Anons, I know most think IOTA is a shitcoin for the most part, but this documentary will change your mind:

Anons, I know most think IOTA is a shitcoin for the most part, but this documentary will change your mind:

youtube.com/watch?v=QX3M8Ka9vUA

If the third industrial revolution happens this way, IOTA makes a lot of sense and will likely win.

Food for thought.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@comefrombeyond/drawing-the-line-for-dont-roll-own-crypto-5d01c8525ca5
youtube.com/watch?v=QX3M8Ka9vUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Vice

>watching vice documentaries

Don't even fucking try anymore.
People like you and I try to help these autists out, show them that IOTA is one of the VERY Few altcoins that's going to explode exponentially.
Let them but nano and link.

literally this
iota is far superior to nano

It's superior to just about everything. Once trinity wallet is released people will fomo in.
Just stop trying to convince people

I hope it takes a bit more, I sold most of my iota for other moon missions so far, I will buy back in April/May

user. I hold a lot of IOTA and do think it will be top 3 by end of year. With that said biz are full of fucking retards that hate IOTA. Not worth shilling here. Just accumulate and you will do fine. IOTA is more normie friendly like reddit, people that actually have money to buy and make price go up

>Iot
>third industrial revolution

>The absolute state of biz

That's the dumbest fucking thing I've heard this week. That and also their DAG and ternary chipset. These guys are dumb fucking academics who are going nowhere.

>but muh Bosch and Volkswagen

So fucking what. Companies expend money on dumb fucking investments all the time. This fucking shitcoin is no different.

>but muh conferences

Most of you fucking retards have never worked in a company, so you don't understand the concept of setting up bullshit work trips so you can get away from the office.

This "revolutionary" tech is going to 0 sooner or later, it has cunt devs, a shit wallet, homemade crypto, and the coordinator that was supposed to be shut off a year ago. Not to mention that MIT found massive vulnerabilities to which the Iota team responded and called them retards essentially. Think abour that, some dipshits who rolled their own crypto called MIT PhD's retards, that ahould tell you all you need to know about this project.

>inb4 using fud unironically

Kill yourself nigger

I can't even fathom how fucking stupid you are.
stay poor.

so much FUD in one post. I'll just address one of the many bullshit things you said:

> Not to mention that MIT found massive vulnerabilities to which the Iota team responded and called them retards essentially. Think abour that, some dipshits who rolled their own crypto called MIT PhD's retards, that ahould tell you all you need to know about this project.

This demonstrates how little you actually know about what happened. First off it wasn't MIT, it was a group very loosely associated with MIT who use their campus and resources. Secondly, they didn't actually find a vuln they could exploit (the email leaks prove this), but the lab had a conflict of interest (competing crypto projects they were contributing to) and published anyway.

Heavy bags eh?

This is why I say stop trying.
4chins doesn't have enough money to sway the price anyways.
Daimler Bosch and vw do though.

yeah you're actually right, it's wasted effort lol

Like I said

>unironically using fud

You need to kill yourself pajeet. Sontesboro is never coming to rescue you.

>doesn't dispute coordinator, ternary computing, shitty unsecure wallet, homemade crypto

Lol

>Daimler
wtf? theyre not in right?

Coordinator will eventually become distributed, and then phased out. Yeah it's not the greatest, but I'm fine with it for now.

Regaring "Don't roll your own":
medium.com/@comefrombeyond/drawing-the-line-for-dont-roll-own-crypto-5d01c8525ca5

>shitty unsecure wallet
It's not unsecure, it's just shitty. And Trinity is coming eventually, so this is a temporary problem at best.

>Unironically uses Unironically.
>Uses Kys
>Uses nigger
>Uses muh
>Uses fud

Oh God it's retarded.

Q is being announced by end of Q1. Dont wait too long.

Is this confirmed or just your guess?

They said that years ago retard. Its not going anywhere.

I just hope I can buy 10BTC worth while its still under $2

Lol is that you David?

fuck, I should hurry :(

IOTA AKBAR! IOTA will take over the world

this

Every time a partner is brought on they buy up shit tons so they have future buying power on the network. VW and Bosch are ones that arent under NDA, I imagine there are more. Plus we are seeing tons of institutions starting funds, and I pretty much guarantee you IOTA will be in there.

You have to be retarded to still believe their lies

Done exactly this.
This is scarring me.

>making every technological resource a potential service to be traded on an open market in real time
>While the whole world has adopted the ‘Sharing Economy’ in areas like driving and accomodation, IOTA enables a whole new realm where anything with a chip in it can be leased in real time. Most of our belongings stay idle for the vast majority of time that we possess ownership of it, but through IOTA a lot of these things like Appliances, Tools, Drones, eBikes etc. and resources such as computer storage, computational power, WiFi bandwidth etc. can be turned into leasing-services effortlessly.
what a shit idea, I don't want some filthy stranger use my things

It's a hedge against Bitcoin. I expect Bitcoin to only have 20% market dominance in a few years. The #3 market cap prediction isn't a meme. It's not if, it's a matter of time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QX3M8Ka9vUA
why the big beautiful WALL needs solar panels!
A big beatiful green WALL!