I work pizza delivery

I work pizza delivery.

I only spit in people's pizzas if they didn't tip me last time.

Also, when you do cunty things like giving me a $20 on a $19.47 order and then tell me to "keep the change", you're getting spit.

>I work pizza delivery.
The joke is on you then.

It's just spit. Unless you have some horrible disease it doesn't matter at all. People don't even notice it.
But you're still stuck in a job that is literally shorthand for "loser"

How about getting a real job op?

Pretty good op. Keep it up

I the future, many years from now, you might get a girlfriend, you might even get to kiss her. When french kussing spit are exchanged, nothing happens.
So, start spitting, not gonna tip you, faggot.

thank god I always pay on my door

I always check the pizza. We are not retards. If there is ANYTHING that is out of place, you bet your ass im calling your boss. And then you will be out of your meme job. How will you pay for manga and ona-holes then you fucking weeb?

I sell naked pictures on Fiverr.

Link.

Source on this cute girl

>Also, when you do cunty things like giving me a $20 on a $19.47 order and then tell me to "keep the change", you're getting spit.
Why is this a bad thing to do?

>not recognizing Gujira's art

50 cent "tip" is worse than no tip at all

>someone gives you free money
>have a tantrum because it wasn't enough free money

Not OP but also work in pizza delivery

The good tips balance out the bad tips, OP. Chill your tits (also maybe you'd get better tips if you did your job better and didn't do shit like spit on pizzas)

You make more tips when you're not an entitled little delivery boy. Also, if you don't like relying off of peoples' generosity, get another job.

Why is it that any job where people are paid with tips causes people to become entitled cunts? You knew when you took the job that you're going to rely on tips. I work a full time job without tips and make way less than your average waitress that brings home $200 worth of tips on a Friday night, so shut your twats about it.

i like to imagine that OP is the (male) in the picture and he's spitting in my pizzas, because I'd like that a lot, tbqh fampai.

I can imagine how insulting the act can feel.
Yeah it's about feelings. "Tip".

Fine then I'll take my change next time asshole

It's not about tipping. I've done that to just save the trouble of you digging for change to give me. I wasn't going to tip your fat ass anyway.

so one thing I never got is, why do we tip based on the cost of the food and not their service?

Like I don't get why the price of the meal should affect the tip at all. All they did was give me the food.

0/10

Because instead of going to the place and getting it yourself, they brought it to you in a timely manner
There should be a larger fee for delivery than there is an then the pizza boy/girl/dog could make more money by pocketing that

Tips only are alright depending on the place. Where I work I get minimum 1.25 off of a 2 dollar delivery charge to pay for gas. I do get a reduced wage though. Adding more might discourage tipping

I used to sneeze on non tipper pizzas when i did delivery. It provides better coverage. The jews get a little snot in every bite.

when i have a bunch of spare change, i like to order pizza, count out the exact amount, shove each coin up my butt (one at a time) and say "sorry, i only have change"

Last time I tipped a delivery person two dollar bills, I had wiped them in my smelly crotch and farted on them. Enjoy your tips.

It's funny, I've gotten 6 people arrested for assault by checking pizzas with a blacklight

I hope this is real.

My brother in law tips based on quality of service and not cost of food. If the check is like $100 he'll still only tip maximum $10 if the service was great.

Biggest nig moment.

How's it feel being a complete cunt?

Nobody spits in food, this is a retarded meme, and you're a retarded shitposter

Reported and saged

They never had any intention of tipping at all, but atleast they were kind enough to not waste any more of your time. You don't have to dig change and can move onto the next order ASAP to hopefully get some money for the hour. That's the name of the game faggot, the fact you act like this just proves you are new. Any experienced person who works off tips knows that not everyone is going to fall for the tipping meme and pay your bills. You will get people who tip nothing and others who tip stupid amounts. It balances out in the end. Being a faggot to non tippers will put you out of a job, plus you'd be surprised on how many nontippers become occasional tippers. Literally throwing money away by spitting in their food you retarded faggot.

That said.... You def prioritize based on who tips. Just do them last on your run. If they tip sick, if not, nothing lost.

I used to be a pizza delivery guy.

All we really do is occasionally steal a little bit of your order.

there is no consequences for doing this at my place. if a non-tipper attempts to make a complaint they are blacklisted from the store.

this literally has never happened

>Pizza Delivery Boy (Male)
I tip pizza boys a pretty flat amount, unless it's a party sized order. Then he gets a party sized tip.

I only ordered pizza twice in my life. 1st time ok. 2nd time. Suck.
Make my own dough. Its that easy. Flour, yeast, water, salt
Fill it. Chesse and stuff

Cant do something to their face coward?

I don't bother, but then again I work in a place where most people tip, so when the occasional dickhead tips nothing or like .5 percent, whatever. I still make mileage.

You have to tip me, beacuse im a rather cool person.

That is against fiverr policy

That looks like a Succubus (male). I bet I'm right.

I never have pizza delivered. Joke's on you.

The artist that drew that picture wrote an entire comic about an incubus that broke into an Asian's room one night and started fucking him to death, the Asian proved to be to much for her and ended up being his fuck pet, the same character is used but with a slightly darker skin tone. Jacked it to that incubus's dick a few times I admit. Just sayin.

good luck to you if someone notices you can get fired and jailed now for food tampering. my suggestion is don't Fuck up your life because someone didn't give you $3

>Ya wanna tip?

>Get a real job!
>SLAM

[spoiler]Has this ever actually happen to anyone?[/spoiler]

I do that 20$ keep the change shit but I don't order delivery often enough for you fucks to remember me.

>Getting upset because the consumer isn't contributing to the wage your employer pays you
Fuck off. Never tip anywhere.

I don't worry about pizza delivery drivers spitting in my pizza when I don't tip because I order it so rarely that the fuckin' losers who deliver it are certain to have been fired or quit between orders. To this day, I have never had the same delivery driver twice.

cool story brah

jokes on you, I get a hot raging boner every time i eat a piping hot pizza with delivery boy spit.

pls be in london

this

I rarely eat pizza, and even when I do, I usually pick up, or I rotate from one pizza chain to another.

In that time, if you haven't found a better job and still remember who I am, then I still win, spit or no spit.

I take on 2 dollar tip usually when I order online. As for spitting on people's pizza this literally does nothing. If you're a cute fucboi it's just a bonus.

literally?

Same, but I also spit on any pizza with pineapples.

Joke thread, but nobody ever takes complaints seriously. They just give you some token compensation to get you off the phone as quickly as possible.

>demanding free money for mundane work

I usually tip 15% rounded up to the nearest dollar since Im a student and can't afford big tips.
If I was rich Id probably tip 30% but only if I could afford it and only if the service was good. If the pizza guy gets there on time or earlier and is nice about everything then he gets a good tip. If he's late, doesn't explain why he's late and/or is a grumpy asshole he'll get a shitty tip.

Regardless of whether or not you do this, it speaks volumes about your character. If you dislike your job so much based on what people tip you - change your job. This isn't that hard to comprehend

Jokes on you, I always collect my own pizza cos it's cheaper.

I don't order pizza, I make my own. If I really want pizza from a pizza place, I go to pick it up. I don't trust any mother fucker with my food.

>get two pizzas and some sides for like 28 dollars
>pull out two $20s, pizza guys face lights up.
>zip open wallet to get change out, put one 20 back in wallet and give him exact change

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Loser job
>weeb shitposter
>degenerate
Like clockwork

So not only are you a loser who delivers for a pizza place, you're a loser who delivers for a shitty pizza place?

I worked in the food service industry for years and I never once fucked with someone's food. I guess I am a minority.

Is a 5 dollar tip on a 35 dollar order decent?

I dont order delivery very often, like once a year.

>people tip on tax
No no NO you fucking mongrols. Always tip on the subtotal. Why pay any extra? That's literally giving free money.

over here tip has to be 10% of the total so i'd say thats more than enough

I tip 2€ when I'm feeling generous, the delivery guy always looks happily surprised.

Wait, doesn't black light illuminates all organic matter, including every ingredient?

There's probably worse things in the pizza than spit.

Somebody is triggered

That's because you don't live in america

>Here's a tip, get a better job!

This thread.

That thing has a dick, right?

I use dollar bills I lazily have lying around to dab the tip of my dick after I jack off so I don't get cummy looking gym shorts

Veeky Forums is for ages 18+

>reported
to mods and to your boss.