Have you claim your BTCP already?

Have you claim your BTCP already?

reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/81ratw/fork_is_finished_mainnet_has_fully_launched/

waiting on tradesatoshi....

When will this be selling on exchanges? Curious to know the price. I sold my stack of 500 at $140.. getting nervous this shits going to be $300+ and I fucked up.

yes, it took me almost a fucking hour of retrying cause my wallet kept crashing. i aged 5+years from stressing wew, if i lost my 200 BTCP i would've honestly punched multiple holes in my wall lads.

it will hit $300 for sure

it will be under $100 within the first hour of trading

doubtful. people who held onto zcl aren't selling it under $200 and most wont sell until it's a lot higher than that

z pool is already buying them for 0.02 btc

funny that you actually believe that, when they could have bought all the ZCL under $100 for weeks, but now all of a sudden after the fork they'll pay $200+. You're fucking retarded, seriously.

And what about everyone with BTC who doesn’t give a shit about ZCL or BTCP?

don't bother they're beyond hope

it's right on their twitter, eat a dick

>it's right on their twitter

they will give a shit when they see the price rise quicker than btc

lmfao the salty fuddsters who didn't think BTCP was gonna be big are soooooo pissed right now

kys retard

lol right?

The FOMO is going to be massive on this one lol

Fucking retards they are

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

Veeky Forums said BTCP was going to be a dud, and of course, they were completely wrong again

yea I got mine. was stressing out ever since they announced the fork that I'd fuck something up and not get them. Got every thing to work fine. I'm amazed that there are people who fucked up and didnt get their btcp cause even I didnt fuck it up and I barely knew what I was doing.

I have to admit I feel so stupid for saying BTCP couldn't possibly get a price higher than the cheapest way to acquire it pre 'fork', especially when millions of them were granted to people who don't give a shit about the coin and want to immediately sell it.
Now that theres millions in trading volumes and its listed on so many major exchanges, with price discovery coming from an anonymous haitian knitting forum and one guy on twitter saying he would buy some, I am defeated.

Yet another fork. I will need to wait a while before dumping because my volume would pretty much drive it down to zero.

Dead coin, mining is incredibly unprofitable at at just below 2 coins per block. Combine this with skyrocketing difficulty, unless you have cuda cores pouring out of your ass or tons of money already mining this is actually pointless.

Feels good

why the fuck isn't the BTCP wallet letting me click "sweep"? i have my keys pasted in and it's still greyed out.

>he downloaded the pajeet scam wallet

never mind i got it. the wallet exports the files so the addresses get pasted in too. fuck me for investing in this

Ye. I like to think I can work most crypto shit wallets etc out but fk me this is cancerous

Drug dealers and mafia gunna have to hold IT nerds family hostage to get this shit done

why u all tards complaining about the wallet? WTF
I literally downloaded the electrum btcp, opened it up, and entered my private key, all done in less then 3 minutes.

People are brainlets that's why

That's true but it finds blocks 4 times as fast as other coins so it's more fair to compare it to about 6.5 coins per block (10 min block time of BCH and BTC), also unclaimed coins will go back into the pool.

Sweeping keys from the zcl electrum wallet to the btcp electrum wallet should have been easy even for a functional retard. If you are complaining about the difficulty of this process on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum, please go back to where you came from.