These fags are worse than core cucks prove me wrong

These fags are worse than core cucks prove me wrong.

noMoneroer detected

In what regard? Also burden of proof faggot.

Actually I'm going to dump soon before the fork. Just like the coin will after. Also thanks for proving my point brainlet.

agreed

Ledger support will come weeks later. Your loss.

Brainwashed cucks all around that can't think for themselves. It's no coincidence it's been green less than two weeks before a fork and suddenly everyone is an evangelist for it.

You are wrong because ((unknown proof)).

Ledger doesn't do shit for the coins value mental midget. I can already keep monero on a secure mobile wallet and a flash drive.

the overlap between corecucks and moneromongs is immense

MoneroV isn't a fork it's just a scam, they want you to put your private key in their closed source app, it's pretty obvious.

>doesn't understand the difference between a hardware wallet and a "secure mobile wallet" or "flash drive"

>Gets jewed for a fancy hardware wallet doesnt realise a flashdrive does exactly the same thing.

How does that make your coin more valuable again ?

really though its a four-way tie between corecucks, charlie lee dickriders, moneromongs, and btcp brainlets.

>still doesn't understand the difference between a hardware wallet and a flashdrive

Paperwallets are free you fucking mong.

>doesn't understand the difference between a hardware wallet and a paperwallet

About to get rekt by BTCP

Classic monerofag it's different and safer because the devs told us. Meanwhile 68% of transactions before february 2017 were public and MoneroV is about to exploit the blockchain it for another 6%

Fake.

Nobody can be worse than core cucks.

What a cancerous op

Jesus, BTCP bagholders are going to become the new Cashies aren't they?

DELUDED
E
L
U
D
E
D

How the fuck can you support monero and not know about moneroV attack cuck.

How can you be in crypto and don't understand the purpose of hardware wallets

I do they're irrelevant and won't help your coin. A 10 android phone that is only used as a wallet is just as secure.

this thread is cancer

OP is a gaylord