If you haven't acumulated enought yet, do it NOW

thank me in 4 days

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bXSmM#gb1bzaL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like to believe it but

all news is priced in for this shitcoin

pisses me off

Thx not thx. I'll wait the four days in something not bleeding 10% sats everyday. I'll have a 35% margin of error after that compared to buying now like a fucking moron.

SO what exactly happened?

it was priced in for the conf.
During this month VEN will bleed en be in the range of 4-5$.
Then april-may-june people will accumulate for the release of the mainnet, and they will prob keep it because of THOR generat"

Don’t worry it’s not about making money it’s about investing in what you believe in

All the big investors are buying directly from the company for much cheaper so no money is going trough the exchanges where the small guys like us buy.

Check the financial report they sold over 30 fucking million coins directly to the big guys.

none of you are going to make it :)

>being this deluded

screencapped, will post this when it dumps in 4 days.

This.
Big money will never be buying from the exchanges. Now circulating supply is 521m as well so when cck updates VEN will dive even more

Enjoy your bags :)
People will again sell the news in 4 days.

This was proved to be wrong already, but if you guys keep listening this kind of people its okay, i'll see thousands of post crying in a couple days :)

Its in the fucking report you faggot that they are selling Ven directly to the big guys skipping exchanges.

Fuck off you fucking piece of shit.

>tfw you saw someone buy $1,000,000 worth at 57k sats
Think he's killed himself yet?

He will dump it in 4 days after the news.

Kek

So you literally came to Veeky Forums from plebbit to shill your fucking coin here?

Fuck off you piece of shit.

velcro truly is a wasabi bean welding cow

It must have been hard to sell your bags for cheap to us right? it probably hurt you

anyways i appreaciate it :)

Seek some medical help honestly,you are delusional and acting like a cult member.

If you want to make a quick buck I recommend you put a buy order slightly above 36k sats

Oh aren't you the same guy from this thread calling everyone a cult member?

Oh woah, it must have been pretty rough to sell i can smell it :)

Go read Sunny Lu's direct responses to this baseless FUD that were posted in the last 12 hours.

I know you won't though, cause you're just another salty walty pajeet who lacks critical thinking skills.

so much VEN FUD people still trying to get their nodes for cheap

I'm in VEN, not trying to FUD

but if you are a ven holder you've seen what happens at every announcement

dumps

You are beyond help.
Fucking look at yourself how you are acting.

I am off gonna do something productive then talk with a fucking cult member who believes his shitcoin is a God.

Got a link?

vechain reddit

believe user, this won't be the same

here

Or maybe you're just a one-man cult that won't listen to reason?

Who's the one lashing out like a damn toddler in here?

I read his responses. He admits that he's personally buying VEN on the open market. In a regulated market...this would be called insider trading.

>15k ark, 10k blockport reporting in.

Am I going to make it user, or do I need to buy more?

Except that he doesn't?

imgur.com/a/bXSmM#gb1bzaL

I'm not making this shit up. He says it himself.

delete this

LOL, the sub reddit is celebrating this right now. They think its a good thing that Sunny believes so much in the project, he's buying it up himself.

4 days? isn't that when vechain gets unbanned from reddit CC?

this is why I call them cultists.

Just a quick look at the sub and you can see its like a cult following.

For the past month they are shilling the coin so hard but nothing is moving its just slowly bleeding and dumping hard on every news.