What's the best way to attract women using science?

What's the best way to attract women using science?

the first step is to stop shitposting on Veeky Forums

Chicks dig rationality. You should know how to create and present relatively simple formal proofs off the top of your head. Genders clash naturally, but when you can reason through the disagreement and use concrete foundations of logic to assign blame to the guilty party, the women feel initially frustrated but always come around to realizing how fortunate they are to have a better half who can handle the more rigorous arts.

By looking like this guy.

You need, HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME.

That's the best way to attract women.

To keep a woman though, you need INTELLIGENCE, WEALTH and PERSONALITY

was this written by a sentient fedora?

Having a big penis.

Use your STEM degree to get a lucrative career

with a magnet

to each his own, i found the kek perfectly appropriate for the meme thread

>WEALTH
this

Pheromones in cologne, by trial and error, applicable to your own body chemistry.

Shut your mouth and make them feel like they make the decisions, but take control, intimately, in "alone time" with her.

Trilby, technically.

>Average male and Female

Where? I know not in the USA with all the niggers here no way they would look like that here.

Kinda look like Spain maybe?

Feelin a little red hat you know I'm saiyan?

The ones done for the USA are broken down into "white american" and "black american"

>white
Define "White"

Not red, black, yellow, or mixed.

You have to be attractive.

The only thing we know for sure women are attracted to are rich guys and violent guys, which also make evolutionary sense. The rest nobody can agree on. If women were attracted to intelligence then nerds like you would be drowning in pussy.

>mixed
There are "Mixed people" that look white
Also have you ever seen the Chapo drug guy, he is "white" but he sure as hell is not European.

In order of importance
1. Approachability
2. Sociability
3. Sense of Humor
4. Intelligence
5. Looks, Compatible Style, Heath & Hygiene
6. Wealth, Job, Resources or Life Purpose
7. Respect
8. Giant Dick
9. Manipulatable Naivety
10. Shared Interests

>If women were attracted to intelligence
Women are attracted to intelligence. What they aren't attracted to is autism.

>be chad
>don't be poor

Also just be yourself

Its really not that hard.

I remember finding a study that showed women like guys to be more intelligent but not TOO intelligent.

I think peak attractiveness was achieved at 15 IQ points higher than the woman; any higher or lower wasn't optimal.

>tfw decent stats except for the first 2

I have a very intelligent friend who's also very attractive. While he might drown in pussy, women cannot be around him for too long. His personality is shit. He thinks there's something wrong with women, but fails to see that he's the problem.

Wealth is higher on that scale

Rohypnol

Top kek

No he's right. Also, femanon detected.

Actually, that's been debunked by all studies that have looked into it.
Women flirt and fuck with money, but they rarely date it seriously.
Fuck, even when they marry it, just remember half of all marriages end in divorce.

Protip: You can't.

>this post

Lift, lift and lift some more. Women love muscles on a guy more than anything

also, you cant listen to what women want in a man. they dont know what actually attracts them and or will shit test you and lie to you to make you stay a beta so they can bang natural chads

Use your superior IQ to read up on female psychology of attraction and incorporate this knowledge into your repertoire of mating calls.

Use subterfuge and visual trickery like clothes, exercise and personal grooming to disguise the fact that you are just another hungry Plebosaurus Rex looking for some nookie.

I prefer using shadow and mirrors to create the illusion that I am not a manlet while keeping carrots and other vegetables in my pants to simulate a large weiner. Even if she finds you out at least you have a nutritious meal at the ready.

>The average Caucasian is this attractive

Bullshit.

When you average a large group of people the face that emerges is highly symmetrical and any overemphasis present in a single specimen get's drowned out. So you never end up with too big ears, nose and so on and so forth.

The average therefore tend to be experienced as attractive. Here's one of women from various nations.

This kind of makes me feel better. I always thought I looked weird, but I look a bit like that guy so I guess I'm pretty average.

I find literally all of those women attractive.

I guess symmetry rules our hearts.

It's don't.

Wealth doesn't make women attracted to you, it makes them pretend to be attracted to you so they can make that sweet alimoney