How do I sneak food out the chinese bufett

how do I sneak food out the chinese bufett

I still don't understand these threads.

Put it in your pockets. Duh

I use a fanny pack.

put them in your cargo shorts op

You throw it through the window.

suck the owners dick maybe he will let you have a to go box, my local chinks offer a buffet to go, given then price is high and the box is small

Just walk out with a plate. What, do you think they are going to tackle you?

Why are you taking photographs of my family

This kid is literally explaining memes to his father while recording his reaction. He said hi to me and complained to his dad that the place has no wifi.

Now his parents are trying to get him to settle down. What happened to kids these days?

I'm gonna ask this beach bitch for her number before I leave. I've got the hangover hornies fan. really need a fuck

I've been here eating for about 20 hours. They are tried to physically moved me but my girth was no match for their small yellow hands. I told them I'd give them a hundred if they just chilled out.

Currently on my 81st plate.

Using the Pilko Pump Pantâ„¢

Why is everyone inside so ugly?

Damn I thought I was the only person who got that. Most people I know get randy when they're drunk but I don't until the day after. I actually feel better in a lot of ways when I'm hung over, not physically, but more confident, talkative etc.

Who do you think chooses to go to buffets?

This place is actually really good for 4 bucks...

Kek

The places around me aren't that bad. Is this in Mississippi or something?

Orlando

So the south. It all makes sense now.

sneak it out in your stomach

My condolences

Why would you? Feeling like a gangster? Poorfag?
Learn to cook. We may all hate the chinese, no need to rob them.

How much do you weigh op?

in your stomach

dat feel

I feel shitty when I'm hungover. Nauseous, light headed, sense of doom. But all of those serve to make me hyper aware and attentive to people thinking I'm a degenerate alcoholic, so I get talkative and charming to compensate.

Also, I get super horny and have my nastiest sex when hung over.

that's a retarded combination of foods

amerifats Jesus Christ everyone is huge

Because everyone else is.
You have to be mentally prepared to fuck people over if you want to get anywhere in life. No one is going to go out of their way to help you. You have to put yourself first because no one else will.

Thinking of everyone else as subhuman filth makes this easier.

holy fuck I lol'd at this post