You were warned

You were warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-token-mechanics-104af1dd26bd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any reason for the pump today?

April 8th 2024?

the beauty is biz doesn't care about this.

it'll 10x soon enough

Veeky Forumstards will fomo at ATH then say it's a shitcoin

It's the circle of liiiiife

I still remember when this was first shilled in November and everyone was fudding the shit out of it. /biz doesn't deserve to be rich desu, enjoying my 1000% gains since November fellas :)

What is this shit coin? Just a one day pump and dump shit probably.

It’s the wheel of fooooortunnnnnne

I've posted about a dozen thread about HST trying to raise awareness. Except, every time, biz acts like a dumb faggots and calls it a nigger coin or say I'm a pajeet. I'm going to be so fucking annoyed when this shit goes parabolic and the fucking retards on this board say no one told them about HST.

Take this dumbass for instance. He sees a coin he's not familiar with, immediately assumes its a pump and dump shit coin because he won't do 2 minutes of due diligence and figure out for himself. So his tiny, insignificant brain labels it a shitcoin. Instead of being a dumbass, go look at the fucking news. We have search engines for a fucking reason. I hope you fucking hang yourself after HST is being used for voting in Scotland, Iowa, and the REMTech Awards (just to name a few) and the FOMO causes the price to go into the $50 range. Fucking dumbass nigger. Go die.

>total supply doesnt match with the total supply on etherscan
>biggest wallet holds 88% of the token
yes no thank you OP

New top exchange coming soon and news that will "shock the world"
>Source: discord

OMG THE FUCKING STUPIDITY. IT'S THE PURGATORY ADDRESS THAT ALL THE UNSOLD COINS WENT TO AFTER ICO. YOU. DUMB. MOTHER. FUCKER. HOW RETARDED ARE YOU?

ok mr. tough guy - why do you have to write in full caps over a internet board calling me all this names. do you have to over compensate something or youre mum didnt love you?
to the topic: I didnt made enough research as it seems but it is still unprofessional: they should you have burned the tokens already. keeping them in a wallet is shady

The smart contract doesn't allow for tokens to be burnt. Stop being such a pussy that all caps affect your emotions in any way.

Dyor pajeet fuck.

shitcoin don't buy it

LOL you can burn everything. Just send to a wallet and wipe the private key to that wallet and all information so that it can't be touched ever again.

We don't need you to buy it, bud. Governments, NGO's and corporations are already lined up around the block waiting to use HST for secure voting. They'll be buying up the orderbooks every time a vote takes place. And the token mechanics are flawless. Enjoy staying poor.

Yes, it's a shitcoin. Lemme buy those bags from you, you won't miss them anyway.

You mean like exactly what they did? Sent it to a purgatory address where they can never be recovered? Are you trying to argue semantics?

>intensly researching all the shitcoins shilled on /biz
yeah no I am not that much of NEET yet to have time for that

Yeah right because Ethereum and its non-scalibility have such a bright future ahead...

Nice FUD bud.

Proof me wrong then
Bud.

Still trying to get others to do the research for you, pajeet?

No one will "proof" shit for your lazy faggot ass. Get the fuck off my board.

Prove that ETH can scale? How the fuck do you suppose I do that then? Sneak into Vitalik''s house and read his diary?

Alwaus do the opposite of what biz says.
Enjoy your link shitcoin you retarded cunts

fuck me I bought this nigger coin at ICO and sold at 60% gain a week later

No worries, I will get off this board.
I dont have a incentive to shill this token any further, you guys on the other hand have. So good luck with that and I hope your bags are not that heavy.

It's not a nigger coin you fucking brainlet. The only nigger here is you.

This isnt XLM, no nigger handouts around here

>No worries, I will get off this board.
Good. Don't come back. Go buy shitcoins for all I care. I bought this shit at ICO and I'm not selling.

Meant to buy this yesterday but I got drunk and forgot. Figures

It's still before the major exchange listing, don't regret not buying TWICE

dude i almost bought at 25 cents and kinda forgot... then it got up to 75 cents and i finally bought at 1 dollar

Does sell the news apply on new exchange listings or will it skyrocket after because new people want to buy?

It'll jump 20%+
Im going to sell after that. It always goes down after the new listing pump. Either buy back in after that or buy something else

But right after the new listing their customers will be buying HST for all the planned voting they have coming up. Most of their customers wanted Horizon State themselves to do the buying of decision token for them. Which means once the listing goes through, and MiVote's 50mm votes that are coming up in 2018, and Horizon State's customers (governments, ngos, corporations, which are so numerous that it's making the dev's heads spin) are going to have the volume they need to purchase all the tokens required, the price will only keep going up. Not to mention the token mechanics involved one the votes go through. How will the price ever do anything BUT go up?

Their customers can buy HST now though? Im not disagreeing with you but after every new listing pump it has a correction. Timing it right could result in a fatter stack. Risk it for the biscuit

medium.com/horizonstate/horizon-state-token-mechanics-104af1dd26bd

Read the token mechanics if you haven't lads.

Yes they can buy right now, but there is so little volume right now that it would be hard to get any significant amount i would think. Best they can do is give themselves a little discount once they start using the platform more and more.