Physics

If 2 objects approach each other at the same speed ( 75% speed of light ) while they approach each other at the same speed.

What will be the relative speed of one object towards the other?

How fast will they hit each other? at the same speed they were going or will something happen at the point of impact?

What would happen at the impact?

>What will be the relative speed of one object towards the other?

c*tanh( 2 * atanh(.75) ) = .96c

Sorry I don't speak math/physics can you please answer my questions instead?

Google already answered me on how the equation would look like, it still does not make any sense if you don't read physics/math symbols as well as a musician reads music notes.

It's fucking trig and a constant you learned in middle school.

I grew up in the middle east, I bet I'm better than you in climbing trees, but I still don't know if you can reach impact at a force higher than the speed of light or not?

>hi it's about 5 years to early for me to ask this question and I'm too stupid to understand the answer given, can your spoon feed me like a retarded mouthbreathing baby with Down's who can't even use Google?
This is how your sound like right now

My question may be stupid to you, but I still believe I am more dedicated on the subject than Donald Trump will ever be to help the USA be "great" again... question is when was it ever greater... right?

Thanks user, I know you hate me, but I'm still going to be the same school dropout nobody that I am and I will appreciate an appropriate response to the questions I asked above.

>I'm incredibly dedicated as long as someone can translate so that i don't have to learn the math.
Sorry user, it doesn't work that way. Many of us were once as much of a lazy shit as you and figured out the hard way that there is no shortcut. I mean this in the nicest way possible. Good luck. It's worth it.

It's funny how every time I ask a question difficult to answer in a few simple words, people start roasting and all pretending like they know their shit but can't even answer those few simple questions... I know it's hard to think, and I used with no satisfying question, except for some general info I already knew of to be able to come up with these questions.

Fucking oldfag, get out of my sight, before I go ancientfag at you.

I came to ask a question google failed to provide me an answer, neither did duck.go or any of my friends. I came here asking a question I did not find an answer for, please don't pull out your straw man fallacy tricks, I would go to a church for that matter.

So, does anybody have a clue how to actually answer my questions?

>oldfag
I was admitting that I was once like you, not claiming superiority on le internet, you fucking autist. You've erased all sympathy I had for you. Go fuck yourself. Enjoy asking undergrad questions on the internet for the rest of your life and never gaining any understanding of anything.

>all pretending like they know their shit but can't even answer those few simple questions.

LOL, do you think you're the first person ever to try that stale-as-hell bait here?

Yeah okay, you got us. We don't know nothing. Now get lost, mathematical weakling.

checked

your grammar is shit tho pham

at least you're not a muslim lol

but calm the autism lad. wew

If you were living around where I live, you would have orange pajamas and have your head cutoff for asking anything that is not related to how to make God more happy.
I asked an approachable question, you start giving me this nonsense, if you know the simple answer then why won't you just say what you DO know on the QUESTION that I asked, and not your "I used to be retarded like you, but if you learn to use google" you little ignorant brick of poo.

>"I used to be retarded like you, but if you learn to use google"
No, you misread. It was:
>"I used to be a naive child seeking shortcuts like you, but then I educated myself using real material instead seeking loose explanations from teenagers on 4chin and quora"

(Skims thread)

Welcome to the new Veeky Forums.

my hair is black
my dick is nappy
and my skin is big

Very well then, guess what, I'm above the age of 30 and I work as a guard, my question was me wondering about something that does not include too many assumptions, google got many assumptions and the videos I saw of vsauce, crush course coursera and other online resources, none of these provided me the desired answer to the question.

The reason I ask is from curiosity, not looking for any shortcuts, I am not having any homework, just got bored of guns and local politics, and I really wondered if there is an explosion from an impact, will it reduce or empower the wave coming out of the impact point, as there is vibration and the speed of impact may affect accordingly. I used to make explosives that would seem to blow up less effectively when moving fast, I assume that's because of increased mass?

Pretty sure most people were upset that you responded to the first valid answer to one of your questions with
>Sorry I don't speak math/physics can you please answer my questions instead?"

Degrading into shitposting after negative responses did not help.

No one's going to be able to explain to you in simple intuitive terms why the equation for relativistic speeds involves hyperbolic trig without you putting a lot of effort yourself into understanding where the math comes from.

Your other questions are more reasonable, and your last post was a lot better than you've been doing. So have a bump too.

A thought: a projectile is constantly experiencing wind resistance. Once the explosion begins, the explosive material probably spreads out along the direction it's going much quicker than otherwise due to this wind resistance, separating the material too fast and possibly stepping down from detonation to deflagration. I'm not terribly knowledgeable about explosives, so take that with a grain of salt.

If I understand it right their relative time dilation would make them both perceive the other as going slightly less than c, which would also be the speed of their collision

what country are you from?

>please dont say murica

bitch, I will out tree climb you with two goats tied to my dick.

I apologize, I intended to receive a response to my questions and not an equation instead.

I may have failed school, yet I kick ass in chemistry - because they never taught us chemistry, instead we had religion class.

But I'm not found with mythologies so... I'm here online, the only sane an in the same time insane place in the world, but not a still constant of ignorance.

I'm from Lebanon, not a terrorist btw (I may only look like one)

I admire your skills with the goats, I rather use metal climbing claws and momentum to spend less energy to climb with minimal effort.

I think I understand it a bit better now, still not sure what happens when objects collide so fast the particles that construct them don't have enough spacetime to escape fast enough which may eventually cause a black hole to appear, but the speed must be significantly higher for that.

>But I'm not found with mythologies so... I'm here online, the only sane an in the same time insane place in the world, but not a still constant of ignorance.

*strokes neckbeard*

Jesus reached enlightenment only after > I < was born...

Your post with the insult to the prophet Jesus (pbuh) has been reported to the Lebanese police. Please wait for Hezbollah to arrive at your residence.

Thank you for letting us know, we caught him and this is the picture if the Infidel being taken care of. He was an ISIS supporter and we worked very hard trying to trace this guy! He was on his way nuking the whole middle east flat because he hates God so much! Good Job user