Would you, Veeky Forums?

Would you, Veeky Forums?

All a math equation tattoo shows is where you decided to quit learning math.

fuck no.

I would sit behind him in math class so i dont have to memorize that equation

holy fuck

/thread

>getting tattoos

This desu senpai

>have high school math neck tattoo
>go bald
>long hair implies skullett
>short hair implies idiotic neck tattoo
Bye bye job prospects.

>can't memorize quadratic equation

Does this apply to chemical tattoos as well?

Does sci like my math tattoo?

>can't derive quadratic equation

>can't derive

M8 senpai desu senpai

>can't

chemical tattoos are ok as long as it isn't a meme molecule like THC or caffeine.

2meme4metbhfam

Thank god. I'll inform my tattoo artist.

>

[math] [/math]

Oh shit nigga

gets cringy at bottom

also there is no symmetry in the hydrogen placement of the giant cuck ring, which triggers me

>gets cringy at bottom
agreed. the molecules themselves are neat tho.

What chemicals?

It's like when you see that "i eight sum pi" shirt. You can tell from that that that person never went beyond that level.

That's why i'll never wear a shirt like that

Besides, if the plebian wearing the shirt were rigorous about his language he would read it: "i eight THE sum OF pi" which is clearly nonsense as an english sentence.

"....... that that that ........"

I never thought I would see someone use "that" 3 times in a row in a grammatically correct fashion, without the need of quotations.

No.

Jesus dude, is this under your pubes or something?

I would only get a tatto of a tripple integral cus i be experts in math after that :^)

It's better if they pronounce pi correctly.

On a side note, one of my professors this past year would regularly wear a sweater that had a graphic of some Kleinian group.

i physically feel bad for all of you when i shitpost and have a kek and you make the effort of solving captcha to dismiss. i am hereby exonerating myself from duty after my 40 hour shift. make better life decisions. read more satire. people in hur be the nuts and shit dog but let me tell you a something, most of them are yanking your ballhairs to see what noises come following out of your vocal chords.

and to share a kek with those who are smart enough to keep scrolling.

No, I don't care about fashion and I have no reason to get an "authentic" tattoo like ex-marines or redneck truckes might. Even if I were interested in tattoos, I wouldn't choose a high school level equation.

It did require a comma, but it was glorious

>people unironically use that formula instead of completing perfect square trinomials

no on my chest

Those are too hard sometimes

>People getting their problems given to them on a golden platter
Grow up engineer.

Damn, wish I could grow chest hair like that

Would you, Veeky Forums?

Holy shit I hope that's shopped

dat macrocycle

no it didn't

Well if it's on a girl, I'd hit her up because that's a sign she's easy

i just looked at the pantsu and it got me into fapping mode; what were we talking about again?

would you, Veeky Forums?

I'd Euler up if you know what I mean

I'm not a native english speaker, it took me about 2 minutes to get this, then I came back to say it was terrible.

Top kek.

Must be a philosopher.

whats yuler up

Remember
memories

no

>pretending to be retarded
at least do it right

>yuler