Which coin do I go 100% in rn that's on Binance?

Which coin do I go 100% in rn that's on Binance?

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy the link DIP

ADA

USDT

Trx tbqh fammalam

Buy ven salt or nano

icx

Fiat

gvt.

If you want to lose money invest in any of these shitcoins mentioned. Holy fuck the state of biz

nano

AMB

Bch 17k eom

The only right answer in this whole thread

This. Why does Veeky Forums have such shit taste in coins? I used to get great suggestions and actually make money before the December rush.

Honestly, SALT.

Make sure you're all-in on XRP before Tuesday, 5PM eastern time.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

priced in

You know in your heart

Stop it.

AMB are crushing their competitors. Hugely undervalued. They have Gavin Wood and Swiss Government behind them

I would go 50/50 ICX and AMB.

ICX - Way too fucking undervalued for what it is. People got burned by the conference and panic sold since the market crash

AMB - Objectively the most undervalued coin based on market cap and future potential.

Coinbase listing no one is discussing.

>priced in

i like you , have an amber

cmon guys we know user needs to have some FUN

Rumour has it that AMB have Nestle in their pocket. This coin will take any day now. Masternodes are coming too

BCPT and AMB.

NANO
What else

AMB is the most obvious moon since VEN at 20c

AMB. Happy to elaborate, not just a mindless shill

explain plz

KEY

White paper actually makes sense.....

Plz respond op so i can delet

SWM and AMB.

Binance burns 10s of millions worth BNB every quarter. All you have to do is to buy BNB and not sell.

1. Go check out their dev team's experience. It is absolutely fucking STACKED. Most of their developers have at least a decade of experience in their chosen fields. Not to mention that Parity, *the* name in blockchain development, led by a co-founder of ETH, is in a partnership with AMB.

2. They've just put out an alpha, so we know they have a working product, it's not just vaporware.

3. Their token economics highly suggest a masternode model, which means that you have the chance to get yourself a masternode at a bargain. Remember when VEN exploded and people who bought in at .20c were looking at a stack of tokens that could produce enough THOR that would set them up for life? Yeah, that's what AMB might look like soon.

I'm waiting for AMB to drop a little more then I'm in.

actually what happens if a whale buys up 20% of the bnb supply slowly, and they burn the remaining 80%? the whale can force binance to go bakrupt if he sets the price @ 100,000 BTC / BNB?

The price would rise well before 80% was burned

Thanks just printed 100M

Buy my modum bags orders not getting filled

REQ

FUN REQ or DLT

MTL, app release this month

Nuls if you dont want to be poor forever

If your talking about a decent amount of money buy NEO. Blue chip with the best risk/reward ratio.

buying coins these days? why not just get some coins for free. join turtle rain in discord. and also faucet, you can even mine it yourself. my laptops mining all the time bringing in turtle shells!

This

DGD is the only right answer. Target 0.89 ETH

Z-Classic

heh

but unironically.

The only thing wrong with AMB is that versetti cannot stop fucking beautiful women and riding trexes and shit.

this, Nano will 3x in a few months, most likely

+1 amb