Is it REALLY the best?

Is it REALLY the best?

It's delicious, I know that much.

its pretty good.

nuh uh

Get this ramen a crown and scepter and set it on a throne. Absolutely fantastic.

always with these pleb noodles with american distributors so you can pick it up at your local walmart

meanwhile in japan they got this

yo Veeky Forums i heard you like pineapple

Maybe if you're a faggot Australian.

shin black ramyun is 100x better.

Do not DO NOT get the beef ones.
Your entire house will smell like oxo boiled-alive-dog stock cubes for the next months. Your pasta will also taste better than salt.

Bought a five pack of these and every single one had an empty fried onion sashay. 10/10 will probably buy again because I'm poor

Too salty and the dried onion ruins it.

There's not as much sodium in Indomie mi goreng compared to most other brands to be quite honest with you famalam

Check the packaging

Meme ramen, there's no flavor other than spice.

As far as widely available noodles I like these. Myojo Chukazanmai is also a good brand but don't eat more than one a week if you don't want to have a stroke.

This desu

It's good, but that isn't ramen. You don't eat that in a broth. Pic related is where it's at.

are you talking about the Rendang flavor?

Hot & Spicy and Satay flavors are God-tier.

put a little peanut butter in it too, so fucking good

Anyone have a recipe to make something like this? like an authentic non instant recipe.

Dude this stuff is amazing always buy a box of 30 at a local oriental supermarket before heading back to Uni.

Yeah, but it's EXPENSIVE AS FUCK!

And Shin Ramyun is always expensive as fuck.

Mi goreng is a popular dish in Indonesia, so you could probably find various recipes online. I had it at an Indonesian restaurant here in California once. They also had Nasi Goreng, which is Indonesian fried rice. I got that a few times. The place is closed now though.