Bitmex brainlet here

bitmexicans give me some tips on getting started there. what are minimum trade sizes? can I get started with something like 0.01 btc to test it out or am I just going to get fucked by min sizes and fees, etc? any other newfag tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

evernote.com/shard/s332/sh/f2cc41b5-9e16-4f1f-98f2-dc69b5029ae0/6ae0f0444176210192035275dbd427f8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzq1jgNKuBc
bitmex.com/register/efMXBV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

use testnet

Try First the testnet to learn how to use the platform, than of you want Quick money by betting low amounts you have to use High leverage, so you Will likely lose Everything... The safest thing to do is to Place a long or Short position with very low leverage and keep It open

The deposit is free and the others fee are posted on the site

I started last week and already 30% up.
It's worth it.

Play it smart. Play it like you would play poker. Using logic, statistics.

random roastie invading the thread

I wasted 0.68 btc there in 3 days. The worst thing is that im actually a good day trader. I make money consistently... However turns out BTC is manipulated like fuck, so its a lot harder to predict, it moves a lot slower than im used to and the possibility of getting rich fast just make me become a degenerate gambler.

So now that you know this. If you still choose to go ahead, remember this and pray for my salvation.

You can start with 0.01 BTC, but there's really no reason to hurry, enjoy the testnet. Also ppeople ignore alts which are kind of predictable.

min deposit is 10k sats, and the minimum position is 1 contract which is $1 of btc.
If you use limit orders, YOU GET the fee. as in you get paid to place an order in the order book.
If you use low leverage like 1x to 5x(max) you have very little to no chance of ever being liquidated.
idiots here that tell you don't do it are idiots who used more than 5x and got liquidated like the idiots they are. don't be like them.

in theory i guess an account with 5btc could easily do 1% 2% daily scalping on btc, since there is no spread it would be easier to trade

there is no minimum trade size.
you can even trade with 1 cent if you go 100x with 1 contract.
if you buy 1 contract with 1x your order size is just $1.

the fees are not that bad. it's just 0.0750% for market orders.
and for limit orders you even GET PAID 0.0250%.
but there is also funding, where every 8 hours longs have to pay shorts some varying amount and then it switches to shorts paying longs for the next 8 hours.

learn the bitmex mechanics on testnet first.
but I don't advice using the testnet to learn trading. it doesn't really behave like the real bitcoin and it also has no liquidity and every once in a while someone comes along and market dumps 100BTC just for fun and then the chart becomes unreadable for a couple of days.
it's better to start paper trading first imo and then once you are comfortable enough start with small amounts on bitmex mainnet.

also learn TA and learn how to trade fist, otherwise you are just gambling.
and also use low lev only.

Thiss

I am a gambling addict aswell but not with leverage trading I will pray for u user.

evernote.com/shard/s332/sh/f2cc41b5-9e16-4f1f-98f2-dc69b5029ae0/6ae0f0444176210192035275dbd427f8

youtube.com/watch?v=Uzq1jgNKuBc

Never sell to market , use stop loss , never enter position with all your funds , dont use more than x25 when entering position and use this bitmex.com/register/mdeNyl if u didnt registered yet

You're objectively not a very good trader.

Use your entire stack with low leverage rather than a portion of your stack with high leverage

Use your entire stack with high leverage for sugoi gains and don't listen to this faggot.

mucho gracias bros

>also learn TA and learn how to trade fist, otherwise you are just gambling.
what's the best resource for this, though? i feel like you can only get so far reading investopedia. maybe i am wrong.

>bitmex.com/register/efMXBV
Use my referral, sir. 10% less fees for you, sir.

he is objectively a very bad """trader"""

i wrote a bot to waste 0.1 btc over the course of a week a while back

Holy fuck what was that

why exactly?