Pizza thread

Pizza thread.

Please post aesthetic pizzas. Please share pizza recipes. Please share favorite toppings. Please do not post calzones. Please do not post deep dish. Please do not post cheesy bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/pizza-dough-recipe.html
instagram.com/micarganaraz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tikka masala pizza

eh too lazy to post recipe

chicken marinated overnight in yogurt, garlic, ginger, spices

sauce made with chopped onions, garlic, ginger, spices, tomato puree, coconut milk, spices, all simmered on pan

twas aight, needed more sugar and salt

[cultural appropriation intensifies]

eggplant, 6-cheese shredded, turkey sausage

dough made from scratch

1 cup warm water
2 tsp yeast, stir till dissolved
2 tsp sugar, stir till dissolved
2 tsp salt, stir till dissolved
3 cups flour, third cup used incrementally while kneading
separate into 2 balls
coat in flour, store in fridge for up to 1 week

no knead pizza dough is the best pizza dough. toppings: once i combined cooked ham AND salami. not even dure if thats legal. cheapest topping is onions. i like to make piles of ricotta on my pizza.

Full English Pizza (or Brexit Celebration Pizza)

Dough recipe found in this link (Made 2 separate batches and then merged both dough balls into one giant dough ball): foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/pizza-dough-recipe.html

Toppings included:

- Baked Beans (replaced Tomato Sauce)
- Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese (obvious reasons)
- English Style Bacon (One large package
- Bangers (4 links)
- White Pudding (4 links)
- Black Pudding (4 links worth)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 cup of Button Mushrooms (chopped)

Bake the son of a bitch in the oven at around 300 degrees Fahrenheit or so. Once the pizza looks more cooked than raw, stick hash browns on top (I personally cannot into hashbrowns as well as the next person, but it was still tasty), and then crack eggs all over the pizza. About 10 or 12 will do.

Leave the pizza baking in the oven until the eggs are cooked.

Enjoy!

>Enjoy!
I will. Thank you based user.

ally sheedy been huffin dat hairspray again

dude wat lmao

Also, precook the hashbrowns first.

Is there any better pizza topping than GOOD pepperoni?

I mean that super good spicy shit that doesn't even shrink when you bake it, not that greasy bullshit that leaves a puddle of oil on the top and shrinks up like a raisin in the sun.

God damn, a nice Brooklyn style with the right a balance of cheese and sauce and some big fat pepperonis on top is THE BEST pizza slice hands down.

Fuck me I wish I didn't live in the midwest. Our pizza is shit.

Every time I see this I want to puke a little.
That pizza was literally half-baked and has 10 times too much cheese.

How do you fuck something so simple up so badly.

Oklahoma here and all of this is true.
Tulsa has a place called Andolini's that gets pretty close. Their pepperoni has a diameter almost matching that of a tuna can. It is delicious, especially when the edges turn crispy, but it is very greasy.

All of these look terrible.

If the dough doesn't have yeast, it's not pizza.
If you don't cook it in a brick oven, it's not pizza.
If you don't use mozzarella, it's not pizza.
If you use more than 3 toppings, it's not pizza.

Why is this so hard for people?

swedish sand nigger kebab pizza

Do you think Ally topped that pizza with "snow"?

What?

Swedish crisp pizza dow. 2 Balls

flour 280 g
Water 148 g
Oil 21 g
yeast 1.5 g (yes, 1,5 g no more or gtfo)
salt 5 g

Mix it, form clump to 2 fine pizza balls, oil a big flat plate with your finger, place the 2 perfect pizzaballs with space between them. Cover tigth with plastic. Let rise in your fridge for 24 h. Bake it like you bake your pizza, with your hands. see youtube video if you are a noob.

Prefered topping.
some spoons of the best minched canned tomato. spred with circuler move w spoon.
Then put your cheese on, after that toppings that you crave.
Bake on bakestone, on highest possible temp. Let the owen heat up the stone first.
-Enjoy, never eat another pizza.

For me it is the 'go 'za, the best artisan pizza.

see euros will shit on americans for eating a delicious deep dish goza but then turn around and eat this half-assed crap

worse than flyovers

Kys

hawaii a best

FUCK YOUR PINEAPPLES GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Needs 'deens.

My latest pizza experiences:
The other night, I had a pizza with roasted pears, prosciutto, goat cheese, and arugula on it, and it was fucking AMAZING.
Last week, I had a deep dish greek pizza that had white sauce, gyro meat, tomatoes, onion, pepperocini, and feta on it, and came with tzatziki sauce on the side, and it too was fucking delicious.

sauce of the semen demon
instagram.com/micarganaraz

>oh cool pizza thread
>better disregard the thread and securely objectify women instead!
You're not right in the head.

And you're no better for drawing more attention to it, dumbfuck.

Fuck you faggot sweet shit like pineapples on a pizza ruin it. That's not a real meal, no main course should be sweet. That's why hawaiin food is garbage everything tastes like pineapples and sugar. There's a reason why most hawaiins are fat fucks with diabetes. You walk into one of there markets and 40% of the store is just candy it retarted. I understand if you want sweet and sour sauce with your chi ken stars but fuck sweet food that's considered a main course. I hate my mom that bitch ruins the pizza everytime because of that gay shit

>sexist assblasted he was called out
You're stupid.

You're Fucking retarted this isn't /b/ so get you're autistic bullshit out of here. This is the board for a bunch of self proclaimed gordan ramsys telling everyoneelse how shit they're cooking. So go be a Winey whale somewhere as ironic as that statement seems. Bitch

Is* and else* I'm clearly retarted too

>I'm mad that someone else thinks women have worth
You're dumb.

Do you know where you are? You are a faggot for targeting the guy who provides sauce with no asking for it. How dare you. This based user is what this fucking board needs. Fuck you and everything you stand for, desu.

You're dumb.

They do but you're just sitting they're lying to yourself about my conclusion cause apparently you know me. Yet again you're in the wrong board, go to /b/ and continue to be selective about what you read from others posts. Yet again you dumb bitch. I garuantee you I'm not the only one who feels that way itt right now.

thats weird, google kept telling me it was victoria beckham

you can always find the jealous grill

>all this ridiculous projection and pent up anger
You're dumb.

if you were an object of desire then you wouldn't object to the objectification of women.

stay mad, fatty.

This is one of the most misogynistic and retarded things I've ever seen.

do you ever leave the house without makeup?

Yes. As a male I don't wear makeup because that would infringe on something that's quintessentially female. It's borderline gender appropriation.

This is one of the most misogynistic and retarded things I've ever seen.

Awful sexist of you to assume that only women wear make up. Go mansplain somewhere else, shitlord

>wants to stand up for women but behaves in the same way that gets women objectified.
Continue to be a delusional whale.

Your reading comprehension isn't too good, is it? Empowering women by giving them authority over a facet of appearance is the opposite end of the spectrum from you dumb apes.

Not an argument

There's no argument to be had. Stay mad, sexist.

Go back to tumblr, jesus fucking christ.

stay unsexy, mad man.

>Just fuck my shit up

>dude looks like a lady holding a shitty pizza
>aesthetic

"no"

>current state of this thread

Where did user objectify women? Try to stop being triggered for a split second and calmly explain.

Veeky Forums is an open forum.

>sexy
#effyourbeautystandards

why would you go on Veeky Forums to whine about the meme of cultural appropriation?

you're literally getting triggered by a pizza, think about that for a moment

This was a thread about pizza, and he decided that he would instead sexualize the OP picture and plaster a woman's social media on Veeky Forums.

Fuck off. Tired of this tumblr bullshit everywhere, it's just a picture for fuck sake.

>you're literally getting triggered by a pizza
Sounds standard on Veeky Forums

I actually like deep dish unlike you OP, check out this sweet 'go'za I made the other day.

OP posted a picture of a chick holding a pizza, obviously people are going to ask for sauce on the chick. how long have you been here? this is standard practice, it's not misogynistic, and the woman has a public instagram with tens of thousands of followers, pretty sure she wants people (regardless of their sex) to look at her pictures and admire her-- she's a model.

it's not as though he pulled the picture from her private facebook and doxxed her, retard.

you're actually the one who derailed the thread with your comment about misogyny.

>no argument

>y-youre dumb, baka.

I'm not triggered by anything. I'm merely pointing out something that user may have done unintentionally.

Anyone with two braincells is tired of the rampant sexual and racial inequality in this nation.

So this culture is toxic and needs to change. A woman is not inherently sexual.

let's get this thread back on track by posting real pizzas (pizzas made in the Milanese style)

at this point we can safely assume that you're just baiting. go away

I just want people to be more conscious of what their behavior does.

>cultural appropriation
I know you are just baiting but why does it only apply to white people?
>women are not inherently sexual
Yes they are. All humans are.

people like you are the church ladies of our time. you are a moralistic ninny who isn't making anybody "conscious", you're just driving them away from your cause.

you sound like you were raised by your mom

and youre gonna make all of us pigs pay for what your father did to your mom

Please fuck off. I came here to see pizza, not be taught about muh respect.

Bitch please. Women are treated very well and have been gaining more rights as time goes on. At least in the more civilized parts of the Earth.

Seriously shut the fuck up. I'm a woman and I can tell you the chicks on tumblr and white knight fags like you blow everything out of proportion.

>teehee btw guise I'm A GIRL but I don't believe in that feminism stuff teehee aren't I so redpilled gib attention pls
Fuck off bitch.

Fuck off virgin.

I've fucked more sluts like you than I care to admit. Go on, open your mouth for cock like you usually do.

>culinary experimentation = cultural appropriation
wew lad sit down please

>Being this pissed over a femanon

Ok, sure thing bud.

>cannot see how calling a person a semen demon is objectification
Well, maybe there is no hope for you if you can't figure out how the picture could have been sourced without reducing its human subject to an inhuman receptacle for jizz.

JUST ADMIT YOU GUYS ARE IN LOVE JUST GET FUCKING MARRIED ALREADY!

Also, here is some pizza. You triggered me.
Please continue to post pizza so I have something to look at instead of reading your stupid comments.

Only real pizzas in this entire thread. Could have just been 3 replies but instead we got 80 worthless posts

nice thread, you definitely kept things on topic

Please post pizzas.

Haha I love a great go za post!

You're doing god's work ma man

Andolini's is aight. NY Style at 51st and Harvard is the real spot tho. It's the closest I've found to proper NY pizza. Their Sicilian is pretty good, too.

Sorry guys,
here, didn't mean to derail the thread, just happened to find source of OP pic and thought I'd share

Here is OC pizza for contribution

murrifat here, started making my own dough and I'm wondering if string mozzarella is the best way to do stuffed crust? I would probably cut each in half lengthwise because a whole stick is a lot.

Bleach.

That show sucks brah

Going to make pizza this weekend. What's the best kind of flour for the dough?

what about pineapple?

00 milled italian pizza flour, look online or at an Italian grocer. Only places I can find it.

A fancy whole foods kinda place might too, but idk.

Italian here, 00 is for cakes, we use 0 for pizza.

Blatantly false for neapolitan style dough for wood fired pizza.