Lamb Offal Recepie

Hey Veeky Forums. This sunday I will be cooking some lamb offal for my family. (The whole thing. Heart, kidneys, liver, lungs and tongue)

I have cooked offal before but it was pork. As such the recepie I had would not really fit. I developed this one. Could you guys rate it and give me some tips on how to improve it?

>Take offal
>Clean it and place on water with some lemon juice
>Take to oven and boil offal for a few minutes to get it semi cooked and remove most of the smell
>Remove water, place offal in tray and take to the fridge
>When the offal is almost starting to freeze take it out
>Now that it is firm again use a very sharp knife to slice it in small pieces
>Add ground pork, finely sliced bacon and pork fat, cumin, rosemary and some salt to offal
>Take it to a frying pan
>Fry it nicelly
>Serve with bread and/or potatoes

Is it decent?

>fried meat with objectionable smells removed, mixed with pork and bacon and heavily seasoned, then served with potatoes or bread
If your family doesn't eat it they deserve to starve

Thanks. They are very open minded when it comes to food, so that is thankfully not a worry.

I assume you agree with my choice of recepie then? Any ways I can possibly improve?

Yeah, stop eating poor people food.

>Lamb Offal
>Poor people food

Nigger do you have any idea how fucking hard Lamb is to come by where I live? Do you think just because Offal is normally ignored it tastes bad?

>lamb is expensive where he lives
Try not living in poor people land.

Possibly cut back on the pork, sounds like it might overpower the lamb, unless of course you are aiming for that

I've never eaten much offal before, but man would I love to try this recipe! Damn. Sounds like you couldn't screw this one up.
...maybe add a tiny bit of acid to finish it? And a bit of fresh mint? Classic combo.

Get out of my thread, newfag.

Newfag? I've been here since 2010. How about you?

Summer of '16.

Also, you post a thread asking about how to improve on a recipe, someone offers a very sensible way to improve the recipe, and you tell them to fuck off? Get the fuck off my board, newfag.

Why are you so mad that you got called out? Classic newfag behavior.

Alright, I'm sorry, that was rude of me. Granted, I still think that you're being really rude and that I'm actually giving a decent suggestion here, but two wrongs don't make a right.
In all fairness, I would eat the fuck out of that offal.

I am adding about 1kg of pork to 1.3kg of Offal. Does that sound adequate?

OP here. I will put some lemon on the side of the plate as a seasoning that they can add themselves them. As for the mind I would rather not, it would end up being too many spices.

?????????????? do you even know what newfag means? must seriously be bait because... what.. how many chromasomes do you have..

OP here. I went with 0.5 kg of pork and it turned out great. They loved it.

I'll try that next time! I have a lot to improve.

Sounds like a pretty bad idea OP. you're treating all the offal as though it has the same cooking times/conditions, but that's not even close to being true.

The heart and the tongue are hard-working muscles. Those need to be braised (cooked low and slow for a long time) to make them tender.

The liver and kidneys are the opposite. They need quick cooking otherwise they will develop a horrible texture. Clean them, slice them, and briefly pan-fry.

I have never cooked lungs so I can't comment on those.

You completed your cooking & serving in 10 minutes since your last post?

Hmmmm.... I see... I will add the liver and kidneys after the hard ones have been cooking for a while.

No, he didnt. He is not Me ( OP ). Why did my thread turn into this fuckfest? I just wanted some Offal tips...

No. I cooked it yesterday. I don't know what is trying to do.

Please stop trying to mess the thread up. It's bad enough as it is.

I... what? Did you really photoshop a (you) just to screw with me?

You know what? Fuck it. Thanks to everyone who gave me the tips I needed. I will post the results here sunday.