This night i had a dream

I was told (by my light sleeper gf) that i, in the middle of the night, started mumbling about coinmetro. i told her that i have to buy more xcm, because it's going to be such a success.

i take it as an omen

The way i see it, the more users an exchange has, the bigger the volume, popularity, price of xcm, etc.

therefore i'm starting a ref train. it's better to get guaranteed users now, with everyone benefiting (2,5%) than later

it's a flawless ico, no red flags, experienced developers, a huge community, all kinds of crypto instruments, ico platform, etc. what else do you want?

it's a guaranteed 20-50x, especially since all the early investors (@ 0.03 and 0.05€) have their coins locked for half a year, so no dump at the beginning. it's a nobrainer really

my ref: go.coinmetro.com / ? refId = 5a63adbc589c124f7b19a 1be
(delete spaces)

it's a win-win situation. fuck the coinburn. we're getting new users, which are far more important for an exchange. that's why we don't keep it for ourselves like some other greedy fuckers. there's enough for everybody
get on the train

good luck user

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmetro.win?campaign=Veeky
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro&hl=en
go.coinmetro.com/
go.coinmetro
go.coinmetro.com/?
go.coinmetro.com/?refId
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Coinmetro is a guaranteed 100x, use coinmetro.win?campaign=Veeky Forums and you'll get +7.5%

You know what, OP? This is alright. Lots of XCM shill threads (most people from them know me by now), but thank you for being honest about it just being a ref thread.
Thanks for any anons who use mine in the pic; will drop some info too.
Benefits: Investing the minimum 0.1ETH you get permanent founders fee discounts on top of XCM's already cheaper fees. This will mean vastly cheaper fees for you even if you sell all of your XCM. They have debit cards, ETFs, fiat to alts, and a beta app already. play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.coinmetro&hl=en

Nice try rajesh, clearly this is just another scam coin

Fuck off it's 2.5%. Don't use this fuckers.

Explain?

Is your gf a pajeet

stop shilling it like pajeets. stop promising 100x returns.

This project is pretty solid but it has a lot of weaknesses and a lot competitors before we can call it a 100x.

Dyor first.

I'd be happy if some user would also use my referral id: go.coinmetro.com/ ***?***refId***=5a899933e81027571d71771a
(remove the stars)

Don't buy, it's a scam. They ripped me off my coins. Don't buy if you like money

It's not a scam but people are seriously making it look like a scam spamming their ref codes. Seriously, stop it. It's already leaving a bad taste in a lot of people mouths

read my post before calling me a pajeet
that's my honest opinion
i want it to succed, since i've invested with them. that's all

why do you think they enabled ref codes? so that we'll shill it like no tommorow. duh

I'm predicting $10 EOY

that would make me a hundredthousandaire. one can dream eh?

Since we spamming ref codes...

go.coinmetro .com/?
refId= 5a442d9e935feb06cc038e84
remove spaces.

I'll send you 2.5% of the 5% (in eth) from the referall if ya post proofs.

why do you fags always conveniently forget that people who bought in at 0.07 can still dump on you with no holding periods, no restrictions, nothing whatsoever. In any other ICO a guaranteed 1.7x baked into the ICO itself is incredible.

this is a fucking pajeet shill post

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a8168ed273d695600fc9178 (remove space)

Whats worse:

A 1000% discount given to 10% of the tokens, or a 20% discount given to 80% of the tokens?

You FUDders always focus on the extent of the discount, not the quantity of tokens that had the discount. When coins like RTK or LGO have 60-80% of the TOTAL supply sold at like half price.

Kys.

i bought in at 0.07 and i wouldn't dream of dumping it for less than 5$

As early investors we also get to participate in the ico's hosted on their platform earlier than anyone else. Even if it's only .1 eth that you're putting in, it will definitely be worth it as this will be the best platform for fiat and daytrading with lifetime discounts to the token sale participants. Even ignoring the value of the XCM token itself, I see this as an amazing opportunity and think CoinMetro will easily compete with Coinbase.

I hate to post this like a pajeet, but we'll both get a 2.5% bonus if using a referral code before purchasing go.coinmetro.com/?refId = 5a9367a022a7b962b93315f0

Agreed. Also, you guys just make it sound so bad. There is no such thing as a "1000%" discount. The max possible discount in any reasonable economic model is 100%, i.e., free stuff.

CoinMetro had an 80% discount (€0.03 as opposed to final price of €0.15) on the first 8% of tokens, subject to lockup.

Also, use my shill, uhh, I mean ref link:

go.coinmetro.com/?
refId=5a8168ed273d695600fc9178 (remove space)