What's with the hate? I love taco bell

What's with the hate? I love taco bell

What do you usually order? Has anyone here ever worked there? Tell me what it's like and what goes on behind the counter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxAlM5WMA9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The beans come as a powder that you mix with water.

I order a big bucket of diarrhea and dump it directly in the toilet to save time and effort

chalupa supreme and cheesy gordita.
I've never worked there, but i would imagine the employees sometimes accidentally drop the tacos on the ground and still give it to the customers when no one is looking.

highly doubt that's true since it's impossible

I love chalupas and double decker supremes. Also the grilled stuft burrito. I enjoy the Mexican pizza with sour cream added. The bean and cheese burritos are a simple delight and the cinnamon twists really kick my ass up and down the street!

No, he's right. I worked there when I was a teenager. The refried beans come in dehydrated in large plastic packets. I'd say it's more like a mixture of bean powder and flattened rolled oats-looking bean flakes. I bet they dehydrate them on big, flat metal trays. Anyway, you just dump them in a steel pan, add hot water and stick it in the steam cabinet on the line. The "ground beef" comes in frozen in flat rectangular plastic sous-vide plastic bags that you drop into slots in the hot water to warm up. Back in my day, the sour cream and guacamole came in tubes with nozzles that popped into caulk guns. I don't know how much any of this is still relevant since it was back when double decker tacos and choco tacos were new.

Planning on having it for lunch. Dubs decides what I get if it's reasonable. Normal portion size pls, something about as filling as a combo meal.

If you have a Del Taco in your vicinity, there's NO excuse for eating at Taco Bell. Del Taco is 9999999 times better. Taco Bell is one step up from dog food.

My go to order is an XXL grilled stuffed with ground beef and a beef chalupa. I've been in the mood for some lately but the only one near me is kind of out of the way.

Today is my dedicated taco bell day when I commute. I think I will get a couple of beefy fritos burritos or maybe 5-layers. I might try the crunchy core again but I remember it not being great the first time I tried it.

Sure, gordita crunch with the cinnabon delights. Maybe a dollar menu thingy if you're a fatass.

I go for the burrito supreme with potatoes instead of beef and one of the dollar chicken quesadillas too if i'm really feeling like a glutton for punishment.

Why do Mexicans hate Taco Bell though? Their food is on the same level of shit.

It's because the vegetables come packaged, not directly from Jesus's farm. They only prefer fresh Jesus tomatoes or tomatoes from a flea market.

What makes you think they hate taco bell? My local one is packed with Mexican construction workers every day at lunchtime.

I usually get three beefy nacho grillers and maybe something else if they have something new on the menu.

Opinions on what sauce is the best?

I see the sour cream caulk guns from time to time

Maybe the sour cream IS caulk

Really makes you think

I love sour cream. They can put that caulk in my mouth.

Mexicans don't hate Taco Bell. Mexicans are big on snack type foods, and Taco Bell has a menu loaded with them. The stuff may not be Mexican at all, but it appeals to Mexicans for sure.
>What's with the hate?
Probably because even though the food is cheap and (for the most part) tasty it's very synthetic tasting because the stuff is so heavily processed. It's McDonald's level. People who expect their food to be made from recognizable ingredients (and taste like it) will look down on it because it's instead made from the cheapest shit possible,

I wanted to try the cheesy core burrito, but they got rid of it.
I ended up getting the new habanero quesorito box, it was bretty good.

good thread

I'd bet my foot that there is no meat in that slice on the far right

Why are you pretending to be me?

Ended up w a number 10 combo because I wanted a drink. It's a cheesy gordita crunch w two crunch tacos. But she asked if I wanted crunch or soft, they've never asked that I didn't know I had an option. Since she offered I got soft. Also, they put sour cream on them! I love sour cream but didn't expect it. Was good.

shameful meat distribution. commit supaku.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxAlM5WMA9Y

I liked the guacamole that we put in the guns. The new kind (comes in plastic tubes that you squeeze into a pan and dish out with a disher) is very bland, even after the last time they changed it. I started a bit before the Cantina menu rolled out.

I'm currently trying to find something else. I've been there for five years and worked with a lot of great (and not-so-great) people, and I'll kinda miss it, but no more fast food for me. People take their fast food waaay too seriously, and this is coming someone who is borderline obsessed with doing their job right. :o

That being said, the potato bites will always hole a special place in my heart. I used to put potatoes, chili, onions and cheddar cheese on a plate, then steam it to melt the cheese, and add jalapenos and lava sauce, back when we still had it. Fugg

Wow, five years is a long time. I quit before I went to college because it sucks. I have a lot of respect for the people who get good at working on the line there. The place has a ridiculous amount of different items and ingredient combinations that require really fast mind and hands. I worked in a very high volume store. I still have dreams about origami wrapping tacos in a fraction of a second.

Do something with your pathetic life

$5 cravings deal burrito supreme, doritos Loco taco, Gordita crunch, nachos and a drink all for only $5

>order that new cheese thing
>get it spicy because I like spicy food
>think they'll just spice the meat and maybe add some hot sauce and jalapeno
>no meat
>cheese not in the center
>just dumped in a ton of bad tasting canned jalapenos
>little hard gravelly chunks in it that hurt my teeth

Was not even spicy. I had to fry up my own ground elk meat when I got home, take out all the jalapeno, take out the actual tiny pebbles (what the fuck?) add my own fried jalapeno and onion (way less jalapeno than they used), and add some hot sauce (cholula and mad dog inferno mix) when I got home. It was pretty good after that.

Pro tip..

Use their app. You can customize any item on the menu with all kinds of shit.

Also sometimes they have great deals on it. Also you can time it to where when you get there that shit is made for you.

Also they never get anything right when you customize it

2 loaded potato grillers a beefy frito burrito a double grilled chicken quesodilla and a large baja blast freeze

I usually get the 12 pack and have snacks for a few days

>Go to taco bell for the second time in my entire life, years after my first time
>Order the crunchwrap thing
>Tastes OK, not great
>Get diarrhea after

Sounds like all the stories were true

Dude just make a burrito wtf

The other day I ordered a whatever burrito but I asked for it grilled. The guy at the register didn't know how to modify the order so he called the cook over to look at it. After thirty seconds of deliberation they decided they couldnt figure it out. The cashier had a realization and said "wait .. why don't you just grill it bruh?" "Huh.. aight.."

He still did not grill my burrito.

Mexicans don't hate Taco Bell, dummy.

they love taco bell. unless youre talking about the kids born here who have never even been to mexico.

I currently work at taco bell. Only new people ever drop things, and we always throw it away. We throw away more shit from Indians assuming things come without beef though. It's actually a pretty clean operation.

Taco Bell is the lowest of all the fast food chains. It's literally human dog food. Everything is just a rehashed combination of pathetic "vegetables" seasoned "meat" (what's that other 12%, again?) and sloppy sauces.

It does not taste good unless you're a teenager getting stoned for the first time.

Nothing wrong with what I did. Except trying that new hot sauce, it wasn't very good.

I hate taco bell because they have a sloppy sauce they refer to as refried beans and it spills out of literally any burrito they put it in
I don't even like beans and I wish that they weren't such a staple food so I could enjoy a burrito that isn't like 70% filler

No ethnic group with an Americanized food version really hates the Americanized version
That's just a meme that 30 somethings made up because they hate how other people can make their ethnicity's food better than they can so they cry about how it's not like their mom's food
But if you go to that actual country they're like, "it's pretty decent, not amazing, but not the worst, good thing it's cheap"

Always get a #4 (Mexican pizza and two tacos supreme) and a burrito supreme. It's the best "I just don't give a shit right now" kind of meal.