Brie

When do you eat it?
And why not more often?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tkzz9dW9Yms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never because it tastes just like semen and I'm not a faggot.

Curious, how do you know it taste like semen?

How do you not know what both brie and semen taste like? Are you 12?

Dont ask with another question?

no u?

Why do they have to make the wrapper so disgusting that if you even get a little in your mouth the entire thing tastes like the interior of an unwashed neckbeards anus?

How do you ask without it being a question?

I have brie on 'speshull okcashuns'. It don't have it more often because I can never finish a round. The first few bites are god-tier, but afterwards, it tastes like rot and sweaty shoes and I leave it to mold in the fridge.

Never heard that semen thing, where did you get that semen thing from.

the rind tastes like semen and I won't eat it. The inside isn't horrible but it ain't good.

So I take you're homo, which is fine. Cool. Mang

Me to, like it in small volumes.

I buy massive wheels of brie really cheap directly from this wholesaler, cut it in to wedges and freeze most of it, then leave a wedge in the Fridge. When I need more I just defrost some. That way I always have brie, and it's a lot cheaper. I pay 5usd for a wheel 10cm in diameter

Hm, never thought of freezin it down. Honestly , not sure it works.

Double cream brie is the GOAT cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches, I use that plus sharp cheddar and a little apricot jam and it's good shit

not since i got stomach flu 5 months ago and the last thing i had eaten was brie :( scarred but hoping time will heal this wound

That's the rind.
And I agree, even a tiny bit ruins it for me.

I got some from a local store that the guy told me had a paper thin rind. I ended up eating every last scrap of it.

It doesn't taste good.

I really like it. I partycularly like to cut it open horizontally and spread damascus jelly on it, then take ot on the oven in low heat for 5 minutes for it to melt just a little.

What is damascus jelly?

Oh shit so sorry user. I mixed up the portuguese world with the similar sounding english one. I meant APRICOT jelly, but in portuguese apricot is called "damasco" so like a fucking retard i assumed it was called damascus in english.

My bad sempai.

What is it about apricots and brie that go so well together? I've been thinking about a baked brie and apricot tart for a while and this thread is convincing me to make it

That's pretty funny actually.

Sounds good too, I'll have to try it out someday.

Love the stuff

I grill whole wheels then glaze with apricot preserves and Serrano chiles

I like to serve it with good ham and crostini

So apricot jelly and. Brie?
Interesting

At least it wasnt completly retarded

I remember during my aunt's wedding the buffet had a brie and apricot.... pie, thingy...

Look, I have no idea what it was. The crust and dough was very much like an apple pie or empanada but it was salty not sweet, and the aprico jelly was sweet obviously. Iwas was fucking insane. I saw 2 high-society 80-year-olds almost start a fistfight to get the last piece.

Yep. Just cut the brie open and place the jely with the creamy part, then take to the oven at low heat for a few moments to let it melt a little. Amazing.

Did it look like a crostata? I'd fuckin punch an 80-year-old for an apricot and brie crostata too

Nah, it's made from cow's milk.

If that pic is a crostata then... kinda. desu I was looking at some stuff and the closest I could find was this.

I think what they did was they took the pastry they used to make Gallette de Rois and instead of the regular filling put brie and apricot jelly on it.

you've never heard of baked brie?
Interesting

Hèy, learn every day

Your pic is a sad case of cold brie. NEVER EVER EVER serve brie from the fridge. It must be at least at room temp, or baked, to enjoy fully.
I think most people who hate brie have had badly prepared brie.

Its only room temperature

youtu.be/Tkzz9dW9Yms

Chef John already did something similar

I think cheese is good both ways.

Never. I fucking hate Brie. It tastes so bitter to me. Give me some Havarti, some Camembert, a stinky something or other. Brie can suck it.

No, brie en croute is delicious, or just baked under a glaze. Room temp is for serving plain on a cheese plate.
Straight from the fridge, NEVER.

Fuck off with that faggot, is he the new Jack or something? Never watching that gay inflated shit again.

Brie is a poor man's Camembert .

Takes a faggot to know what semen tastes like. Or you were raped in the mouth.

Dude that is the average price. LMAO 10cm diameter. That is not a massive wheel

I can't even tell how good his idea is, because I hate his voice so much.

i live next to one of the few french town that produce an aoc brie.

ask about our climate and brie

>the wrapper

even high quality brie is wrapped

you don't want o influence the taste with wood essences unlike Camembert

He isn't talking about the literal wrapper; he's a 12 year old who thinks the rind is a "wrapper". He probably tries to peel it.

What a bunch of massive cunts you are. Brie is god-tier, i dont eat it too often just coz it fattens me up quite fast.

occasionally for lunch at the weekend, in a fresh baguette with butter and tomatoes.

Eat it maybe twice a year.
It's pretty bland. there are other cheeses I prefer.

Eat a lot, probably not the best quality, poor and in college
Usually eat it with sundried tomatoes in sandwiches

if you're feeling fancy let the brie soften and use as a butter substitute when making biscuits

This shit is fucking amazing on grilled cheese

I do this as well, with honey too is amazing ;) tfw frenchfag and get all guud cheeses here

I've never eaten this.

If he was a gay he'd like semen

Liking cock =/= liking the taste of semen.

I'd eat her if you know what I mean.

Dubs dictate truth however I've met a lot of gay dudes having dated gay dudes and I've never met a gay guy who hates cum

Ay brie brie

The voice is a test, if you can't get past it you've failed.

>He doesn't like the rind on Brie.
It's almost better than the inside.

One time in college my parents sent me a wheel of brie, me and my roommates at nothing but brie for a week (alcohol to).

you are mad

so youve tasted semen?

camembert takes the stink a little too seriously for me

Do this, with the apricot jam and melting brie under a broiler, but then add pomegranite seeds on top.

it's amazing.

Curious, how do you know it tastes like the interior of an unwashed neckbeards anus?

He never implied he did though

You're from Brazil
Did I do good?