Did you mean foreign "food"?

>I like coffee like I like cock, black as the night

Damn, I should dump my dog.

youre all autistic.

Cream is a must if you're drinking good coffee. At least in my opinion

cute pupper

3..2...1..Penguins!

Black coffee just tastes objectively bad

I'm trying to cut down from drinking way too much coffee. Drinking shit pre ground coffee without cream is the only thing that can keep me

But do you ENJOY the coffee or only drink it to keep you awake

ill sit on your face for a cup of coffee beans

Enjoy it way too much to the point that I get jittery and nervous

I disagree.

>considers any form of meat with a shade of red left in it acceptable to eat

If you like the bitterness, why not enjoy beer?
I think that's the caffeine speaking, not only that, don't you "crash" after drinking too much caffine?

If well done is your taste, might as well eat charred dirt. The meat tastes better when not overcooked.

No meat tastes good when raw.
It's a question of texture.

Tender>Rough

I just died a little inside. Why do some people absolutely insist on ruining every dish they eat? And then proceed to lie and claim they enjoyed it? I guess drowned in steak sauce or whatever might make it almost palatable but did you really pay $25-$80 (steakhouse I grill at, it can go MUCH higher) for the taste of a $5 bottle of A1?? True plebe shit.

I do enjoy beer. You have a point? There can be a lot of complexity in bitterness.

That's fair I suppose, to each their own.
But there are so many options for that bitter taste. Would you even drink coffee if it wasn't for the energy?

would pet/10

What an intriguing question. And I'm not being facetious (for once). I did originally drink coffee for the energy, with lots of milk and sugar. Over the years though, I grew to really appreciate the nuance of a black cup of coffee. Similarly, in my younger days, I only drank beer for the alcohol and later grew to enjoy the taste.

Yes. I would drink coffee now even without the caffeine. But thank you user for actually making me think about a reply for the first time tonight.

Call me crazy but that actually looks kinda good. I mean medium or rare would be better, of course. But that's probably as good looking of a well done steak as I've ever seen.

Reported, enjoy your ban

Eating food as charred black as that is literally cancer

I had to put my dog down yesterday...

>sugar
>people who eat sugar
>people who defend sugar
>people who think sugar isn't a drug

Did you at least have sex with it before you murdered it?

Down where? Downstairs? Down off the furniture?

>Adding milk and sugar to your coffee to emulate the the taste of your dad's dick

No, he wasn't in the mood

No, silly. Euthanized him.

what's wrong with a delicious homemade ketchup?

Did you do it the proper way innawoods unexpectedly or in a sterile veterinary clinic where your poor doggo was scared and confused in his last moments?

Is his father Willy Wonka or something?

Offing your dog yourself is a meme, and I've seen it too often on several boards lately. it's violent and leaves you with a horrific mess as your final memory with your dog.
The doggo is not scared or confused anymore than usual after a lifetime of going to the vet. Especially if you're there holding it. Just a small injection, and the dog begins to feel sleepy like it has ten thousand times before, and nods off to take a nap while getting rubbed and loved on.

Retarded cunt.

Not all coffee is bitter. I can't stand any degree of bitterness but love most third wave coffee.

>vegan
>vegetarian
>gluten free
>caffeine free
>hummus
>cous-cous
>tofu
>seitan
>almond/soy milk

When has that post said I ever even had steak in my life?

What, you're shitting on hummus? But hummus is delicious!

>doesn't like pineapple in a pizza

Pineapple on pizza is trash

Hawaiian pizza is a disgrace to humanity

civvie spotted

Your face is a disgrace to humanity.

this

only really good coffee is good black. anyone who drinks regular cheap coffee black is just trying to look tough (while steadily destroying their own stomach).

>can't see face

Ketchup is an inferior condiment. It may require a 'little' technical ability to make, but there are other condiments which far surpass it in terms of flavor and pairing. Although it may not seem that way to the majority because they've been raised on ketchup, its become part of the culture. That still doesn't make it good however.

What's your opinion on mustard?

Made fresh it's fantastic. It has a savory depth but still retains a floral aroma. People make the mistake of using too much vinegar in it though which can impart an overpowering presence over the base ingredients. Adding a little radish to mustard can make it pop, I wish more people would do it. Don't touch the pre-made shit in the store, waste of money.

>Made fresh it's fantastic. It has a savory depth but still retains a floral aroma. People make the mistake of using too much vinegar in it though which can impart an overpowering presence over the base ingredients

You just literally described home made ketchup you tool

>halal
>Kosher

Coffee doesn't even give you that much "energy," if you aren't drinking things for the sake of tasting and enjoying them then your doing your life wrong, and that goes to all the retards who drink to get drunk and not to enjoy the complexity of the flavors.

No, I described mustard. Not tomato vinegar-sugar soup.

that's not well done you clown, it's smoked.

>carnivore
>"but bacon is yummy, how can you give it up user? hehe"
>"aww I love pet dogs, also can I get another packet of nuggets please?"
>Mcdonalds
>KFC

Pic related

>just give me My TENDIES!!!!

what do you base that on?
is it because ketchup is usually sweet or that it's based on tomato? cause tomato can pair up with a lot of things desu.

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I think there's a big distinction between just "tomato" and tomato ketchup. Yes, tomato pairs with many things. But ketchup contains a lot more than just tomato. It often contains sugar, but more importantly it contains vinegar too. The combination of sugar, vinegar, and the tomato is quite a strong flavor. It can easily overpower the taste of the food it is used with/on.

I'm not opposed to ketchup. I use it as a condiment and as an ingredient in cooking. But I do think that one has to be careful how it is used otherwise it totally dominates the taste of whatever you're eating it with. Sometimes that's a good thing if you have shit food and need to make it palatable. It's also good when used with other strong flavors so that the ketchup doesn't dominate. Other times it's not what you want at all.

Hey Jeemy, burn da shit outtaf eet

my uncle actually was allergic to onions

he's dead now

>orders substitutions or any devitations from the menu

this. so much this.
if you don't want to try the combinations of flavours that chefs have visioned, just fucking stay home and eat your own 3 different dishes a month

I love onions, but they fuck up my throat. How to fix?

>tfw caused a chef to go home and blow his brains out when i ordered steak frites but asked for a side salad instead of fries
>no fucks given

Quite possibly the dumbest statement I have ever read on Veeky Forums

allergic to kiwifruits, not missing anything imo

that trigger discipline.

Learn to cook it better. It's like you think if Mario Batali sat on a steak and warmed it with his huge ass cheeks and called it blue rare, it would taste good.

Would it not be horribly overcooked?

I like to add tomatoes to my mcchickens

that's even worse, user

That Benz has air conditioned seats.

if anything can be utilized in the kitchen, what can a well done steak be good for?????? meat wool? paper wait?

"A well done steak is best suited for scurbing toilets" -Ghandi

I'm allergic to pecan, walnut, and avocado.

Bacon has to be the worst food meme

Though i've never been bothered by the near zealotry of pumpkin spice flavoring during the autumn season

I'm so sorry for your loss of being able to enjoy avocado

Honestly I am so fucking sick of bacon. It's been so commonly used in feel like toilet paper is less abundant. The texture of bacon is rather queer as well

>Wipe away those tears with new Kleenex bacon-scented tissues!

>>gluten free
My grand mother has celiac

not anything close to vegan/vegetarian here, hummus and couscous are delicious.

>You dont like what I like???
>WHAAAAAAAA
This thread.

Waaaaa people are giving their opinions to be collectively thought upon and since I clearly can't handle people disagreeing I chose to complain instead of contributing!!

O noes

Btfo