Why haven't you taken the Islamic banking red pill yet?

Why haven't you taken the Islamic banking red pill yet?

Moral banking with no usury

real word isnt a book tale you know

They have usury they just give it a fancy name like profit sharing

>murabaha
>mudaraba
>tawaruq

islamic CC have higher APRs than traditional banks. FYI.
if Islamic finance is truly sharia compliant then why are all their currencies pegged to the US dollar? (hint: it has to do with the petrodollar)
suffice it to say if their monetary system derives value from a kuffar currency then the whole thing is unislamic to begin with.

In a way, yeah, but as the anons pointed out below, that never happens in the real world.

This is why we need a big jihad to cleanse the ummah from its internal filth before we should even think about spreading it to kuffars.

Not necessarily a war, but the general meaning of the term jihad, though bloodshed will be necessary anyway. Especially to dislodge the self serving royals and the many corrupt clerics.

May the muad'dib arrive to save us from the harkonnen, but first, save us from ourselves.

The arabs have betrayed the ummah. We are suffering mainly because of them. I hope Imam Mahdi comes soon so we clean those Saudi hypocrites out of Arabia.

yes indeed, we should start with the desert planet and seize all spice production.

Islam is the only religion that makes sense

Already converted.
Europe shall be cleansed from its degeneracy. USA is the cancer, Islam is the answer.

Ins'allah

What is usury and how are you supposed to profit without it?

Insha'Allah*

Excuse me my brothers, I'm on a new phone and not used to the keyboard.

Yes, good muzzies, don't do loans and charge each other interest. Leave that miserable job for us Jews!

I've heard that muzzies will go "inshallah" in regards to any obligation. Like "God willing I have this done by Friday."

And when LINK goes to $100 EOY we will all shout "Mash'allah! Alhamdulillah!"

yup
seldom would you hear a "yes" or "no"
it's always inshallah

let me guess are you paki?

cryptocurrency is the godly way of doing business for both christians and muslims. no credit means no exploitation of fellow believers in soceity.

why dont we just kill them all instead? seems better

Too late, the cube hates you now

The Koran also says don't grow miles upon miles of poppy fields to enslave other humans with drugs but they do it anyways because they desire a fiberous rectangle created by usury so much.
>tips fedora

SALT is satanic then?

Islam is probably the Mark of the Beast.

Following Islamic ideology literally means you're retarded

no religion makes sense you fucking 6th century sand nigger