Guys how do I get rid of fly's from my kitchen without poison?

Guys how do I get rid of fly's from my kitchen without poison?
I let shit, dirty shit sit too long, things rot and each time I tried to fix it I fixed a bit and then got overwhelmed and I tried to today but I had 70 flies attack me
I have extra virgin olive oil, I have unopened sesame oil, I have other shit thst don't want contaminated so I can't spray poison in there.
I'm really devastated, I can't do anything right, each time I try to fix something I ruin two more things, I just want this one thing, just to be able to clean my kitchen so I can cook again and i can stop ordering pizza every day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sSwgTG5XjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At that point, you need to accept losing your shit and call a professional to deal with it.

Why would you let shit rot? Do you have a mental illness?

Just get in there and get rid of the trash. The flies won't kill you. Maybe wrap a towel around your face so you don't suck any in but you gotta get rid whatever is attracting those flies. Then clean the dishes and wipe down the benches.
You can do this.

I'm in the same situation, kinda, except I'm not as autistic as you are.

My roommate lets dishes pile, which is one thing, but then he also drinks >10 cups of coffee a day and often leaves 2-4 mugs """"soaking"""" in the sink, which breeds fruit flies like crazy.

The only success I've had is to:

>keep a clean kitchen
>immediately take trash out when full
>assure trash can is covered when not full
>regularly pour bleach down drains (i.e. nightly)
>set out traps consisting of containers of champagne (I've used other things, but champagne works best in my experience) covered with plastic wrap that has been punctured many times
>Just basically keep up with the kitchen and keep the drains bleachy

Lately, though, they don't seem to want to go away and have decided my bathroom is a cool place to hang out as well.

Any additional help is appreciated.

Kind of i was preparing for an exam for two months, the first month it got kind of bad and by the second month it was already too bad but I told myself just hold on until the exam and you clean after.
I passed the exam but I both got really fucking sick and had a fight with my family and was receiving death threats from my dad and aunt and I was extremely power and sick too so yeah that lasted two weeks and its a miracle I got better, after that I was ok but feeling like shit for another two weeks because my family is shit and when I got over it the problem was too big so I mostly ignored it and I tried to fix things a couple times but I got overwhelmed by it so I left it as it is and it got worse.
Now I want finally going to fix the big bulk of shit but I can't,i don't have money and i don't want anyone knowing how bad shit got. And it got really bad, I got every thing dirty so then I bought plastic shit and piled it and then I run out of plastic so I bought new dishes since they where on sale but I got them dirty too and left the in the kitchen

Probably the rotten food in the dishes and tlsome moldy bread I didn't close well, also a month old bag of garbage, make it a month old bag of open garbage and 3 industrial size bags of garbage but closed

Post pics please.

I don't want to get back in there user, I just want to sleep and die

>I don't want to die from flies
>I just want to die in bed
But your dead body will be consumed by flies either way so you may as well clean the kitchen (or die trying).

If your issue is so dire it seems like wasting some olive oil to get sweet chemical warfare revenge on the fuckers might be worth it. If not just buy a bug netting hat, get drunk, and go to town on those dishes. Lastly buy the sticky bug tape that come in rolls that you suspend might be satisfying.

a small amount of dish soap mixed with a few cups of water in a spray bottle kills them after they come into contact with it.

Probably the most important thing you can do in addition to what you are doing is scrub wall and ceilings, light fixtures, etc (use dish soap solution). Look for small brownish spots, those are clusters of eggs. I had a fly infestation a few days ago and it is almost gone after a few vigilant days of cleaning every cluster I found daily.
Also, get a screen for your windows if you don't do that. Step one is stop them from getting in.

my dad has this pump action "shotgun" that shoots salt, specifically made to kill flies.

google it

See a shrink or take some shrooms and clean out the fucking kitchen.

Start with gloves and garbage bags. Once all the shit is gone and dirty cookware collected in garbage bags (empty out all the fucking cabinets too) break out the buckets, soap and bleach.

You probably have maggots by now, the flies are the least of your problem. Once you're done cleaning you can start worrying about some flies.

I like how our bathroom attracts them, they happily ram their heads against the frosted bathroom window. Ready for the vacuum cleaner.

This thread is making me sad :(

You can do it! Put on some music, open up all your windows and use gloves you mostly just need to get rid of all the garbage it sounds like

my apartment has flies all the time becuase i always take the screen out and forget to put it back in

just take out ALL the garbage
do't leave leftover food out

boil water and pour boiling water down ALL the drains

get a swatter for the stragglers

wa la

Can't you just go a head and hang yourself or something? You sound disgusting.

>a professional to deal with flies
You just have to not leave food exposed, there's absolutely no need to hire someone to get rid of flies.

OP, you have to come to terms with the fact that you have to get in there and clean. Find a way. Spray yourself with bug repellant if you have to. Just go do it.
I'd suggest hiring a professional but your obviously a poorfag.

Clean your kitchen and get fly strips for 5 bucks. You'll be fly free in 3 days.

Forget the fucking oil. The best way to clean an overwhelming kitchen is to throw away EVERYTHING in your fridge/freezer, even throw out filthy dishes and pots that have been in there too long. It's the price you pay for letting it get this way. Clear out your pantry if need be, throw out ALL trash. Now that you have a "clean slate", get yourself some surface cleaner and wipe every nook and cranny until it's like new. Flies = food so you have to be meticulous about getting every smear and crumb cleaned up. This is easy once you throw everything away.

All food in your kitchen is lost, don't even try to save any of it. Completely trash everything that is disposable in your kitchen. It's not easy. Life's not easy. But every day, it gets easier. You just have to do the work.

all you can do is clean the kitchen, clean the drains in your kitchen, and keep up good cleaning habits. the flies will die out with no source of food, just wait a few days.

Clean up the kitchen

Leave a fly trap. Take a two liter pop bottle, cut it in half then invert the top like a funnel. Fill the bottle with water and sugar. It will attract the flies and they'll more often then not drown in the water.

Or you could do as I did when living in Australia and take a lighter and aerosol can and torch them one by one.

it's easy man just shoot salt at them

youtube.com/watch?v=_sSwgTG5XjU

this

are you renting?

maybe there's some ''''''faulty wiring'''''' that could solve all of your problems?