Who here /chickfilaeveryday/?

Who here /chickfilaeveryday/?
My campus has one and I for some tendies, nuggies, or a god tier chicken sandwich everyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/02/huckabee-chick-fil-appreciation-day-beyond-anything-could-have-imagined.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>everyday

>having a fa[s]t food joint on your campus
gee, I hope nobody else does this

Has your local LGBT chapter campaigned for its removal on the grounds that having a chicken place on campus is violence against homosexuals?

I give it four woos out of 5

do you buy an extra meal on saturday to save for sunday?

As a CFA worker, I ask how do you eat that everyday?

what campus

I can see this happening someday.

>every day

you liar

i don't think they invented chicken sandwiches

I can't afford to spend $9/meal/day at the one at my school.

Go back to containment. Do not pass /pol/, do not collect 200 GBP

>My campus has one and I for some tendies, nuggies, or a god tier chicken sandwich everyday.

Everyday?
Really now?
Averaging at $7.00 that means you're spending at least $2,555.00 on fast food chicken a year.

Richfag, do you need a friend who might occasionally mooch off you in a similar way to a 1990's sitcom character?
Because I'm down for that.

the (stupid) joke is that 'every day' is impossible because Chick Fil A is only open 6 days a week

On my campus CFA is closed on Saturdays too. Absolute suffering

Do you fast on Sunday?

>Was supposed to get a Chik-Fil-A on campus opening my senior year
>LGBT campaigned against it, protests got violent
>All over a fucking fast food joint
>Eventually just get a Subway instead

meh, I just ate at the dinning hall anyway.

My poison was burger king. I got faaaat. We had a chick fil a too and a few other chains.

went there at 6:30 am today. ordered 8 piece nuggets meal

delicious chicken. even ate a few without dipping sauce. fries were golden and slightly crisp. staff was all white and super friendly as usual.

i've seen a few black girls at Chick fil A but they're usually all Oreo's, very QT and polite.

Their food is mediocre desu but the service is fast and amazing and the place is always fucking spotless.

well, maybe you have seen those. regardless i have to agree that somehow they always hire polite people

its a nice change from other fast food

I could never get a job at chick fil a back in the day because I was too quiet and rude desu.

its probably *the* top criteria on their checklist eh?

Years ago, before I had a career, I worked in a mall, in a large department store (one of the worst jobs I ever had, seriously.) ANYWAY, to get to the point, I ate at Chik-fil-A every other day, alternating with the gyro place. Still love it, although nowadays I only eat there once in awhile. I like their breakfasts (and the spicy chicken).

I remember Jack S c a l - fa s in frank- a n i calling up Chic-fil-a to see if they were using any of their "eat at Chic-fil-a day" profits to help an AIDS research charity.
looks like a comfy eatery though

The closest one near me is 20 minutes away and that's in light traffic

see

It seems like they hire less ex cons and degenerates than most fast food places

I have one on campus too, but I only go Tuesdays and Thursdays, since those are the only days when I'm in the building that has chick fil a.

I used to work at the chick, ama

>Liberals got butthurt at chic-fil-a on campus
>Campus conservatives went out of their way to go to cfa

I'm sure the 50/50 split of conservatives to liberals on college campuses made that a very good thing for the restaurant

Me and my wife went and sat in a mile long line to get sandwiches on Appreciation Day*. I bought $20 worth of food, and paid with a $100. I told them to keep the change and pay for the orders behind me until the money ran out.

I hate liberals.

*foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/02/huckabee-chick-fil-appreciation-day-beyond-anything-could-have-imagined.html

>tfw the guy behind you orders 80$ worth of sandwiches

freaking flyover country people don't know what good chicken is. chick fil a is nasty. everytime I've gone there their chicken has been full of tumors and their fry's soggy, and the employees talk and stare blankly Like they are in a cult. I vowed never to go back after my fifth time

Please don't go back. I prefer dining there without libcucks.

I eat out / delivery at least 4 times a week, 10-25 euro each time.

AMA

What do you get? Do you cycle through some favorites, throw a dart at a board of all they got, or get the exact same thing every time?

>Me and my wife went and sat in a mile long line to get sandwiches on Appreciation Day
You must have hooked in whale of a woman to spend your free time in line at a fast food place.

I never understood this mentality (e.g.: waiting in line for an iPhone). It's bizarre. I mean how is waiting in line for the same food you can buy quickly any other day a good time? Do you have any hobbies or is time not an issue?

Turning it into a political thing is even sadder. Especially if you and your woman are overweight; you really showed dem libruls, make this diabetes great again!

Seriously though, how long did you wait in line for?

t. flyover

>doesn't have a qt3.14 that hates libcucks
>thinks any woman who hates libcucks must be a whale
>hurr durr fast food is the beetus

Have you never been to a Chick-fil-a? Of course you haven't. You just like to hate things that are popular.

The lines at Chick-fil-a happen to move very fast because they walk to each vehicle and take your order on a tablet. We waited no longer for our food than you and your wife's son wait for your kale and cum smoothies.

Not Sunday.

Yeah it seems like quite a claim

I didn't eat it every day but when I was in college I did probably eat it multiple times every week.

To be fair it was in the building right beside the building most of my classes were in so it was one of the more convenient places to eat.

Yes. They said I was probably a fine worker with a great personality but since Im a frowny grump it wouldn't be a good fit.

What's the price like on your campus? I would eat there more often but its like 2x the price of normal.

>Burger King
>CCA
UARK food court detected.

i don't believe they invented the chicken sandwich

they season their tendies with LIES

i prefer zaxbys in all honesty

kale and cum smoothies sound pretty good. Maybe with green apple and honey

no different from normal, why would they charge more?

>live semi-near a high school
>100% of school days chik is packed to the fucking rafters with ratchet teenage girls wearing uggs during from 10am-1pm
>there's no other time I want to go to chik

[many capital R's followed by even more capital E's]

There are 2 chik fil a's near me. Both of them have incredibly sexy people working there.

teenagers and young adults make great customers for those fast food chains

Went to WVU. You could use your meal plan at Burger King, CFA, Quiznos, Sbarros, and some greek place.

>Not going to Chik-Fil-A when there's a ton of tail looking to suck some of Daddy's approval out of you

What are you thinking?

Spicy Chicken sandwich with tomatos and lettuce, dump buffalo sauce on patty, spread chick fil a sauce on buns

enjoy your cancer filled chicken, and forcing their employees to take a 10% tithe to the church.

I have never seen an ugly employee at a Chick-fil-A. If you want to know where all the cute, non-whore high school chicks work, and there are Chick-fil-A restaurants in town, they probably work there.

There was an A&W on the Eastern Michigan University campus when I went. Also, the town it's in is where Dominos Pizza started, and EMU students got special discounts from them. I have a feeling that mainstream fast food is common place at universities now.

>students complain about being poor
>buy fast food every single day

We have a Panda Express, Subway, and a Papa Johns on my campus. (CU Boulder.) I eat at Papa Johns a lot because I have been lazy and two slices and a drink are like 6 bucks which gets me through the day usually.

Also a starbucks, celestial seasonings, and a jamba juice.

BUT NOWHERE IN MY FUCKING CITY IS A CHIK FIL A

PROBABLY BECAUSE EVERYBODY HERE IS A FUCKING LIBERAL AND HATES CFA BECAUSE THEY HATE THE GAYS OR SOME SHIT

FUCK YOU BOULDER GIVE ME MY CHIK FIL A

>chickfilaeveryday
sounds expensive

Why not just Popeye's 5 dollar box

My go to is the spicy tenders, two sides of fries, and a biscuit, all for only 5 dollars
The dipping sauce of preference is Mardi Gras Mustard

My friend, let me tell you, there is no other deal that would make me more loudly squeal

Nope guess again.

Let's see. We had chick fil a, burger king, pizza hut, Einstein bros, subway, wetzels pretzels, and probably something I'm forgetting.

My friend tell me, is Mardi gras mustard still available? Top notch stuff, I haven't had it in a long time though. I'll usually just take whatever sauce comes with the chicken tendies flavor of the month.

Popeye's is basically KFC if the food was better, but the stores were run poorly (more so). I have never had so many screwed up orders from one chain, so it's a good thing their food tastes awesome.

I rather not just make a thread for it so I will ask here because..chicken...

Has anyone tried this? Tonight I want to make fried chicken, which I have done in the past, but then do I just mix these together and sprinkle it on to the chicken?

I have all of the spices minus Accent, my chili might we weak and I gotta make a garlic powder.

>junior year of college
>been getting chickfila 3 times a week for 2 years because it was the cheapest option, everywhere else would be 8 or 9 dollars for less food
>this year a spicy chicken sandwich is 5 dollars alone, not even with a combo
>combo is 8+ dollars

guess im done with that

I'm a flyover and have literally never seen a chick fil a in my state

>cancer filled
What? Is he gonna contract the cancer?

>implying I'm going to wait an hour for fast food because of some fetish that doesn't exist
>assuming I'm remotely attractive or wealthy

You messed up friend

You should protest outside every day because they are homophobic bigots.

goddamn it baby, you're goddamn fuckin a shittin assfuck right I go there every day. At least 3 spicy sandwhiches and a standard order of nugs on a light day. A lot of times I drink vodka in there and jack off.

Landwhale spotted

triggered

VCU

this guy fucks

How does ChickFilA taste and is it worth it? They are building one here in NV and it's going to be a hassle since it's the only one and in a huge neighborhood. Is it worth going?

tastes like chikin

also fuck you, no one gives a shit which weeb picture you post

>complaining about images on a image board

>avatarfagging

against the rules

>posting images on a image board is avatarfagging

i go to vcu too, wanna suck each others dicks?

>irrelevantly attaching an image to every post you make is avatarfagging

Why yes, yes it is.

>every post
>only 2posts
>posting images on a imageboard
>can't even post 2images without being called an avatarfag
hmmmm

>>only 2posts
>I'm exempted from avatarfagging because you can attach images to your posts!
>hmmmm

really fires up the old neurons

>user you aren't allowed to post reactions images on a image board!

Really starts making you think

There isn't a chick-fil-a in my country.

>this is classified as an image board, therefore its literally impossible to avatarfag like omg i cant even right now!!!!

>2images count as avatarfagging
Wew lad better not post a image on a imageboard!

>2images

>2
>weebmath

>He counts a reaction image as avatarfagging

Your a fucking disgusting degenerate if you think nip cartoons are appropriate for anything, kys autist.

>complaining about anime images
>ON A ANIME IMAGEBOARD
>Veeky Forums
>CHAN
Nice to know we have autismos like you Veeky Forums

>anime imageboard
>food and cooking

Think the local newspaper will publish my piece on early modern french pottery in the sports section?

If you don't want to see anime images you could always go to reddit

We are on reddit