What dishes or ingredients do you flat-out refuse to eat, if any?

What dishes or ingredients do you flat-out refuse to eat, if any?

Beef, pork, goat, deer, rabbit.

If it's pic related for you, then I feel sorry for you.

Raw tomato.

I just can't deal with the taste and texture.

Nothing because I'm over 16

Tripe, a kind of stew/broth made out of animal stomach, I don't dislike it because of the ingredients but that I am afraid that it's texture would be rubbery which makes me disguised just by thinking about it and it doesn't look veryapatizing to me.

Pic related, it's tripe

im with you on poutine.. its literal peasant fare.

shepherds pie, apricots, ice cream, tortiere (sp? that French meat pie.)

How about lamb?

Tripe IS the animal stomach. Particularly the lining.

Justin what are you doing on Veeky Forums?

Anything that's labeled vegan
I understand that a salad can be vegan, nachos with guacamole can be vegan, fries can be vegan, etc but I won't go near vegan salad, vegan nachos or vegan fries

Green and Black olives are the only things I won't eat. I don't mind tapenade or oil.

My parents told me they didn't enjoy olives until they were in their 30s so I still have some time to change my mind.

I do know but that's what Google translated "vampi"-(Slovene) to and that's what I described.

Most things I dislike are processed frozen garbage that I grew up eating since my mom's cooking skill was limited to heating frozen food

These in particular and the Schneider's beef pies I'd probably only eat if I was starving to death

Celery. Nope, I can't stand the texture of it. Stalks, chopped, minced.... I can tolerate occasional celery salt or seed for flavoring but that's it.

Also honeydew melon.

-Non-homegrown tomato (tastes like chemicals)
-Those jumbo sized steroid carrots
-Cooked Salmon
-Green Apples
-90% of Italian food
-confectionary chocolate
-Icecream
-Soda

etc.. etc..

I'm with you on that one. Terribly unappetising in any form - if boiled as part of soup or stew it's edible but the sharp bitterness is still in the liquid.

No offence user but you sound like someone who shouldn't have marriage

Classic autism.

only things that are meant to freak you out and that no local actually eats. Tourist nightmarket things in china like scorpions,tarantulas etc

Same but just because my mouth and throat gets super itchy from them

Mushrooms. I fucking despise mushrooms and I would genocide all mushrooms if I could.

I pretty much can't eat Greek yogurt or other sources of high casein protein since I have some weird GI trouble (not lactose intolerant, I can have other dairy or full fat Greek yogurt with low protein just fine)

I still sometimes eat it in the morning. I always regret it when I do, but a couple times a year I think it won't be too bad.

Tomatoes, cant stand them. Cant even deal with tomato sauce

Vegan either means cheap chemical garbage or really fucking expensive organic bullshit

Fruit salad. that shit is vile.

Although I did eat fruit salad but that was like after I hadn't eaten for a few days. was still disgusting .

One of my first memories is my mom shoving a thick handful of spinach down my throat as a toddler and I threw up. Ever since, I can't eat spinach, cabbage, lettuce, or any kind of leafy green now without puking.

I couldn't even be at the same table as a salad until mid way through high school without gagging.

im the same way with salami
back in kindergarten my mom packed me a salami sandwich for the first time, one bite and I hated it so much I threw up everywhere
now whenever I see salami I want to vomit

raw carrots, cauliflower, string beans

I'm 35. Olives are still absolutely vile.

Tapette.

Chunks of tomato, and also mushrooms.

Tried them both many times, don't care for either.

Incorrect, kid.

the tangy chemical citric acid is derived from mushrooms

>Incorrect
Sure thing, let's eat one of those 23 ingredients soy burghers with some organic vegan guacamole that costs 3 times as much and doesn't last more than 10 hours refrigerated

Tripe is the English word for tripe.

That is like saying the word "potato" is the same as "potato soup."

As far as OP goes, I just don't enjoy sweet potatoes. I won't refuse to eat them because they don't make me gag nor am i allergic, it is just a taste I don't like. Don't like them fried, baked, in other stuff, or even in my grandmother's dessert like sweet potato delight. Just don't like them.

I do like pumpkin, carrots, and other similar tasting vegetables. I don't like boiled carrots nor carrots after they've been with a roast. I love them raw, diced small and cooked, etc. But whole and boiled it just tastes too sweet.

canned tuna
idk how people can eat this shit literally smells like fish and milk in a blender and left out in the sun for a week

raw bananas

WRETCH

avocados make me hurl

Cantaloupe and honeydew.

Sometimes I really like watermelon, and sometimes find it revolting

I hate beets and lima beans. Fuck those shits.

Beans because I'm an utter faggot.

Any vegetable(excepting potatoes), insects.

>I hate beets
Oh man
I could eat a whole jar of pickled beets in one sitting

CANNED asparagus or FROZEN carrot. Fresh is amazing.

> hating on based tourtière
hang yourself

Pre-made stuff?
Like condiments, frozen food, etc.

If it's fresh, or aged properly, I have no objection.

...one exception. Thousand island dressing, or really any dressing that isn't a simple Asian dressing. To me, dressings are just disgusting unnecessary fat infused blobs of liquid.

what I dont get about either of those is what purpose do they serve, its so easy to prepare both those veggies properly when using fresh ingredients. They shouldnt even exist

Do you only eat chicken tenders you fucking retard?

Where can I get these in Central Ohio? They look good as fuck, and I want try them.

Where do you live m8

Mayonnaise, salad cream, all those disgusting thick fatty white creamy sauces. Fuck them all.

Honestly your best bet is to go to Jungle Jim's and get some cheese curds and make your own poutine.

It's useful to some people. Stfu, the world is not your bubble.

>sour cream lik fuuuuck
>cream cheese
>american cheese
>globs of may (in tuna is fine, in burgers for what er reason they like putting globs)

Dubs don't lie

Oh god that looks delicious. Where should I look in Texas to find it in a restaurant?

>in Texas
I have bad news.
Even in Montreal I haven't seen it much, this one really is a regional thing.

Just find a recipe, it's not particularly hard to make.

Same. I also really hate broccoli and peas unless in a casserole or soup.

I'm a canadian who thinks poutine is ass. It's a waste of gravy. Gravy belongs on meat, potato and dressing. That shit they give you on the street is outstripped by Gyro, Shwarma, Souvlaki and any type of curry you can find.

Central Ohio, near Columbus.

Jungle Jims is all the way in Cincinnati.

ice cream and anything related to/made with ice cream

>chemical

You're retarded

Raw onions or bell peppers. Will not go near them. Must be cooked

pickles, ranch, sour cream, mayo, mustard, ketchup, organ meats I guess

It really depends on how it gets cooked. Like most innards. To this day i don't know how my mom made this stuff so incredible delicious. Same with liver and kidneys.

Cherrys and coconut.

You couldn't pay me to eat 95% of all Filipino cuisine

Mix with some mayo + dijon.

>B-bad goy! How dare you refuse to eat our patented vegan delicacies? How else are you going to fill your body with estrogen and sedatives, er I mean delicious nutrients!

Frozen food. Pure cancer

the raw inside part of a tomato

mushrooms

blackberries

tripe, necks, liver, stuff like that

anything particularly weird

that vietnamese bird in shell thing

Semen desu

Lard.

that looks like dog food in a pie crust

also: Canned Spinach

Tomato, ketchup, and pineapple. Everything else I at least try to eat even if I dislike it.

How can you not like tomatoes?

They taste like garbage and have the texture of it too.

this desu senpai

>tastes like chemicals

so does everything, technically

Poutine is shit with thick gravy

T.Québequeer

beans, grains and legumes are cheap as fuck, so are veggies if you don't live in a food desert. Tons of sauces are vegan too or easy to make your own. The only idiots who blow a ton of money on being vegan are junk food vegans who can't cook for shit

I won't refuse it because I'm not a child but I try my best to avoid eggplant

>potato
That's what the fries in poutine are made of, you fuck

All of it.

this. to me it'd be the same as eating an aubergine raw

I also have to eat with FODMAPs in mind but unless I'm doing a sport later I don't particularly care about em farts when I'm eating out.

Literal fucking meme. Enjoy never eating anything worthwhile.

If It's rubbery it's undercooked. Make a stew with it, cook it slowly, and you'll have a soft, filling meal. The tenderness might be too much if you're unused to it, but it's really good and an excellent meal for children and the elderly.

I, however, flat out refuse to eat crab. I used to love it when I was very little, then I ate a fuckload raw when my mother turned her back for a second while cooking, and I got so sick I still can't stand the smell or sight of it.

It's not a meme, it really does help if you have chronic indigestion. It's not for any other purpose other than that.

Mushrooms

aaaand... that's why i never talk about it here.

stay ignorant.

I refuse to eat onions.

Soups with vegetables.

Stay bowel irritated. I'll eat onions and garlic in your memory

Please do. I'll be kissing the girls who rejected you because you smell bad.

Vegetables/Mushrooms
Fish and seafood
Asian/African/French shit (except fries)
Eggs
Coffee/Tea without milk and sugar

sherpherds pie is based

>seafood, with the sole exception of canned tuna
>eggs outside of mayo, pasta, and baked goods
>most organ meats
>olives
>mushrooms (though mushroom flavored things are ok, it's only the texture I object to)
I also try to avoid tomatoes, peppers, potatoes and eggplant, but only because I'm allergic to those things. if I could eat them more, I would