Your favorite burger?

For me, it's the double quarter pounder with cheese.

For me it is the Quarter Pounder with cheese, the best fast food sandwich.

Dont forget to get some Hot Fresh Fries, and an Ice Cold CocaCola.
Stay pleb.

Shouldn't that be a half pounder?

But if they called it a half pounder, then they'd (maybe) lose the mind share behind the word "quarter pounder". Everybody knows you're talking about McDonald's when you say "quarter pounder" so it's actually really clever to just put double in front of it.

That's how marketers think, anyways.

Or because they are talking about the weight of the patty and not total beef on the sandwich.

no, because uhmericunts think 1/4 is bigger than 1/2
not even kidding

Homemade

I think half pounder would imply a single half pound patty, which is a little awkward to do when they could just throw two quarters together

This one is my favorite as well.

I think for me it is the Big Mac. The best fast food burger.

Fur me ids mg chikkn

ITT: People that have never had a good burger

Jack in the Box ultimate cheeseburger on sourdough bread

If only this had lettuce, would eat everyday.

Buy some lettuce you cocksucker

The ketchup ruins it for me.

The correct answer is the whopper.

for me it's the Wendy's pretzel bacon burger (rip)

Something isn't right with Wendy's meat desu. It tastes good but the texture is off. It's like it's too loose feeling like there is a bunch of air in it. I suspect this is done on purpose to make it seem bigger or something

>burger
>not based McNuggets
top pleb

G8r you have to try the dairy Queen flamethrower burger, either the half or quarter pound. It's so good

Stop it

good thread

My Favorite Burger?

Start with two thin 1/4lb patties made from a blend of beef and lamb in a 3:1 ratio. Between those patties will be 3 slices of oven-crisp bacon, Vermont white cheddar, and white American. Place that hot melty stack on a grilled bun heel thats been topped with a slice of colby jack to keep things together. Atop that build will have a caramelized onion/shallot blend and a fried egg. Served open face with a grilled bun crown revealing a thin layer of mayo, and avocado petals.

Had me up to avacodo.

I've always loved the uncle burger from A&W

Good! More for me. Let's hear yours m80! You seem to have good taste.

dbl chs