i'll buy 10 of them for 0.0175 each

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_zpool_/status/970012092265914371
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll sell you 65 for. 02

0.018 final offer

I'll take that. Post your email

ok but first you have to send me 0.2 ETH

Selling BTCP for 0.03 BTC a pop. Email me at jeancryptau70@gmail. 57 left that I’m willing to part with.

>i'll buy 10 of them for 0.0175 each
lol nobody is going to let go of these for less than 0.02 btc unless they are an absolute brainlet

btcp is going to be at least $200 opening price

apparently the opening price is $230 on some small exchange right now

No it won’t. That would give it Moneros market cap. It’s not replacing Monero immediately at opening.

Also what’s the status of this guys? I know the snapshot passed but is the network up? The website hasn’t been updated.

the coin is out, people have them in wallets, waiting on exchange to list

> It's not replacing Monero at opening

You're going to love this... trust me

What you're seeing now is my normal state.

Also wait until you see the supply. Hint - It wont be 21 million

wat

I mean that would be nice, I should have a bunch because I mined ZCL for free for last month so I win regardless.

Good to know. I’ll probably wait for more support before I bother claiming mine.

claimed btcp bru

Not when there is only 285,000 in current circulation...

>so private you hide your coin balance in a screen shot for Mongolian basket weaving forum
Nice.

Got my zcl in electrum wallet how do i get my btcp

Still optimistic considering this was mostly priced into ZCL pre-dump.

lol'd ty
if you had zcl at the time of the snapshot, dl the btcp wallet and import zcl private key

What are you talking about? The really low amount of circulating coins will help the price per coin be much higher, even with the same marketcap.

There is a larger potential supply of BTCP at launch than ZCL ever reached. Any significant price increase will be limited by BTC holders claiming and then dumping BTCP to get free money.

How many do you think will?

>Not that many

btc holders aint dumping that much btcp considering the ratio they get btcp plus the fact that it will go up in value and they know that.

Review this thread:
Modify pricing to ~0.1BTC

Depends on what the price is, the higher it goes the more people will claim it. I don’t know what the equilibrium value will be but if it reaches $200 that means anyone with 1 BTC has an incentive of $200 just to download the wallet and then move the BTCP to an exchange.

They get it at 1:1 ratio.

how do i import private keys?

i had a file created from export of my ZCL wallet but the BTCP wallet doesn't let me press the sweep button

idk
using electrum wallets so it was p straight forward once you actually get your private key
open your zcl wallet and try finding one

Also as someone else posted on another forum:
You buy 120k zcl
You sell at 20k
100k loss

You make that back or more on BTCP

US Tax man aint going to know cos private, only see 100k loss.

>only see 100k loss.
Unless you spend the BTCP money on anything ever or cash it to fiat to spend that.

yeah and btc is 11k+ you see my point? much harder for btc holders to obtain a lot of btcp

This.

Overall BTCP circulation by April should be well under 5 Million.

How will they find the Txn id being private?

it doesn't matter if one person has 100 btc or 100 people have 1. selling is selling dumbass

>selling is selling

>responding with memery instead of a point

Zpool is currently paying 0.02 BTC per BTCP.
twitter.com/_zpool_/status/970012092265914371

Can't wait for idiots to dump and watch it bounce back up

Would now be a good time to buy ZCL or will it probably never go back to it's higher values?

I got a bunch of bitcorns on a ledger how do I send you the btcp

I used the seed phrase from my zcl electrum wallet in generating the btcp electrum wallet and got mine. I couldn't get the sweep to work either

Patiently waiting for kucoin so I can send some ETH over and buy a couple

What are we expecting opening price to be? As much FUD as this shit gets, it’s looking like the easiest moon mission this month and if you think otherwise you’re fucking retarded

zcl is dead. all the devs are moving onto btcp.

If mining pools are willing to pay up to 0.02 BTC to trick people out of selling their BTCP early, then this shit is going to go to 0.05 BTC easily by April.

If the miners really start supporting it (and they now have double the incentive to do so because they doubled the block rewards), it's a very mineable coin at the moment and very profitable based on circulating supply, the network will really fly.

As far as Bitcoin coin techs are concerned, BTCP is the best version of Bitcoin yet.

best pool to mine?

it's on life support, yes. but it's not dead. it is now a community project, and some people have already claimed interest in taking over the development

So when do we realistically expect to get trading up and running on kucoin,trade satoshi etc?

it's not a version of bitcoin.

BTC -> Zcash -> Zclassic -> BTCP

Yeah, it is.

Somewhere around $250-$300 to start.

After some initial weak hands dropping their BTCP for stupidly low prices, the price will recover somewhere into the $300 range and increase to $500 by April at some point.

Not selling below 0.05

Bitcoin has a fixed supply of 21 million, not some random number between 21 million and however many irrelevant shitcoin that had one ok idea one time plus some for the creator.

since your able to tell the future of coins can you tell me what the price of link will be in April

20,098,000 overall supply of BTCP, not some "random fucking number".

Also, the actual circulating supply will be rather low, and all the unclaimed tokens are going to be slowly withdrawn at a rate of 0.14% per day and added to the mining pool.

Holy shit you might be the biggest brainlet I have ever seen on this forum.

There is a max supply of 21M BTC just like there is 21Max supply of BTCP

I own a lot of it and I think opening price will be around 175-200. There really is a tiny actual circulating supply

This, it has the best of all the BTC versions + privacy