Tofu

Hey cu/ck/s i got about half a pound of tofu in my refrigerator, what can i do with it before it putrefies? Something besides the following preferably: mapo tofu, miso, grilled tofu and sukiyaki.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douhua
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You think you're too good for mapo, you little shit?

Have it with ramen. Stir fries. With steamed vegetables.

Raw, with cold soba/somen noodles and dipping sauce.

No man, i love it, but I've already tried it and i wanted to taste tofu in something different that the dishes i mentioned

I like to slow cook large blocks with soy sauce, ginger, onions and large hunks of pork. It also goes well with salmon in this way.

I like to thin-slice tofu, then marinate it
in tamari overnight, then quick-grill in oven

>what can i do with it before it putrefies?
Throw it in the bin

Pad thai.

Hiyayakko.

It's nothing fancy really - just the last thing I ate with tofu. It consists of little cubes of tofu with a variety of toppings. Mine had green onions and bonito flakes.

Just cut slits under your nipples and stuff the tofu in there...faster than waiting for your body to digest all that soy

>press tofu for 10 minutes using napkins and dishes to get water out
>put in flour
>put in hot oil in pan
>cook until crispy on both sides
>douse in soy sauce or whatever else
>eat alongside whatever
>reheat stirfry in same pan while cooking tofu, tofu acquires flavor

10/10

I like to cut it into thin slices, then marinate them in soy sauce with brown sugar, ginger and garlic overnight. Bake the slices until they're crispy, then use them for sandwiches.

They're great on a sandwich with hummus, lettuce/greens/sprouts, tomato and avocado. I'm not even vegetarian anymore and I still make this a lot.

Try dubu, a Korean tofu dish. You can make it spicy or leave it out.

Is a tofu press worth it?

No just freeze it.

something really simple? ever had century egg, add some thick soy sauce a little chopped green onion and it's done

Is making tofu like the ones at chinese buffets as simple as drenching in flour before hand?

Would it be autistic for me to go and ask to watch the cooks there cook?

Dubu is the korean word for Tofu. If you want a koreanish dish with tofu try stir frying kimchi with pork belly and eating it with raw tofu

Raw like cold out of the fridge?

Also what firmness.

I don't know the exact recipe but a friend once made a soup with spicy broth, tofu and onions. Was 10/10

Is mapo tofu hard to make yourself? I don't have any of that bean paste stuff but I do have szechuan peppercorns.

Diced tofu in a bowl full of milk.

Breakfast of champions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douhua

tofu dessert