Soon

skycoin will have OTC passthrough allowing you to buy from exchanges without signing up for them

Nice, bought 100k

Solving one of the biggest problems in purchasing crypto

That sounds impossible, can you explain a little more?

automating buys and withdrawals basically I just read about it and think this could be a game-changer and hope they will deliver.
if they do this thing is going crazy

According to the telegram The OTC is going to pull from exchanges at market price and be accessible on the skycoin website.

Could be a nice boost.

Good. I like skycoin. Have small bag of it right now. I foresee a good future for this little coin. I like that it’s ambitious in the same way ETH was and is taking crypto in a new direction. Need more coins Like this

Please stop the shill for this scam, please.
user, don't fall for this

exactly my mans if they deliver 10% of what they want this will be a giant moon mission

How much of the supply does the team owns?

can we actually mine skycoin with a skyminer yet? I am planning to build one.

This but unironically.

All of it. They accumulating coinhours, inflating the pool like crazy. This coin will go in the shithole once people start to DYOR

Mining will start with test net, should be a month or two until that happens.

Hahaha this is 1/10 fud. 75% coin hours burned once you move them to do anything.

If bizlets would start DYOR this coin would be in the top 10 of cmc already

yours truly good sir sky nobleman like us will rule the world

are we the new stinkies?

since shitopia finally working again I just bought some of that cheap sky

Skycoin is a scam.

no its a good coin papi

this is my last hope
FUCK

seems like they spelled KYScoin wrong.

nice meme friend

No, the idea is cool, but the devs have a hard time separating fantasy from reality. I did some reading on their telegram and a lot of the stuff makes sense, but if you know how the tech works on a deeper level you see that it is all a work of fiction.

By the way. You should totally invest in braincoin, it uses the power of thought and telekinesis to verify transactions, $100% decentralized and scales exponentially with the number of users.

Skyminer should be arriving today. 2 of my mates got theirs yesterday. We gun be reeeech

I follow what Synth says on their Telegram. Everyone was warning how this kind of immature shit would push investors away, and he argued that his marketing firm said these types of music videos, crypto kitties, moons, and lambos is the only way to win. I knew the project was doomed.

How hard is it to hire a reddit shill army? Shit coin Nano went from .3 to $35 in a month.

Instead we get these dumb raps and synth telling everyone who gives constructive criticism to take the tide pod challenge. Smh.

Also their new marketing team of 40 people is fake. It's just that insufferable teenage mod Sudo and a few other brainlet admins like Jonathan Wilson (check out his videos on Skycoin, absolutely atrocious!)

>his marketing firm
lmao
the retards in his tg he means?
these assholes are fucking millionaires
how hard could it be to get some serious marketing people?
he also asks constantly in the tg for people who may be able to do marketing
in the cancer channel
lmao
this freaks are deluded beyond boarders

>t. desperately accumulating

Real investors do not care about that background noise and now you with your 10 BTC are not a real investor lol.
Maybe you should do the tidepod challenge...
I love how you get distraced by those things instead of noticing what is done techwise because your money brain cannot grasp it.

You skycoin shills are so pompous lmao. Your coin will flop because of your community alone, much less because of how dumb the team is.
It's not hard at all. I'm starting to think it's a scam because of this. WHY can't pay hire people who actually know how to do this shit to market? The whole marketing team consists of Skycoin fans who bought the coin like 2 months ago, and he says shit like "we hired 40 people" when it's a total lie. If you hired people, why are you asking people in the chat to make a script for you? It's a huge slap in the face. They got like 10 million dollars from selling the miners for 1btc (they also have hundreds of millions of dollars from early btc donations apparently... this is probably a lie too) and they can't spare like less than 10k to make proper Skycoin videos. Skycoin deserves to fail.

the github is insane... its on fire non stop. this cant be a scam or if it is its the best one ever

its a reverse scam. we're scamming everybody too stupid to figure out what's happening on their own.

step 1: create something revolutionary
step 2: make it look like bullshit
step 3: laugh all the way to the bank