Researchers say the "sperm crisis" is a tough nut to bust, and "that if we keep fixing the problem, in 10...

Researchers say the "sperm crisis" is a tough nut to bust, and "that if we keep fixing the problem, in 10,000 years no men will be producing sperm."
discovermagazine.com/2011/nov/12-impatient-futurist-sperm-crisis-tough-nut-crack

Good. Women have become so cancerous to this species that we'd better be extinct than let this continue.

>implying half the world's population doesn't sill live under 19th century conditions.

seewhatyoudidthar

Well I hope we're immortal by that time

>10,000 years
We'll either be instinct or have transcended by then. Literally who cares.

This is probably just because of the obesity epidemic. And that's because of processed high carb foods.

>article from 2011
>warns of impending doom 10,000 years from now

I guess they didn't know how bad global warming would be back then if they really believed we'd be around for another 10,000 years

All this anti monogamy shit is annoying the hell out of me. It's as if people seriously don't want anyone to have mother or father figures anymore.

You've got that backwards. The child OF COURSE wants a mother and father figure. But they're not the ones who chooses if their parents are monogamous or poly.

People wanting to be poly is nothing more than narcissism

We know who is responsible. They are a people without a home in any particular country. One day in Moscow, the next in Berlin, Paris, or Washington DC. They are the universal poisoners of all peoples.

They are but flesh and blood.
We must all be reminded of that fact.

Wouldn't it be better to have more role models and care givers instead of just two?

>"that if we keep fixing the problem, in 10,000 years no men will be producing sperm."

Then what's the problem? Just stop fixing the problem and the problem will fix itself.

That's why we have teachers

Why would that be better? Sure, they should have an open mind and ability to encounter multiple perspectives, but learning basic but very important things like trust and self confidence are things best taught my two stable parental figures early on by the two people that brought the creature into the world.

I volunteer to freeze my sperm for use 10,000 years into the future to breed children that can reproduce again.

I don't give a shit about the sacred family unit, but I wouldn't raise a child between a crowd of adults with differing views. It's problematic enough when two parents disagree on basic concepts about how children should be raised.

Do we not all advocate depopulation?
War always comes home to roost.

Black person detected

No we don't.
Only solution is reduction of destructive and over consuming western populations, which is already taking place.

erm.. yes.

... b-but it sez bad food, bad genes,
and monogamy are sucking the sperm
out of teh human pen0r
... is that SO WRONG

Wrong. men who don't produce sperm won't reproduce and so men who produce sperm will be selected. Basic fucking biology. Ugh!

> getting your sense of ethics from a 60 year old tv programs.

T H I S

>thread about sperm
>filled to the brim with /pol/
Interesting.

go away SJW

>peaceful extinction of humanity
ok, it's not like this species surviving helps me survive anyway.

They should have titled it:
>A Tough Nut to Nut