Guys i'm completely hopeless at bitcoin/crypto trading

Guys i'm completely hopeless at bitcoin/crypto trading.

I've gone from 8.5k invested to 5k remaining in btc

How did you guys get so fucking good at predicting the markets and knowing which alts to flock to?

On my last legs here. I just want to make my money back pay my taxes then GTFO by this year's end.

By the looks of this sub, I should just 50/50 REQ and AMB and just hope for the best over the next month or so.

Fuck, any help? Working minimum wage at UPS makes me want to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell us what your strategy was.

holy trips checked.

also, none of us know what the fuck we're doing. My guess is that you bought in at the end of the pump like a normie/poltard and lost money, cause if you had bought in around september-november 2017 you would have easily 2-3x'd at the minimum. So, from now on, don't buy in after shit has already mooned, and invest in decent coins. That's really all you can do.

if you're lazy and just come to biz to tell you what to do the best i can give you is to do the opposite of what everyone here says.

learn TA and write a bot

Look, you got triples 7s. HOLD REQ and AMB and you'll fucking make at least 10k in the next 3-4 months.

Stuff like AMB is what you want to get into. You have to hold small caps through the dips and sideways actions to get real moons. REQ bleed for months at 5 cents before breaking out.
Just don't get married to coins either. Once AMB achieves a certain marketcap sell that fucker too.

I bought my first crypto around Jan 5th or something, right when shit started to crash. Most of my losses were from TNT and XLM I stayed in them for too long, hoping they would turn around

Crypto itself is unpredictable. That's why you should make your gains on stocks related to crypto. RIOT is going to kick some ass this year, buy and hold. Don't even look at it for a couple months, the fluctuations will drive you mad.

Turn on MA lines and Real Strength Index.
When the MA lines intercept such that a ditch will form and RSI is less than 20, buy in. Sell at 3 to 5% profit for swing trading. 10% profit if spot trading.

1. Stop buying meme coins

2. Only invest in proven, top 5, shit like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, etc. Maybe go top 10 if it is an excellent coin, like Monero.

3. Stop trying to time the market. Holding works.

There. You do that, by summer this year you'll be back in the black.

yep, knew that you were a newfag. if you had bought in early december or before you wouldn't have lost money. my advice to you is to stop fomoing in like a retard.

I honestly try not to, my bad.

Since im shit at trading, I think just holding is the way to go for me. Thanks for the replies.

Don't try to predict market. Not all of guys here larping and some are really good at trading but it takes time, experience, balls, etc. Lurk more, find 2-3 good coins with solid fundamentals and forget about them for a while.

The foolproof way to succeed is to focus on low market cap tokens with good ideas. Pay attention for projects that have working demos, strong roadmaps, and real world use cases.

If you are just buying whatever coin you see in biz the most and waiting to be profitable then you will lose money 90% of the time.

Find things a few months before they appear on biz. Good luck.

Just kys. Most people who made it invested in 2014. I cahsed out in january because some chink told me to do it or I will lose everything. I had my doubts but chinks are always right. Just go for a drive to the beach look at the sunset one last time and put a bullet in your skull

You buy a coin and shill it hard to get idiots to buy in.

Buy into all the privacy coins and check back in a couple years.

Just find a coin that has a good team in place with a working or almost working product and hodl.

>He didn't buy the useless, centralized, shit-coin known as XRP.

It's OK user. You have until Tuesday, 5PM Eastern, to go all-in on XRP.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

yeah... good fucking luck

agreed. sell some of it at like 5:30 ish maybe itll keep mooning.

Was going to help until
> By the looks of this sub
Eat shit and die.
One hint: holding is also trading.

Ride Ripple till Tue then sell and hop on Link till Sxsw then get on board with FUN

Don't buy into shit just because Veeky Forums is shilling it. You also probably shouldn't try to daytrade unless you really know what you're doing. Do your own research and buy and hold some coins that you think could reasonably be a big deal in the future. Below are the questions that I ask myself before investing into something:

For ICOs/utility tokens:
Does the project fulfill a genuine need not served by current solutions? Does it have a solid whitepaper, team and roadmap?

For currency coins:
Is it actually decentralized? Is it private, fungible and have all of the properties currency should have? Is it easy, fast and cheap to transfer? Does it have a genuine use case such that it could capture billions in "grey money" from drug dealers and botnets, and thus always have a use case?

For smart contracts/dApp platforms:
Is this going to make it way easier for people to write and deploy complex decentralized applications than Ethereum does? Will this platform attract dApp developers? What will be the limitations of dApps deployed on this network? Is it truly decentralized, uncensorable, and unregulable? What is the feasibility of markets to be built on this platform?

For all of them: Does it have any indication of a working product yet? Does it have a low market cap?

Stop chasing one-off moon missions and start looking for some solid projects that could actually go somewhere

you probably just picked a shit time to start, everything has been dumping recently
don't try to daytrade, put your money in promising projects with genuine potential and hold

thisthisthisthisthisthis

Research coins for upcoming announcements, partnerships, conferences, etc. E.g. AMB/VEN will be at the Tokyo conference for Food and Safety between 3-5 March.
You buy it one week early and you buy the rumour sell the news.
Setup stop losses, 5-10% depending on the coin if it swings a lot on every trade.