Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums
Let's talk about your work/break meals.

Do you buy your lunch? What do you buy? How often? How much do you spend?

Do you bring your own food? What kinds of foods do you bring? How often? Does Tupperware go missing at your workplace? Do meals get stolen in yr breakroom fridge?

Any other details about your breaks and eating habits are great.

work in a pretty good food city but I usually only eat a big bowl of oatmeal and peanut butter before work and hard boiled eggs for dinner when I get back home

I fuck around with restaurants on the weekend if I get a date or try to go through the awkwardness of takeout

I usually spend my break smoking out the front. Maybe once a week I'll grab a foccacia or pie from the bakery across the road.

I used to love eating pretzel hot pockets for lunch. But after a few times i literally felt like death afterwards and didnt understand why.

Looking back on those days, i probably consumed a little less than a liter of water a day. Dunno how im still alive.

Talk about a blast from the past. I forgot how much I used to love toaster strudel back in highschool.

I'm guessing you lift? I need some high protein snack ideas bro

nuts and cold cuts bro

I think there were points in my life when I had like, a glass or two of water a day for weeks at a time.
I still wonder why I didn't die.

Spend about $50 - $100 a week on lunch. I don't bring my own food. My personal fridge in my office is for drinks only.

Cold cuts have a lot of sodium @_@;

Kys tho

no u

fresh semen bro

I usually just eat leftovers, which is almost always casseroles. I'm going thru a phase in where nothing seems appetising, except for desserts and fast food... and it seems like a problem, because I avoid those foods.
:/

Lunch I usually have a smoothie, we got a smoothie blender here so I usually just have a smoothie.
For break, I usually just eat some fruit.
atm I'm liking a few dried figs or dates.

Semen isn't that opaque.

t. semen expert

Leftovers.
I often make big batches of stuff like chili, goulash or jambalaya and freeze it to be able to bring to work.

Kinda like this guy I freeze big batches of gyoza or borscht to bring

Whey plus oats plus pb

I make it quickly in the morning and I don't need to store it anywhere at work, not that any of the fatties would eat my slop.

I add dark chocolate and fruits when I want more calories.

I'm a teacher so probably once or twice a week I eat school lunch. Otherwise I bring leftovers of whatever my gf has cooked. Some times I go to the store during my prep hour and get really resourceful with the stuff I buy.

Company pays for Lunch so i have whatever. Usually fast Food.

fuck me too
I think the scrambles were my favorite though. I'd just drown them in ketchup and feel sick all morning

I work in a jail so I'm pretty much locked in for 12 hours.99% of the time I bring leftovers to eat during my break. Tonight it was Thai style Chicken Curry.