The best cheap beer,owns all other cheap beers

the best cheap beer,owns all other cheap beers

that aint SCHULTENBRAU

That isn't Lucky Lager

My nigga

any love for Hamm's?
13.50 for 30 in PA

they have pic related at my local bottle shop and it's significantly cheaper than every other six pack, seems to never not be on special for some reason

don't know why, it's pretty decent. haven't seen the one in your pic before though

heck yes mah dude

Nah

don't know whether you're a fellow Britbongistani but down here in the south, that aint cheap. it is nice & the preferred drink of a couple of people I know but yeah, not cheap by any means

It's the cheapest German beer and German beer is already really cheap.

about 0,65€ per 0,5l in germany

less than half the cheapest price I've seen it for here. in fact it's basically a third of the price with €.65 currently being around £.55

>tfw no cheap german pils

All cheap Finnish beers are horrible crap. Pic definitely not related.

its fucking shit

Hammer and tongs is where it's at.

My niggas

What cheapshit beer is most like hoegaarden or blue moon

Hoegaarden or blue moon

> (You)
>Hoegaarden or blue moon
Ok smartass :^)

Wrong

When I was at college, I lived above a market that sold 6racks of these pups for $3.99.

Absolutely the best cheap beer ever made, hands down.

The one and only challenger appears

Had Perlenbacher wheat beer yesterday. It was pretty good for being cheapest wheatbeer I can find in Finland

Anyone?

Probably shocktop. I dont know for sure though, i dont buy that shit. i just know shocktop is always on special at local bars

I see these whenever I go to the beer store and am hesitant to try them.

Are they good? They look like Steamwhistle lol.

Also can I get some beer recs. I want light/pale beers I can citrus-ify with some lime. Love pairing beer with viet and mexican food.

All I can remember is when I drank these, they were incredibly "smooth" and worked amazingly with carnitas.

RED STRIPE

Or bretty right,my truckin' friend

Mostly drink this as my go to cheap pilsner beer. Schültenbrau and Oettinger aren't sold at regular supermarkets here, Klok is.

MUH NIGGA. champagne of beers right there. i can slam those all day long, definitely a cheap yet quaffable beer.

i think i've had that but it came in a green can. i got them just last year because they were new to me and incredibly cheap for a rack. didn't really taste like anything, definitely didn't taste skunky like most cheap domestics

All session beers are shit.

>session beers

Fedora

can confirm, red stripe is all i drink anymore

Its not even that good.
I love how you people are the one claiming to have a taste but actually are the plebies of the plebs.

the best cheap beer is the one where you spend $10 on snacks and tell everyone it's BYOB to your party. they'll most likely leave the rest they couldn't finish that night and it's all yours.

jesus this happened the other night but with korean beer (hite)

One of the few beers I actually find refreshing

You are drinking piss btw.

What you had, my friend, was Gennesse cream ale. Genny is the shit.

There are few beers I cannot stand, but this is one.

Now we're talkin

ITT: Europeans post terrible beers

Noice, I buy this at Lidl

This thread makes me want to sling by lildl, buy all these fuck beers and those peanut shaped peanut chips and then get drunk by myself in a fucking small room browsing Veeky Forums on a tiny laptop

i don't even do this intentionally i just provide the place and tell them not to mess it up too much and they gotta bring their own drinks. can't remember the last time i actually bought alcohol.

In Europe the worst beer are usually the domestic ones. Pic related.

Koenigsbier is best bier

Oettinger its fine when it is cold. PBR when i am in the US

Anything that comes in a can is redneck trash.

best cheap beer

cheap beer here just Skol and it isn't THAT good [spoiler] it's really bad actually [/spoiler]

The green can is Genesee Cream Ale.

The can I posted is just their standard beer. Cream Ale is good, but the white cans are so much better.

Dont carlsberg do Skol?

Wheat beers don't really get any cheaper than Blue Moon and Shocktop.

Shocktop is garbage and hardly cheap

Grown up drinking this and it's still one of the cheapest and best beers.

no love for the cheapest of cheap?

How cheap are we talking?

2.50 for 500ml

2.5e for a beer you call cheap??? Holly fucking shit
This here is 0.4e per 0.5l.

I got to emigrate from this shit hole of a country

this stuff is the shit. it tastes like corn water and is hellishly refreshing.

honorable mention: Steel Reserve, baby.