The I don't eat bugs starter pack

The I don't eat bugs starter pack

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapulines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good luck finding bugs like that, without legs, shell and ugly parts, without intestines full of bug shit making up to 50% of their mass, and keeping a clean, appetizing white and bright orange color.

This... There is next to no meat in the thorax, just a healthy gulp of bug shit for you. The protein and bugs meme is from their keratinized exoskeleton.

I will never eat bugs. Fuck seafood.

Buncha fags.

Find me a bug with as much meat in it as a shirmp and I will be happy to try it.

If you think tilapia is shit look at the shrimp farming industry. I love shrip, but the farmed conditions are disgusting.

That's not just a bug, though. It's bug/water type.

more seabugs pls

>Out to dinner with a girl
>She orders a prawn dish
>Takes the heads off, pulls off the tail along with 25% of the meat and leaves it in a pile on the side of her plate

Told her I was going to the toilet, then did a 360 and walked straight out.

The fuck are you talking about, tiger prawns are really clean.

You clearly have no idea what youre talking about.
No one who has ever cooked for a while or who is actually a chef would talk like that.
god damn, i can get down with that.

Nicely cropped user

>360 degrees
>straight out
are you literally retarded

Reddit

Let me guess - Maryland?

I miss people who could cook seafood

>Children who cannot eat seafood trying this hard to redeem themselves by calling shellfish "bugs"

>starter pack meme

>>>niggertwitter

But i love to eat ants and grasshoppers

I love to eat prawns, crab, lobster and clams but i gag at the taste of fish. Any idea why?

>wah wahh bug poo poo
Feed the bugs cornmeal or flour for a week, problem solved

Or you could just eat beef, pork, lamb, chicken, turkey, and other land animals. Fuck bugs. I don't think any of us are that poor.

>out on first date with gril
>I'm disgusted by seafood
>just seeing it and smelling it makes me almost vomit
>she decides to order lobster
>make up a story about how im deathly allergic to shellfish and that getting intimate later that night will be out of the question if she eats the lobster
>she calls my bluff and gets pissed and walks out
>server brings out my chicken and her lobster
>tell server she had to leave because of an emergency and to take the lobster far away from me
>I still had to pay for that vile demon bug

I would eat bugs if they didn't look like bugs and were bred in a sanitary environment. I was interested enough to look up cricket flour as an alternative protein source.

>beef mince: ~£6/kg
>raw steak: £15-£20/kg
>ground up insects: £65/kg

Insects may be the future of feeding humanity but it won't happen until it's properly industrialised and the price goes way down.

mfw i've never tried out giant prawns, how do they compare to regular ones?

ground up bugs cut with baking flour are slightly more affordable, more in line with your steak price.

Yeah, but I'd still rather eat steak.

Although I just read a Grauniad article about a mealworm farm in Cumbria that thinks with some automation it will be able to get the price down to £25/kg. Hopefully if the culture shifts, demand increases and economy of scale kicks in, it will become cheaper than beef or pork mince, though it might have to get to the point where raising mammals for meat is economically unviable, turning even mince into a prohibitively expensive luxury.

>she calls my bluff and gets pissed and walks out
Sounds like most of your dates probably end that way since you're obviously an immature manipulative liar.

If you don't like something and don't want it eaten around you then state so like an adult instead of being a passive-aggressive baby to try to get your way.

>I don't think any of us are that poor.
yet

You're new here, you should probably leave.

I just had a bunch of those. Very nice.

u have a bug fetish

I ate a grasshopper live, off the side of a dirt trail the other day because for a while I kept seeing em and thinking about how people eat em in other countries and it's the exact same thing.

It was fuckin weird. Creamy. Like an avocado taste. Also tasted slightly fishy, like fishfood smells. Like if you sprinkled fish flakes and avocado on a piece of shrimp tail.
worth it though.

I too ate a grasshopper to see why people from other cultures enjoy them. To be fair, I bought oven roasted crickets online. It tasted like salted peanuts to me.

Raw grasshoppers can give you tapeworms

I want to go back to Maryland

Also I'm pretty sure one is supposed to let them shit themselves empty before eating them. Many years ago some big flying bug hit exactly the rim of the visor of my motorcycle jet-helmet and sprayed the lower half of my face with bug guts. I had that awful stink lingering in my nose and mouth the rest of the day.

user, I could have survived without a new fetish

Cajun here.

Sup

>Shellfish

Not even once.

I once tried shrimp when I was a child, and absolutely loved them.
Then I found out I was allergic to them.

Such is life.

Also they have lead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapulines

Fuck I wish i could eat that right now

Sweden here.
Get that corn shit out of my face.

Deep fried cajun locust makes my mouth water. Frog is gross though.

>it's shit from food so it's not shit!
protip : it's still shit you literal shit eating retard.

>getting intimate later that night will be out of the question if she eats the lobster
If I was her, I'd've walked out on you for you presuming I'd fuck you on the first date.

Even if I'd planned to.

I wouldn't risk eating any wild insects you came across.

Some of them contain pesticides since some of them are the ones that happen to be resistant.

all these guys dissing you don't understand the meme you just pulled

Fried frog legs taste just like chicken with a slight fishy flavor.

Kill yourself

Why are they so dirty??

Seafood is expensive friend

Read the thread, we're talking about actual bugs.

But still, bugs are expensive unless you trap/catch them yourself.

get out

maybe spices user , or mud idk

Surprised these haven't been mentioned yet. Patrician bug right here. Its shellfish without the fishy seafood taste

Try these

Was he merely pretending to be retarded?

is this like the reverse reverse bait?

>allergic to shrimp
>not allergic to lobster
>not allergic to crab
>nothing else that I've noticed
>crawfish looks fucking delicious
>afraid to try it because I might die

Fuck.

>mfw i've never tried out giant prawns, how do they compare to regular ones?
They're bigger.

Oh go back to /vp/ you!

I'm impressed your 6 year old self got a date and parents allowed it

Also, anyone who doesn't like "sea bugs" should get underage ban

Starting with you for suggesting it