This SELF-MADE MILLIONAIRE sold his Link

More like this retard sold all his link because he can make more money by getting ridiculous bonuses from icos as an advisor or pub.

Retard or not, he's making loads of money. Linkies on the other hand are both retarded and poor.

he doesnt even has lots
imagine you jumped in btc and sold in december for altcoin run
every monkey could have made money (me too) so fuck this nigga manlet

His data analytics approach is legit but everything else about him is so internet marketing cringey. Rap songs and music videos? Ekkk

I'm a linkie and turned 20k into a million over half a year. How rich are you compared to me? Link is a good hold for a long term moonshot.

You on the other hand shit on people while barely beating the market I suppose. Kek.

But you didn't. Which makes you a noob poorfag.
>oh I could have bought x years ago and be trillionaire ha this is a good argument yeah I'm a genius

Spotted the nigger blindly defending another nigger. Pathetic

>Retard or not, he's making loads of money.
He's only at 3.5m yet from how he's bragging and acting you might think he's at 30m or more.

you didnt make any money on link though. its less than 3x up after all these months.

How is telling the truth being "a nigger defending a nigger" exactly?
>shit man I could have bought in 2009 and be a bazillionaire now!
The poorfag fantasies.

>Only at 3.5M

>thinks everyone is stupid enough to leave all their wealth in crypto

>Only at 3.5M

How much do you have?

>only at 3.5 million fucking dollars

piss off faggot. 3.5 mil is more than enough to live a life of comfort and extravagance without ever having to work again, along with paying for your wife and kids to go to college. if you think 3.5 mil is a small sum you're head is up your ass

or jumped onto a coin that actually does something...

Any retard could have 3.5m right now accidentally buying btc at $100 to buy drugs on the internet and forgetting about it. That doesn't mean you should follow their advice.

Which one are you?

He will get fucked by the SEC sooner or later. What he does is pump ico shitcoins by shilling them on his twitter then dumping on his followers. They'll take all his crypto in fines and he'll probably owe a lot more than he has

Honestly what's so impressive about this?

He could afford throwing 50k in one ico (ICX) and it went on a 100x.

That's 5 million. And he has 3.5million? Isn't that bad? Lmfao. He literally lucked out on one moon mission because he had gigantic initial investment on a hyped vaporwave and then has proceeded to lose 1.5 million. What am I missing here?

You're right, he even bought ICX and DRGN during ICO, what a loser

>looking up to a nigger
The absolute state