Whats the most safe/free 2x in the short term?

whats the most safe/free 2x in the short term?

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/969842781001678848
blog.coinbase.com/customer-support-update-b91b9d8e6e46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any of you, listen. Try to get a boner just by looking at the faces of the two ladies in . Only at the faces. Impossible, right? Then why do you post those fetuses, OP?

are you autistic dude?
high mcap, anything upcoming?
shoo shoo stinky linky

he said x2 not x1000

LIVESTARS

XLM is about to fukkin moon. Notice all the boring played out FUD everytime it gets mentioned ... big things in store

COSS or GVT
Guaranteed 5x the first and probably 3x the second by EOM
Won't even bother to convince you, these coins sell themselves

been eyeing GVT, thanks for the susgestions
does COSS have any "imminent" (insert whales accumulating pepe face) roadmap goals/news or why do you expect a 5x? I mean sure its at 20% ATH but many good alts bled out hard

ELLA

please dont derail my thread with braps dude

Funny pic

As always DYOR, but I'll feed you a little something
It's an exchange coin that pays dividends, the exchange itself is having an ui update next week, and by the end of the month it's implementing fiat pairs, which in turn means increase in volume, which in turn means higher dividends, and so the cycle continues
As the exchange grows you earn more and more

Kek xD

wait wtf the person next to this guy has no head?

GVT is moving on up like the Jeffersons as we speak
I'm all in it right now and selling at the right price
Good call, user

Kek

thanks for the info on GVT, but my question was more related to COSS. any input on that?

kek

lmao

ven
can only go up from here

I swear biz has the worst taste in women.

>Veeky Forums
>living in a house

lel

holy shit

Moria

lmao

ADA
XRP
XLM
REQ
AMB
BAT
0x

Choose random one and I'm fairly confident in you being at least x2 in bull season.

neverfuckingmind, I'm retarded

Mine was related to COSS
GVT is another type of platform, not an exchange

Probably Ada rn. Oversold af

HOW DID YOU GET THIS PICUTRE OF MY GF?!!

AMB

No worries man
Good luck on your endeavours btw

Agreed, I'm all in it but didn't want to look like shill. I'll still share my reasons tho.

> ~30 hrs left until roadmap update
> Obvious price suppression (not like ETC kek)
> Staking in Q2
> One of the best Github page in whole crypto

there will never be another bull season

I got a boner and I'm not even into this.
Veeky Forums has fucked me up in so many levels. Jesus.

thought about that one too, really oversold and almost reaching start of February-tier price

do you think the roadmap update will pump it? havent really done research on ADA

Holding XRP through Tuesday's episode of Fast Money (5PM Eastern). If they announce that Coinbase is supporting XRP, then you'll probably recover your losses in a few days or weeks, and can then move some money back into the decentralized shitcoins that you currently hold. If they don't announce that coinbase is supporting XRP, the price probably won't fall very much since it's already very low.

Look in the order books for XRP right now. Massive sell walls. Whales are keeping the price low for a reason.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

unironically this

looks like a small girl with long black hair covering a majority of her face because she’s looking at the guy...

How short?

I don't See a coin that will just safely x2. But i recommend Start with nuls, buy a dip, wait till mainnet (or shortly before, its safer) then jump onto enj and Walt untill End of month. Potential x2

was thinking over the next 2-3 weeks
Nuls testnet is scheduled for the 20th right?

lmao

Credits (CS) on IDEX

at 2.5x ico price? feels pretty stupid

This shit's gonna keep mooning. I'd expect another 2.5x growth by Wednesday.

might go into tomocoin aswell, fucking shame didnt get into ICO

Yes, some Website stuff going on before that. Might be a safe idea to buy after that news is sold. Or go in now and hope that it will pump some more or both, and try to ride a wave. I really can't tell you, got in at the bottom, also depends in your risk-taking to profits ratio. An easy x2 in such a short timeframe isn't that simple.

SOMEONE DO THE 56% FACE ON THEM! PLS

HXX, Q2C

i bet you that sounded like 2 midgets drowning

MCO

this..

dead

Smart money was getting in GVT a month ago and selling around now. You'll get dumped on here before the alpha pump in a couple wees

also etc could be a good idea for the very short term (until block 550000 or whatever is reached). You need to keep an eye on the blockexploerer though and sell a few hours before. It seems to have sold the airdrop news and hit the bottom, soon people will fomo in for the actual airdrop. Could try and use the etc pump to buy the nuls if you think it will pump more then the nuls itself.

Bnty

can anyone explain what GVT is actually *for*?

"private trust management" - what do they mean by this?

not FUDing, but i think they need a better editor/translator

twitter.com/KomodoPlatform/status/969842781001678848

MY GOD

unironically Vechain. Very likely it will rebound before going back down again. Will probably scoop some up for a quick sell if it goes under 4.20

Nebulas or icx

lmao

I’ve been buying most of the way down over the last two days, and will continue to keep adding on as it drops some more. I’m not 100% sold that VET isn’t some well hyped chink scam, but I’m confident in it pumping back up at some point in the near future regardless of it being legit or not. After taking profit, I’ll reevaluate and see if I’m going to be in it for the long haul.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Barring legitimate price suppression VET should go to 10$ easily when the bulls are back in full swing.

trading on bitmex

lmao

which one has the penis

i only fap to traps now

>it's a trap
I was talking about the brapping thing but you proved my point further I guess.

Who is that

Butterface, the thread

lmao

Omg this so much

COSS.

this

Credits has shills, hype and active marketing. It's happy around 2x ico but will double again in the next couple of weeks.

is turtlecoin safe? mine it so i get it for free, then sell it for 1-2 sat? or maybe if i put a buy order at 1 sat, there might be a sucker that buys at 2 sat?

obviously amb

ontology

This

lmao

The President of Coinbase and the CEO of Ripple are going to appear together on CNBC's Fast Money on Tuesday at 5PM eastern time. On Monday, Coinbase is hiring 90 new support employees, with 500 to be hired by May. Remember to go all-in on XRP.

blog.coinbase.com/customer-support-update-b91b9d8e6e46

Why are whales keeping its price low?

To trick a few more idiots into selling? So they can lift the sell walls as soon as the announcement is made? I don't know, for I am not a whale.