Here's your small coke and popcorn with extra butter sir. That'll be $79.99 plus tip. Can I get you anything else?

Here's your small coke and popcorn with extra butter sir. That'll be $79.99 plus tip. Can I get you anything else?

The real sad part is that is about $ 0.07 worth of product

Wait you tip in the cinema in America?

Welcome to capitalism.

I've never seen anyone do it.

In case you haven't noticed, the OP is a riff on movie theater prices.

Well you did order extra butter.
Of course.

But you're paying for the experience user.
Who cares if you can have the same movie, better cuisine and no fucking brat around you at home, for about 10$ USD for 5 people.
It's the cinema experience.

My falcon will have the rabbit bites and a diet rat cola -- she's watching her figure

Do Americans clap at the end of a movie?
After I flew to LA and the plane landed, everyone clapped. It was weird as fuck.

Thats a Midwest thing, you'll see it on the coast sometimes where theres a lot of transplants

No.

>Do Americans clap at the end of a movie?
I've seen it happen once. Some Spiderman movie.

>After I flew to LA and the plane landed, everyone clapped. It was weird as fuck.

yeah, some people do it. I don't get it. One time, I was on a plane to Europe and I asked my mom why she (along with like 70% of the cabin) was clapping when we landed

>I don't know. I guess because they landed the plane.
>...Were you not expecting that?
>No, but.... Still.

I don't get it at all. I think a few people do it and then the rest is just sort of "everyone else is clapping, I should too."

Yes, Americans always TIP = To Insure Proper service
We even tip when we go thru the drive thru to pick up some liquor or beer after the bar closes

>TIP = To Insure Proper service

You can't even come up with a good acronym, you lazy faggot.

>...Were you not expecting that?
When you go to the theater, don't you expect that the actors will do a good job as well? You still clap at the end to congratulate them on doing something rather difficult.
Now I don't know how difficult it is to fly a plane today. But imagine the first 1000 flights from america to europe. Going abroad took several weeks till then, now you got there in a couple of hours. The pilots didn't have all the technical aid they have today.
It must've seemed like a miracle to the passengers.
I guess that's where this comes from.

That's what TIP stands for, Timmayyy
Now, SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!
The movie is about to start

No one does that. It's an anomaly no matter where you are.

Are there microphones that measure the clapping and inform the actors thusly?

some crab legs my good sir, also a white man to handle my food.

Why is every thread on here /int/cuckolds pissing and moaning about America now?

Did I say movie theater? Fucking plebs, I swear.

Summer is over so you notice it more.

Yes, yes you did.

The saddest part is it's like 1 or 2 yuros doing the shit posting. I guess you don't even neex to have a job over there and can just wake up and spend all day furrowing your brow at the American flag.

>here is your sugar water and giant bag of corn

Well, at least there's free refills
So suck it down boys

stinky spics, niggers and kids
smartphones
feet on back of chair
people talking
filthy chairs and floors
piss on bathroom floor

>It's the cinema experience.

Free refills nigga since when?

drive in master race reporting in

Try not living in a shithole. I've never had those problems

Im not American but people here clap at the movies and even stomp their feet so the fucker that's supposed to handle the movie knows if something went wrong Nd either the movie stopped playing or there is no audio

>
>stinky spics, niggers and kids
>smartphones
>feet on back of chair
>people talking
>filthy chairs and floors
>piss on bathroom floor
>>It's the cinema experience.

Don't forget 20-30 minutes of pre-movie cringy ads with obligatory mixed race couples and plenty of dindus

Not to mention every movie made after 2005 has to have the genius benevolent nigger and the retarded evil white guy

I'll pass thanks

>Not to mention every movie made after 2005 has to have the genius benevolent nigger and the retarded evil white guy

You need to watch some Frenchs an Italians films, bubba....

and...

t. Butthurt Midwestern