EOY prediction and why

EOY prediction and why

More than now, because staking will taken tokens off market

Unchanged
>Why?
Because the thing is still in development and needs more partnerships.

Tokens without products only pump like crazy during bull runs, which 2018 won't be getting. Check back in 2021

$750
Because I hope so

325 because i own 3200 of them and want to stop working forever

Depends on when plasma actually gets released if ever....

If staking is more profitable than ppl think it moons like crazy. If staking is less then it tanks and may not recover for a long time.

Literally no reason to own the coin other than staking rewards.

What do you think OP?

Somewhere between 250-350

The staking returns will be far more than people anticipate. Currently everyone is calculating the staking returns from Omises clients only.

They forget that is public and permissionless, so the unannounced conglomerate is only on of many who will be using it instantly once it goes live.

Staking returns ~15-20 usd yearly, so token price ~250-350

500$ because I need the money to buy a horse.

10$ because i bought it

But when does it go live user...

$320 because I want to buy a toyota corolla

$300. OMG will be the first crypto to have an entire Government adopt and promote its use to the public.

They said recently that MVP is far ahead of schedule. So somewhere in Q2 I believe.

$40 because Plasma isn't until 2019

5 dollars, it's overvalued vaporware at the moment, most of these tokens will be valued much, much lower than they are right now based on what they will actually provide in the future when their product is released

$5000-$10000 if they manage to follow their roadmap

hahah, man can dream. I would be fucking swimming in money.

>What is MVP ?

You've got to come up with some new fud, its not vaporware anymore. Wallet SDK beta already released.

You niggas got to realize, you can post this on reddit too, that not all tokens are going to be staked. This means staking returns can become high. Exchanges can't stake because the tokens need to be locked in a contract.

Staking can't be too profitable, the platform has to compete with the fees from traditional payment processors like VISA.

I think $2/OMG was an estimate that sounded reasonable. Scaling that up to 5% ROI, $40/OMG sounds reasonable.

4000 is enough to make it. 1 million USD is enough to make it.
Therefore 1,000,000/4000 = 250.

$250 EOY.

God wills it

it will be more than $2 per coin

There's a few flaws here. While Omise will be moving their entire business to the blockchain, the validation side of the chain will likely only be .1-.5% fee, and (numbers out of my ass) their wallet portal for Omise will be .5-1.5%. Other companies who wish to use the validation network will use their own wallet and portal, and charge their own fees. OMG validation WILL NOT REPLACE Visa/MasterCard/etc, but rather provide a pathway for transaction validation independent of asset type/class for a minimal fee, on top of which companies will be able to charge their own fees through the wallet SDK. Anyone thinking "We'll get 1-2% fees for every transaction on OMG" is delusional. However, the aim isn't to replace Visa and take 33-66% of their fees to OMG, the aim is to provide an infinitely scalable, near-instant, fraudless system of transaction validation independent of asset class for a minimal fee, which will scale beyond simple POS validation applications. Rather than 1% of X transactions, think 0.1% of X*100 transactions.

My prediction? Shit staking rewards by EOY causing a price crash. Probably $0.25-$0.5/OMG/year. Followed by insane growth over the next 3-4 years, looking at $20/OMG/year in 2020-2021.

$38 eoy
Because why would you buy this when you can buy neo

agree with your estimation but NEO and OMG are two totally different shit my retard.

Why not hold both?

Intelligent post user. I still believe omg will process considerably more than the 40-60 billion they currently have using omise. But youre right in that their goal is open, decentralized, seamless, low cost transactions on a global scale. Regardless of the staking payout estimates, being partly responsible for securing such a network through token ownership is as much of a "real world use case" as we have in crypto imo. OMG will change the crypto game this year, and is the comfiest hold ive come across yet.

hoshii!

I recently discovered Chancoin ($CHAN/$4CHN), an off-the-radar coin that I think is seriously undervalued and I see no reason why it can't do a 500x or even 1000x (I'm serious) based on competitor coin market caps.

I realize this post so far has sounded very scammy but below I lay out fundamental reasons for my valuation.

Use Case
In simplest terms, Chancoin wants to allow meme creators to be credited each time their original content get's shared. This means that when you, the memelord, create a dank ass meme on Veeky Forums and it makes its way to Instagram, you're getting credited for each share that it took to get from Veeky Forums to Instagram. Chancoin does this now by posting your Chancoin public key for tipping but ultimately will implement steganographic technology.

In this way Chancoin is like Dogecoin, Reddcoin and Monacoin, coins that are used to incentivize, reward and promote content creation, each geared toward a specific type of audience.

Development
Chancoin was a fork of Litecoin and has four active developers led by Gossamer Socks. The developers recently implemented an upgrade to the protocol called Cloverhash that allows for CPU mining and will allow for GPU mining in the near future. Progress is happening extremely quickly.

Community
Chancoin is active on Bitcointalk, Discord, Trello and Twitter. There are two Discords, both with hundreds (yes) of contributors. The developer Discord tracks Chancoin's progress. The other Discord, called Chancoin City, has an endless supply of Chancoin-inspired memes. The community around Chancoin is tangible

Valuation
Chancoin's market cap is $450 thousand has 7.5 million coins ($0.06/coin). Based on Chancoin's Veeky Forums origin alone I think this means it is insanely undervalued. And based on the market caps of competitor coins like Dogecoin ($637 billion), Monacoin ($314 billion) and Reddcoin ($246 billion), I am of the firm belief than Chancoin can do a 500x to 1000x.

And that's my case for Chancoin.

>being retarded enough to buy chancoin
Just give up on crypto dude lol, youre not gonna make it

7-9 USD

I'm new to OmiseGO. Some people in a REQ thread told me to buy OMG because it's the perfect hold next to REQ. Something about OMG being a bank account for crypto.

Can you guys give me the TL;DR? Couple main questions:

>If OMG is a bank account then how will they lend out crypto or lend out more crypto than people own (like banks only having $1 for every $10 they lend out)?
>From the website and skimming the whitepaper it seems like it is focusing on third world countries such as Thailand and the philipines. Are there plans to scale to the first world or is the developing world their target audience?
>Is there some type of burning? If not how much do you need to own for staking and what would be the expected return be for staking?
>Would OMG be at the price it is at right now if Vitalik wasn't on the team?

Thanks anons.

i hate that it comes down to staking. it's a red herring. OMG is definitely not properly priced in, regardless of staking prices.

but it's not a rational market -- crypto is wildly over and underpriced depending on the overall market sentiment. and since i anticipate an alt bull run even more massive than last year:

$200+ EOY

>If OMG is a bank account then how will they lend out crypto or lend out more crypto than people own (like banks only having $1 for every $10 they lend out)?
Youre getting banks confused with jews. Banks dont need to implement fractional reserve banking. Its only a "bank" in the sense that you can store your money and other assets there.
>From the website and skimming the whitepaper it seems like it is focusing on third world countries such as Thailand and the philipines. Are there plans to scale to the first world or is the developing world their target audience?
Their target is to be a global system, they just have agreements already in place with Thailand.
>Is there some type of burning? If not how much do you need to own for staking and what would be the expected return be for staking?
You can join a staking pool with any amount of omg, no one knows what the payouts will be. Its all speculative.
>Vitalik
It would no doubt hurt the team, but not anymore than it would hurt ETH, and that seems to be doing fairly well.