$6

Easily $100

thank you

EOM $11
EOQ2 $27
EOY $46

thread.random()

$0

I wonder if a thread like this got 100 replies would the average of all the predictions be roughly accurate?

No seriously what’s going on with this coin? I’m pretty fucking concerned.

4 ETH in the ICO would make you a millionaire in 15 months. No way that's possible, it would get dumped to hell.
That's without the increasing circulating supply.

Waiting on tokenswap then korean exchange listings. This month. Then firsts icos in Q2. Hold tight

Imagine selling ICX at the absolute bottom on a major support zone with the upcoming token swap, followed by Korean exchange listing and ICO platform in the near future.

$11 @ 1500 sats

this. check these dubs

where the fuck do you think you are? If I mined ETH with my 980s on release everyday for a year I would be a millionaire right now as well

idiot, welcome to crypto

God damnit. I fucking hate these gooks. do something you piece of shit

>ether did a 1000x in 15 months
Oh wait, no it didn't, not even close. It took 2 years to go from $5-$7 to what it is now and that includes the insane bullrun of 2017.
Marketcaps are bigger now, and you think it's possible to outgain the ether run with less time and something like Icon? Get real, stupid moonkid.
$100 would give it a marketcap of 40 billion. And there's still around 400 million ICX left for the team, advisors and inflation (to keep the price from mooning too much at once).
This won't break $30.

100-150k sats EOY

How to tell someone is a salty nocoiner^^^^^^

>stupid moonkid

boomer spotted

just be happy if it reaches $10 ever again

Stfu. Why would a nocoiner know what they're doing with the non-circulating supply?
I got into this crap during the ICO.

what info did you have to give them in order to participate in ICO?

1 bazillion dollars per 0.00001 ICX. fuck your rougly accurate average

I still regret putting in only 300 at ico

Name, address, ether address. Censored pic of passport.

$50-$100

so probably not worth putting 120 dollars in then

If you only have that much buy amb

ive got 3k amb but had 120 spare so was looking for something to just leave it for 2 years and dont say link either cause i have 6k of that

Then why the fuck do you sound so god damn salty.

$30

Hunnet bux

Go for tiny marketcap. Devery.

$17 EOY before the routine January bloodbath.

is that not a scam?

Enjoying that 70% decrease? Kek

If market recovers, 50$. if not it will go to back 0-1$

Why would you think its a scam. Check the team. Sort of partnership with jd.com (2nd largest chinese e-commerce site).

JD.com supports scams, sure.

somewhere between U$10bil ~ U$15bil market cap EOY... wich would put it at U$25-40

once I find out this coin is connected to Ripple, I dumped. Bought at 5, sold at 3.
also I just saw an interview with the CEO of AION saying it is a 10 year old project
in other words
GOOK'D

It'll either be worth around $20 or abandoned, like a lot of other projects.

my dubs will tell you the truth

still doesn't change the fact that if I mined ETH from the beginning with 980s I'd be a millionaire in 2 years

eat my fucking hot steaming turd you stupid fucking moron

0.6 Aion

lmao. You missed my point in my initial post. Op said eoy. In this case it doesn't matter how much something appreciated in 4 years, so you should have kept your mouth shut.
Only on the web can a pleb like you open his ugly mouth.

It won't be around eoy

seriously I really hope you enjoy the taste of my shit you stupid fucking cuck

>hurr 100x in a year isn't possible
>BTC goes 16,000x in 10

really rim me hard you fucking faggot, scrape the shit from the inside of my anus with your tongue you absolute shit eating homo

Maybe. It would surprise me, but most likely half of the top 200 will be abandoned by EOY, so nothing is impossible. Even BTC and ETH might not be there EOY. Still, as I said, it would be surprising in this case.

Why do you feel the need to be an asshole just because this board is anonymous? You have every right to make a point, but have a bit more class. The level of Veeky Forums went down a lot recently, we all have to do our part to raise the bar.

you are beyond retarded

ok go back to plebbit now, this place isn't for you

Read the full post user, I said possible, but unlikely. With things are going, it's also unlikely that Icon wouldn't be there EOY. Don't act like this.

he's right, you're the idiot.

Lmao. Didn't even read, but I can tell that you're going full autismo.
Stay poor and stupid :D

you guys got me, BTC and ETH totally won't be around by the end of the year

no seriously if any 2 coins are going to be here at the end of the year its ETH and BTC. Fuck off dumb niggers, go be black somewhere else. Literally only a fucking nigger can be this stupid

$0.3

unironically $300

$12

kek, chill out bro. you don't have to tell people to eat your steaming shit what are you a monkey?

do you even realize what the point of Veeky Forums is you retard? It's anonymous so we can act like dickheads, which is a good thing cause it keeps retards and sensitive snowflakes out, and also allows to us to be brutally honest. if you want polite conversation where everyone is afraid to say anything offensive and thus a useless circlejerk go to reddit.

ICX is one of the best bets for 2018.

It reminds me of antshares to a tee.

If it gets down to $2.00, I'll buy a lot more.

Fuck I hope atleast $100. Maybe by mid 2019?

It will happen before that

No it won't. Lucky to see $100 EOY 2019

has actual businesses already lined up to use it which will drive insane adoption this year. no other coin has this level of business adoption and partnerships ready to go

Im conservatively stating that icx will be 50 eoy

I agree with this valuation

this

$50-$120

$40-50 EOY 2018