more

I always wondered, is it pronounced "Brap hog" or "brafog"

>implying im autistic enough to say it audibly
>implying people arent checking each other out in the gym regardless of brap

dont go to the gym if you aren't comfortably with basic social interaction

Wife weighs 110 at 5’7

Try again

>Implying that makes it ok
>Implying it still isnt creepy
We have no need to with my set up at home. Can do deads, squats, bench, pullups, dips, and icing on the cake is we can avoid people like you. Stay licentious and alone

no

I'm not alone, you however sound insecure. Taking a look at an attractive person working out is not creepy. When you're on the beach, do you also cover your eyes so you don't accidentally offend all the women in bikinis? You think everyone should be looking at the floor for 90 minutes?

You have to go back!

YES

ACCEPT MISANTHROPY
JOIN US

you must be some 500lbs landwhale who wears 10pounds of makeup but cant be bothered to eat a salad and trains at a womens only gym

Look user lets talk reasonably

This isn’t my solely my stance. My wife, my best friend and his wife, and many others share the same sentiment.

It has nothing to do with offense but everything to do with faithfulness. When I go anywhere and there are any women other than my wife I make a concious effort to avoid doing entertaining thoughts like these. It’s one thing to see something unintentionally, it’s another to mull over it.

I took our time dating just as serious as I do our marriage now. Question is; if you arent alone, why dont you?

tell your wife to stop cruising for dick and dressing like a slut at the gym. Thanks - mgmt

You sound like a huge cuck and you have an unfaithful wife. Not a problem for anyone except you bud. Your wife should not be in situations where you have even developed a thought process around this. Very pathetic

brrrrrr-rr-rrrrr-r-rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

it means he's still a boy. that "emotional loss" is exactly what makes you a man.

>to avoid doing
>doing
Ignore that, I screwed up

Projection and assumption, nice user

Alright, cool, that's going to be extremely hard to unsee.

t. numale cuck

t. deluded fool

If it's about faithfulness it's a different story. You say it's about 'entertaining thoughts like these'

You can entertain thoughts without acting upon them. Me thinking a girl that isn't my SO is hot does not reduce my faithfulness, it makes me rational. In the same way I can think a guy is hot, and it doesn't make me gay. It makes me objective.

Suppressing these thoughts means suppressing logic. It's basically lying to yourself. I think that can be much more dangerous than entertaining these thoughts and dealing with them rationally.

>You can entertain thoughts without acting upon them. Me thinking a girl that isn't my SO is hot does not reduce my faithfulness, it makes me rational. In the same way I can think a guy is hot, and it doesn't make me gay. It makes me objective.

Are you okay with your woman doing this?

>by stacy while tyrones cum is still leaking from her bare pussy
lol wut, get your cuck fantasies out of here, faggot.

>You can entertain thoughts without acting upon them.
By the way I totally agree with this

Where we differ is I view both as wrong just the latter has more severe consequences in the context of a serious relationship

I'm fine with my SO thinking other guys are hot and being friends with other guys because I'm confident in my merits as her SO and the merit and stability of our monogamous relationship.

I think mulling over your SO's actions or thoughts is a sign of insecurity. Staying together just out of faithfulness and not merit is going to lead to an unhappy relationship that makes neither person happy long term.

That being said the current divorce rates are way too high and people are not working together to make a relationship work. That however doesn't mean we should be inhibiting our thoughts and controlling our SO's.

grow up. if you do this and are confident you get roasties even 1/100 success = getting a good lay. jesus fuck man and grow up and stop beeing such a pussy

Cool story bro

You are such a deluded cuck it's pathetic

Kys homosexual cuck

t. beta cuck

>being secure and confident makes me beta

Ok user

Sorry to say but you sound like an absolute faggot. Have you ever been with a real slut? Like
>>I want you to hit me and fuck my ass but i want you to do it without me telling you
Kind of slut?

tits > ass
but this roastie has a Great-tier body

yes he has but his wife won't reveal to him that she wants this
she will be afraid of even implying it in a plausible deniability way and will eventually divorce him to try to finally be herself when she's 35-45 but will find out that she actually let life pass her by and it's too late to act out those roles now and she has nothing. Not even her boring husband that was at least comfy and reliable.

Anyone get extra juice when high test walks in the gym/ near you?

artist?

Judging by this thread people around here REALLY should respect women more

>I'm fine with my SO thinking other guys are hot and being friends with other guys because I'm confident in my merits as her SO and the merit and stability of our monogamous relationship.

Understood user, our worldviews are at a stark contrast.

> SO's actions or thoughts
>Staying together just out of faithfulness and not merit

Isn’t that contradictory?

I don’t fixate on her thoughts or actions. I trust her. Yet, if she were to cross the line then we would have a reasonable sit down about it with the aim being understanding and resolution.

>That being said the current divorce rates are way too high and people are not working together to make a relationship work. That however doesn't mean we should be inhibiting our thoughts and controlling our SO's.

You’re right they’re too high. You misunderstand. My wife and I have free will and ultimately have a choice to make. We’ve independently came together to form a team, a partnership, a unit — and agreed to avoid doing these things to inspire confidence in one another by means of devotion. If she decided to do otherwise that’s her call and likewise she would say the same for me. Yet, we both agree if that were the case divorce would be justified. If she cheated would I? No, for two reasons.
One: because I’m passionate about doing all that depends on me to see this through
two: because of the nature of a relationship, and it being between two human beings forgiveness is paramount

I’m gonna get back to doing some more trading, I appreciate you being sincere with me instead of just being unreasonable and callous.

I want to apologize for the statement I made earlier about you staying alone, it was foolish of me to speculate like that.

Take care user

>If she cheated would I? No
Shouldn't whether you "forgive" her or not depend on how you reassess her to be and also the relationship through analyzing how and why she cheated and what it all implies about her psyche?

she is wearing distracting clothes in the temple of focus.

Looks like a fucking turkey.

WOW
i thought it as just about big buts and letting out a braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppp
and maybe a little *peeeefttt* at the end
are you sure those arent your own sick desires user??

>brapposting started from a shitty copypasta
>anons turning into genuine brap fetishists
'no'