Help please Veeky Forums I'm currently teaching English in Japan and despite looking around am really struggling to...

Help please Veeky Forums I'm currently teaching English in Japan and despite looking around am really struggling to find pic related anywhere. Do any anons know where I can get hold of some Pot Noodles (or even Bachelors Super Noodles) in the greater Tokyo area? I'm absolutely dying for some decent noodles!! Thanks.

Poot Noodle

Why would you want that brand when there are a zillion better ones all over the place?

And wouldn't a weeb in Japan be wetting himself over going to actual Ramen restaurants? Fuck, I know if I was in Japan the last fucking thing I'd be eating would be *instant* ramen....

Fucking weeb

Why don't you just use Amazon? Or better yet, go down the street to your nearest 7-eleven/Famimart/Lawson and get the superior instant soup?

Those ones are really disgusting. I tried them with some of the local ketchup (they smelt a bit off) but were nasty. Also looking for baked beans and ketchup (both Heinz) in the Tokyo area. Foreign food sure is gross!!

>tfw it's been over 6 years since you've had a Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle

帰れボケ野郎。

自殺しろ。

>tfw it's been 6 years since you stuck a bag of wotsits in to a bombay badboy instead of eating your rat pack
>tfw you will never experiment with your mates about what weird and awesome combos of bad food you can eat
>mfw I think about my time in the army

>not getting some comfy curry bento and shochu from 7&i-holdings and eating it while relaxing after your bath

not gonna make it my gaijin friendo

>mfw dipping a "red" peperami in a bombay bad boy

Those noodles make your body literally smell like piss.

imported pot noodles will be too expensive for your pathetic salary OP.

Up and at them

What is it with britfags and being so greatly determined to eat the shit that they were eating at home?

I mean you are in a country where the cuisine is entirely different and you are not experimenting and trying new things? It's like you are wasting your time there. You might as well go back to fucking england.

>dying for some decent noodles
>pot noodles
>decent

Christ

I am a BritBong and like I do like to eat local stuff when I am in foreign lands but if you are there working for some time, there are a few things that you get and miss from your homeland.

Pot Noodle has a very distinctive taste and after sampling many 'similar' brands, I can understand OP getting a craving for it.

Sorry if it upsets you but if ever you travel one day, you would understand.

This is the kind of guy who would go to Germany and look for a Budweiser, or Mexico and look for a Taco Bell.

I despise you on every level. fuck you dude

I have never seen bait this bad be this successful before.

I'm confused, who do i call a weeaboo here?

the english teacher in japan who is going out of his way not to partake in japanese culture, apparently.