Jibrel Ginirel

ITT we discuss JNT. Kindly note that if you do not hold JNT, you are not allowed to post in this thread.

mfw still all in

JNT is roughly 65% of my stack and I have 500K of them.

My wojacks will either be the greenest or the pinkest.

What price are you planning to dump at?

Only 3.5k here, feeling despair, no money for more, what do

my jiggas.
What do you think the overall risk/reward is here? I'd say medium-risk, very high reward.

No idea. Whatever time on the way up or down I see an opportunity that is greater or I reach a point where I have made enough to cash out.

Hello jntlmen. Is there anymore words from tappscott on this aside from the Korea conference? Would like to see more of what he thinks

ONly holding 2k feelsbadman. Should i buy more? Whats a good price to buy in at?

user can you discuss your selling strategy? let's say this hits 10 bucks, that's 5M for you. are you holding straight through that or selling half to lock in a couple million?

i assume you're pretty well off but i'm literally going for broke here so i'm trying to learn when to lock in profits. i'd like to get $10M and i'm in the process of accumulating 100K JNT. obviously this coin is a crapshoot but i'd like to have a sound strategy in case it peaks at 30 bucks or something and then plummets.

At $10 you'd have 5,000,000 USD. WOuld you unironically keep holding that much money in a bullshit project run by a janitor with a high probablility of faliure?

yeah medium risk, highest possible reward. the thing i love about this project is that it doesn't depend on the average joe normie buying in at all.

It should be easy to see when to sell if you ask me. If it gets to $10 with not much actual usage and just speculation, I'd probably think to cash out. If it reaches $10 because of actual usage, eg big investors tokenising assets then I'd just hold on because itd have plenty of life left in it.

just depends on how fast it hits 10 bucks and what the overall market is looking like, what news is in the pipeline, etc.

desu if i had 500 JNT i'd be hoping for 10M on the low end. but i personally would have to cash out 5M if i ever had 10M in crypto. 5M is enough for life if you don't act like a massive faggot with your money. and you still have 5M in the game at that point.

Fuck this scamelcoin and fuck you for shilling it.

what did i fucking say about non-JNT holders posting in this thread? get the fuck out faggot.

>camelcoin
mfw this project makes me fucking rich, and you'll be stuck remembering you shitted up these threads instead of researching it

Im scared, I hope Veeky Forums will not fuck me over again, project seems good but I hope you guys dont know something I dont know.

No strategy really. I will sell when I think it's time and I can secure my future while still having a big stake in crypto.

>tfw my jnt amount is the 403th

You have any idea how many coins he holds? where do you see wallet sizes?

ethscan token holders

tfw #2483'd place.

enjoy your scamelcoin bags you fucking brainlets

Top 75 coin holder here. Comfy hodl

woah, what a convincing argument, thanks just sold all my jnt

only have around 3k but i am accumulating more

fucking love JNT

talal is a G

all these brainlet dickholes who go around calling every new coin with huge potential "scamcoin" you cost so many anons so much money lmao

>tfw the fud is making me doubt myself
I don't intend to sell but it'd made me a bit more realistic about the project

at this point I'm not sure if I should consider buying more or diversifying, I've only got about 6k fiat in crypto and I can't see myself putting in more than 5k more

From now until the SEED announcement actually happens. Or until tokenizations start.

I honestly don't think the announcement will be a big deal. I personally don't expect anything until Q2.

They will speak numbers there. Also, consider the sheikh thing is not official anywhere. They only mentioned it at their conference. There are no news articles, no nothing. If headlines are "Dubai to run on cryptocurrencies by 2020 with help of crypto fintech" or something it might have big impact. But we don't know that.

I mean... he did say multiples of what they expected from the seed backing... sounds like at least a few million to me

depends on the nature of the announcement

if they're going big dick mode with money and implementation (like if they decide they several banks on the blockchain) then yeah it could be huge

I'm not expecting much though, they're probably going to say something like 'we're working towards putting dubai on the blockchain blahblahblah we're partnered with jibrel'

I think that would at least show that jibrel isn't bullshitting and a couple skeptics would be converted

idk if its this announcement or not but i know they have so much interest from banks they get to choose who they work with pretty much

Source?

I don’t own shitrel but I’m gon post where ever the fuck I want

team is too good looking to trust going to have to pass.

I'm not expecting anything regardless. It's good just for exposure.

Talal and Yazan are pretty willing to discuss the project if you message them and have a heavy position

>bought a shitload of JNT and BIX
>both bleeding like a period
Do I fucking exit or what

Did I add you on telegram about 3 weeks ago by any chance?

Talal, let me smash

>huge potential
hype, lies, and bullshit
their logo is a literal fish hook, don't bite!

Dont think that was me

How heavy? If I have 300k+ is that enough for them to discuss with me?

I'm in the top 400 holders, is it heavy enough for chatting with talal?

Talal will talk to you regardless of however much you have.

I really would like a slack channel to discuss the tech

I just want to know when it gets listed on a proper exchange like Binance

I want to believe, I'm trying not to get my hopes up high in case I get btfo
that does sound pretty awesome though

From what I've heard Binance doesn't announce coins.