>Client takes me to Sonic
>Order onion rings
>Receive onion wrapped in a very sugary desert pastry
>side of sugary tomato sauce

Wtf

Business, damn autocorrect

Literally what did you expect, user

>Literally what did you expect, user

I don't know. This is my first time in the land of the burgers. .....I thought the sweet meme was exaggeration...the client laughed and wants me to try McDonald's Sweet Tea.....I'm terrified

How the fuck takes a business client out to fast food? That's a good indicator that you should not be doing any business with them.

Was it bus business?

We had to visit a satellite office outside of Nashville in the middle of nowhere. It was that or a Wendys. Literally only two options

Americans will be astounded and amazed that you can function without half-hourly meals of 2L of full sugar Cola and some sort of fried savoury food infused with muh HFCS

Prepare your pancreas

Yeah it's awful. I like to think most of the posters here have more taste, but the average American likes their savoury food to be sweet as fuck, full of sugar and HFCS. The trend has found its way over here too, with brands such as Dominos and Ed's Diner.

You are supposed to get tots, m8

>op goes to sonics
>Picks there onion rings
>Wants to know why its covered in sweet batter
>Doesn't understand that white onions are sweet
There batter has no sugar also go to 50\50 slaters or a burger place that isent a fast food joint.. you stupid cunt

>omg im in a different country and the food is different

What did you expect? Go back to eating blood pudding.

The south takes sugar to level 1000.
And fast food does it even more. They put it in everything. I'd say find a normal restaurant to avoid it but you're going to have a hard time in nashville.

>there
>There
>its
>isent
>50\50 with reverse slash

Clearly someone whose opinions can be disregarded.

What

Sonic frys savory items and desserts in the same oil so all of their fries, etc end up tasting like funnel cake batter

You should try their bread... it's basically cake that you can pop in a toaster.

what kind of businesses? bus ones?

Go to a mom a mom and pops burger place and order onion rings and a burger and prepare your taste buds

"Oh mum, this isn't the boiled steak me used to. Where's me brown sauce love?"

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

>Doesn't understand that white onions are sweet
What a weird claim.
White onions aren't going to make the batter sweet.

More likely is that OP got onion rings cooked in the same fryer as the cinnamon desserts Sonic has.
Happened to me once.
Fucking gross.

>>Doesn't understand that white onions are sweet

Being this retarded. No onion slice has 100g of sugar

Sonic is literally dog shit tier food
Source: i work next door to one
Go to almost any sit down restaraunt with burgers in the 7-10 dollar range and the standard improves significantly

Yeah their onion rings aren't the best. Especially the way the onion comes out of the seperated batter like a wet noodle a lot of the time
Still, I like onion rings
Next time you're at Sonic's, get the chedder peppers, they are dank

In his defense vidalia onions are "sweet" but that's mostly due to their low sulfur content so they taste less hot and don't give you quite as bad assbreath. However theres no way to know if OP was in the south in vidalia season.

Seriously the stupidest post I've read in a long time, and on so many different levels. Grammar, spelling, accuracy, general intelligence - stunning.

beer batter is the shit way to do onion rings anyways, panko or gtfo

Americans smell like shit too

It depends on who makes them and like others said, if they have had sweets in the fryer recently. I worked at and managed a sonic for over 2 years, ask me anything

yeah and they also have poopoo caca in their pants

>food infused with muh HFCS

>blaming the people of America for something the greedy and corrupt food industry purposefully puts in literally every single food item on the market.
what do you expect them to do?

The FDA allows the food industry to use beaver anus as a natural flavor.

Fair enough

>expecting QUALITY food
>from a fucking fast food place

what the fuck did you expect? Go to an actual restaurant retard.

It was his client who took him there, what was he suppose to do?

could have just not ordered anything.

and his client is a douchebag. You never take business partners to fast food.

temper his expectations?

Been greatful for the free meal instead of crying like a faggot because your free meal wasn't the boiled steak your mum used to make?

BOOM ROASTED

Based you, so many asshurt cu/ck/s crying ITT

Nobody cares about your blog you cock sucking faggot. Drop the first two lines and I'd give a shit

>going to Sonic
>not getting their god tier tatter tots

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I once found a hole in the wall burger place in the middle of Pennsylvania. Literally no cell phone reception, it was a town of 50 people. Worst burger I had in my life.

your grammar and spelling is shit, but you are mostly correct.

sounds like you should try going to a different restaurant, gaylord.

>I don't think about you at all
So little so you felt the need to reply.
Retard.

HOURLY
EUROPOOR
OBSESSION
THREAD

You must understand user that particular business has a very sweet batter on their items.

"Normal" onion rings are not like that.

Also you do not have to use the sugar sauce, I don't

>wants me to try McDonald's Sweet Tea
Be prepared for literally the sweetest thing you've ever had.

My god, so much stupidness.. listen
Op was invited by som client. Probaply the client thougt, this would be novel to that eurofag.. not some fancy restaurant. Op plays along. Order. WTF
Those onions rings taste like crap, not gonna say.
Come back, post on Veeky Forums, its legit.. im with op..

I know your autism prevents you from understanding this, but when you're having a conversation, you're generally supposed to respond.

You get fucking onion rings like that in even a spoons.